Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Wounds of the force and the body

Rocho, sat patiently inside the-robbers-crown. He had originally gone to once again end up in conflict with the Byrn'adul. However, while they were admirable as targets, he came to an interesting idea. He had noticed an individual, Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova , and could sense their presence in the force. He'd spent quite enough against odds in war, figured it was time to once again test his skills in the hunt. So he kept his distance, instead simply working to keep track of the Padawan. While it was true he didn't know the skill of the individual, which meant the battle might not be worth it, he still wanted to find out. And any force sensitive could be hiding a trick under their sleeve, even one that looked that young. Sometimes the challenge was simply adapting to the skills of the target, just as they had to adapt to a surprise assault.

He waited. His intent was to come only when the time was right, work on patience. He had managed to tag the ship with a tracker, and was now doing little more than following. He had to take moments. Finally, a hyperdrive jump. Rocho waited a few moments, calculating directions and good locations. He paused, he was headed for...Katarr? That was a planet Rocho had never visited before. It wasn't really supposed to have much on it, not that there wasn't. But that was about all he knew, he never bothered to head there. Just wasn't any point.

His arrival was short, and he ensured that the ship wasn't going anywhere. Leaving inside the-challenger to survey the planet it didn't take long before he felt a sudden ache in his chest. It passed fast, too used to the death of battle no doubt. However, something was still lingering. He could feel the death that once filled the planet...so long ago though. Unfortunately. But that was all he knew, for now, it was simply time to search the planet from a distance, and try and figure out just exactly where the padawan had landed.

Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova

OBJECTIVE - The Force Calls

Where: Katarr
Why: A quiet place to think
Wearing/Wielding: Fate, Robes, 5x Cryoban Grenades, Cryoban Rifle
When: Morning
With: (Pursued by) Rocho Rocho

Aurelion awoke at the small workbench he had set up in the The Escape in order to work on repairs to V1-T1 though that wasn't it's purpose at the present moment. No. Instead Aurelion had fallen asleep working on a Cybernetic Arm for his friend Amani Serys Amani Serys ever since he heard about her injuries at the battle of Yurb. He'd worked on it for a few nights now, pouring over his knowledge from working on V1 and The Escape as well as doing some studying in cybernetics in order to get the thing to work properly. Overall it had been a large effort on his part, and he'd hardly slept well the past few days as he had traveled from Yurb. To where he traveled he..... didn't exactly know but after what he had experienced there he had said his goodbyes to Juno and Nimue and he more than needed somewhere of peace and quiet to hide out for a while. Feeling what he had on Yurb had shaken him and now, now he just wanted to be alone for a while. Despite missing his friend Amani terribly. He'd be sure to bring her the arm the first chance he got.

As Aurelion finished polishing the arm and making sure it was ready to present to her the dull light of the small amulet he had been given for assisting in Yurb's defense glinted from among the scattered parts on the workbench. Aurelion paused for a moment before sighing and picking up the small aqua amulet and looking it over. He'd neglected to wear it since Yurb, as despite what one might otherwise thing, he didn't at all feel like some sort of war hero. Even though, on some level, he knew they had done a great thing in stopping those monsters. He could only imagine Ura Iolar Ura Iolar was more than relieved for her people's planet to have survived after all. That thought made him frown a little and, once again, think that maybe he was being a little petty by not wearing the amulet, his own personal feelings not withstanding.

With that thought in mind Aurelion slipped the amulet around his neck and sighed, rubbing at his very tired eye in exasperation for a moment, before he stood up from the workbench, sensing that they were near their destination. He was a bit surprised at the extra weight on his person before realizing that he had never even taken of the Cryoban equipment they had given him off. He paused at this for a moment before deciding to keep them on, as he could sense their destination was going to be.... difficult for his ability to use the Force. After all, better safe than sorry, right?

As Aurelion went to the door of the room he was met by V1-T1 who seemed in the process of opening the door only for the little astromech to beep a cheery hello at Aurelion, which caused him to smile softly. "Hi V1....." The little droid warbled softly before asking.

"Aurelion+Sleep=No?"

Aurelion shook his head, earning a small, disappointed 'woo' from the droid, only for Aurelion to lay a fond hand on the small droid. "Hey uhmm.... V1? I... I'm going to go outside on this planet I just... uhh.... need.... need some time to think." Aurelion wasn't lying, but he couldn't blame anyone that heard him speak for thinking he was, he was exhausted and well..... having a mental struggling against a writhing, hateful hive mind had not left him in the best mental state even by his standards and even with all the help he'd been given. V1's optical lens zoomed in and out briefly, reminding Aurelion of someone adjusting their glasses before speaking, before the little droid asked.

"V1+Stay=Ship?"

Aurelion nodded again, yawning, and pat the small droid fondly. "Please? I don't plan to stay long but I just... want to be alone for a while and I don't think this place will be dangerous. I can't... sense anything here. It's... dead." Despite himself Aurelion shivered before drawing in a breathe "Plus, if there is something out there you'll be a lot safer here than with me." This had the opposite effect than Aurelion had intended and instead of being put at ease V1 merely bumped lightly into his leg, giving a worried warble, before Aurelion knelt and hugged the little droid. "I'll be careful, I promise. Besides, I'm a Jedi now, I'll be alright." He smiled, though he hardly felt like it, before standing and nodding back toward the workbench "Besides, we can't stay long, I finished Amani's arm last night and she's going to be needing it soon."

This did put the droid at ease who gave the equivalent of a nod before rolling out of Aurelion's way and beeping a still-worried warning for him to be careful. Aurelion nodded and, opening the entry ramp to the ship after making sure he was ready to disembark, waved to V1 before walking down onto Katarr's surface, waiting until the ramp raised itself again before drawing the hood of his robes up and walking toward what appeared to be a nearby, ancient village of some sort. A small, involuntary tremor arcing through his body as a cold, icy blackness seeped into his bones. This place.... was beyond dark, was beyond corrupt, it wasn't a rotting body full of taint and bile, it was a long polished and preserved skeleton. Tranquil and absolute in it's still-dead state.

As Aurelion entered the small village he could see mounds and piles of dust that could have been anything from bodies to tables in the distant past. Each and every small home was like this, crumbling and wasting away, near absolutely destitute and decayed, though even in this place a small sound managed to pierce the absolute stillness. The chilled, unrelenting whip of Katarr's winds as Aurelion found himself before a small, highly eroded fountain made of... some sort of material he did not recognize. The fountain's basin was all but choked with dust and particles, dirt and the like, but it seemed the millenia had at least allowed it to now trickle a tiny, minuscule feeding of water among itself, and Aurelion sighed as he knelt. He could feel the Force here but it was... wounded, quiet even, and despite the uncomfortable chill of death it carried he was almost grateful for it's quiet nature. Almost. Hopefully here he could find some peace of mind, if only for a little bit.

Objective: Attack Aurelion Nova Aurelion Nova

The trandoshan watched through his ships scanners, locating Aurelions ship. It wasn't too hard to locate Aurelion from that, and so he kept his distance. Surveying the planets terrain as the Trandoshan formulated his decision. He landed a distance away from his target trying to keep his ship out of visual range. For a moment he considered the issues involved with a force sensitive feeling him, but this planet was...different. It was hurt somehow. Rocho could feel it and it hurt him too, made him somewhat distressed.

But he'd had to deal with distress before, and he would do the same here. The cause may be different but the effort was not. He landed and opened up the cargo hold, removing the gfv-2-scout-speeder and he set off. The speeder would get him to reach the target fast, and from there it was going to be a matter of taking on the Jedi.

The plan was to get closer to the jedi before he realized he was a target. He was in what had seemed to be a town from the scanners, so it was possible he was looking for something. Or maybe he was here to meditate. It would make sense given the planets peculiarity. The vehicle did have weapons. Just one faw-2-laser-cannon. Though light, it was fast firing and it should be capable of posing a threat against a Jedi, especially if he wasn't prepared. But that would only be a distraction, he had no intention of getting in too close while stuck inside a speeder. It was only the first step.

WEAPONS:
PS-1 Particle Shotgun (Extra ammunition on belt and legs.)
t-7-vibro-brace (left arm.)
g-11-shield-gauntlet (right arm)
Hekler'Kok LA-2 Light Armor (Isn't wearing shoes, helmet, or gloves.)
The Beast: (On back)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom