Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Writer Feedback

I would approve, though perhaps the "Feedback" should be "Criticisms" so that way we can stay clear of a public praise party, though of course that doesn't stop anyone from PMing you praise :p

I'm not here for the cookies (thanks, though), but I can tell you that I've seen people request feedback on their characters in an earnest attempt to improve their writing on other forums and it's gone over rather well. I agree with [member="Reverance"] here:

Reverance said:
I approve of the idea, so long as people can accept the possibility of true tough love constructive criticism.
And I agree with [member="Fatty"], but by and large I think most people would see 'criticism' as negative. 'Writing Feedback', 'Character Feedback', 'Critiques' would accomplish the same, with less of the negativity.

So I'm all for it, I'd love to see how this goes.

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Tefka"]

Hey, i don't like your personality or how you run things in some aspects, i wont lie. Especially when you do shit like back when that guy made another site and you pretty much gave every bit of personal information on the guy so that we could as a board haze and insult him. NOt to mention numerous faction related incidents and just when i talk to you ooc. Im sorry but thats the truthm i don't like how you act as an admin and don't trust you. Thus why i go to Thurion or Maria with anything needing an RPJ or Admin.

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Tefka said:
Love ya Tef'ers. May you get the respect you deserve in League Chat.

*snickers*

I mean Staff Chat.

*snickers*

I mean, I hope you have friends in Real Life. Cause this place is a handful. :p

Jsc

Disney's Princess
Jorus Merrill said:
I've got an idea! Let's hijack threads discussing mutual benefit and trust so we can bring up irrelevant personal grievances ad nauseum!
Feedback for Jorus: God I love you. Haha. *hits dat LIKE button* :D :p

[member="Alexandra Lianne Feanor"]

Who are you, lol

I'm going to go with Jorus on this one, I don't actually care. Submit your feedback about your dislike of me via a different thread if you feel like it, but I'm banning you from this one.

[member="Tefka"]

Hey man, did this get enough people? Im curious to know if so because this should till be a thing if possible. It would help people fix some stuff about their writing abilities as well as tell them why people like or dislike certain characters. It would also provide people with an output on anything they do wrong or particularly break lore or power wise and help keep staff from getting stuff about powergaming... though im not sure how often it is that you get such, so ya.

I'd like to see it happen, but I doubt people will do the critiques. I sincerely think they will become praise party type threads. Or the few genuine critiques will be met with whining and gnashing of teeth. But go ahead and try it, it'd be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom