Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Feature X Update: Monday's Come Early - The Timeline Update

"And when brotherhood come first, then the line will never be crossed
Established it on our own when that line had to be drawn."

Link for the lazy:

xtimeline2023-png.487

Respectfully, I'd like to think that the community took the poofening pretty well and we're moving on from that but a lot of story/character arcs are still dealing with tying that up and suddenly we jump nearly a quater of a century ahead?

Last edited:
After having a little bit of time to think about it. The time progression in the update is a celebration of Chaos being around for ten years and whilst great, it's only that. Any of the content even featured in the timeline update is irrelevant as to why the time jump/progression is as big as it is. This update could be a blank slate stating that we're in 900ABY and it'd be no different. Up to you if that bothers you.

I think it is lame and kind of flies in the face of the whole point of the timeline. But like Tefka said, it is optional.

It's up to each member if they want to acknowledge the time jump or if they'd rather ignore it, so long as they acknowledge the events. If you've been looking for an excuse to age up your character a few years (doesn't need to be the whole 26 years) this is a great opportunity. Otherwise don't worry about it. I like to keep my characters' age vague and keep it to a decade (20's, 60's, etc).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom