Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wounded and in need of help? Or not..

assandraStarfire

Commander - Fleet Medical Officer
She took his hand again and said "Well I actually like holding your hand and if you are running away after the meeting I am keeping the hand." The began walking to her speeder and she said "Well lets go then" she gave him navigation codes to her apartmen which was one of the flashy ones what cost probably more than many people could afford after 300 years of saving. But she never had problem with money when she has money from patents.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn knew that She was not kidding. he would probably lose his hand if he left her. But he knew that he wouldn't. "Oh I really need that hand though." He liked her to much to leave her. And he was not going to do what his father did in leaving him. Jorn smiled as he took the codes to her apartment. From the codes he knew that this was a kigh rise kind of place. One were only people with alot of money would own. Jorn guessed that most of the money that she had was from her work and or the smuggling business.

Jorn picked up the Akk dog so Siri could get in. He then placed Palpitine in her lap and went to the pilot seat. he turned on the engines of the speeder and before they were off he grabbed Sirantha's hand. Jorn can drive with one hand. With that he sped to the apartment were they would hold a "meeting".

assandraStarfire

When they arrived in her building "Well It is top floor or rather the top floors, I hope you don't mind glassy walls where evrything will be visible to any speeder flying around. Well, little open minded but it is fun." She flashed wicked grin "ok, just kidding they can by made opaque."

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn pulled up to the apartment building. Well he should have thought that it was more so a very expensive hotel. Jorn looked at Sirantha when she talked about having all glass windows then she restated that they could change it to opaque. he loosened up a bit after that. "Well I would rather not have people spy on me." Jorn chuckled. He turned off the engine and got out of the speeder. Jorn walked on to the other side and held his hand out for Siri. "So what do you exactly have planed for the meeting?" He said with a smirk.

assandraStarfire

She took his hand and they walked through the lobby to turbolift and when they were in there she replied: "So some literature conversation, play musical instrument, show of my collection of art you know very well spend time" she smirked at him "Or had you something else in mind?" She liked teasing him but she realy didn't want to talk she wanted some bedtime activity. The turbolift stoped at her floor and completed biometric scan the doors clicked open revealing her spacios antechamber and mechanical voice saind "Access granted"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn went up to the room that Siri lived at holding hand in hand with her. She answered him with a question of her own. He just chuckled and responded with a smile "We'll do whatever you want to do." he then looked down at her, because she was considerably shorter than him. "Whatever you want to do Doctor"

Jorn was not into art, maybe music if it fitted the mood, and he was no language teacher. He had something else on his mind. Without a thought he leaned down and kissed Sirantha.

assandraStarfire

When he kissed her she felt joyous. After awhile of kissing she said still in his embrace "Ok, that is possible too, The stairway at the and of the hallway leads to master bedroom, and second floor compartments which are livingroom, gameroom, veranda, bathroom and of course my library... that is where I have my artistic collection. This floor has 3 guest bedrooms, living room, dining room, bathrooms, study and my little private lab," she grinned " Which room shall we occupy. I have one from second floor in mind." She grinned. Sliding her hands under his upper garments .And then thought came to her" What about taking shower?" She said kissing him hungrily.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn listened to all of what Siri had to say. Most of what he heard was jumbled up however. He was thinking about the kiss he had just shared with this woman. Her lips were soft and smooth. They tasted of fruits with a hint of the wine they had just drank. He smiled as she mentioned the room they would occupy.

"you know with all this driving around and going to the Doctors, I feel the need for a shower." Jorn took off his jacket and layed it on the table behind him with out taking his eyes off of her. With a smile he said "If you would care to join me...." he then leaned down to her and his face was mere centimeters away.

assandraStarfire

She kissed him when theirs faces were close and giggled "Sure I will" she starts tugging him toward bathroom "I will need help to get off my clothes, If you don't mind?" she suggested and started unbuttoning her uniform.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn takes off his boots after he kissed her again. the clomped onto the floor. He followed Sirantha to the bathroom. He smiled as he walked forward to 'help' Siri unbutton her uniform. He Placed his hands on the first button and pulled the button out of the loop made in the fabric. He went to the next button as he looked into Her eyes. he leaned down and kissed her slowly as he undid the next button.

Jorn undid the last button on her Shirt and letting it drop to the ground at her feet. he placed his hands on her hips. and said "I think my shirt is too tight. I think this would be your area of expertise."

assandraStarfire

"Sure, We doctors know how to help." she grins "With any ailments including tight shirts." She gets an idea and kneels and cath hem of his shirt with her teeths and starts relieving him of his shirt just with her teeth.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn smiled as Sirantha used her teeth to take off his shirt. Oh was he going to have fun tonight! He lifted his arms up so She could easily take off his shirt. He felt the cool cloth leave his chest and back coming over his head to reveal his Scarred chest and back. He had well formed muscles on his body from fighting and having to stay in shape for battle. His skin was slightly tanned from when he was younger. He would spend endless hours on the beach cleaning up the trash and left overs for his old job before the war.

Jorn pulled Siri closer to his own body until they were touching. he leaned down and kissed her again. he went down and kissed her neck just under the jaw line and kissed her just above the collar bone. he undid her pants and let gravity take hold and pull on them.

assandraStarfire

Sirantha now just in black sports bra and panties she has athletic body type which is mainly thanks to her modified DNA and partly thanks to her workoust. Her special computer unit flashes yellow "blood pressure abnormal" show some data which are normar when one is aroused the unit looks like yelow luminescent tatoo on her forearm and goes off leaving just her bare skin thanks to advaced tech no one can regognize it is actualy nanoskin-screen which is not much differend from normal skin. "My first invetion" she grins and then notices his scars on his chest and starts kissing them one by one "Ooh, that had to be unpleasant experience let me give you pleasant one with them" she continues kissing them while using her hands to get his pants off.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn was taken aback when her arm started talking. When she explained it he relaxed. It was some device that was in her arm that would hold data for her. he thought about with it said about her blood pressure being abnormal. That meant her heart rate was going up. he smiled as he realized that his was going up as well.

When she kissed his scares he felt a slight tickle sensation. the new skin that had taken the place of the wounds were sensitive to the touch. She began to pull off his pants with a jingle of hit belt buckle. he noticed her body was formed from being athletic. Very hot looking indeed. he thought about many things usualy at the same time, but right now all he thought about was having her.

assandraStarfire

When his pants are down shee looks into his blue eyes and study it's color color of storm. Storm.... powerfull unyielding element, the says they eyes tells alot about person and she sees they are probably right.

She takes his hands and hookig his fingers inside her bra and the other hand in hers panties guiding his hand to undress the last bits of clothing she has on. When she is naked she kiss him and slips inside shower

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn let his hand be guided. They would take off Siri's Bra and panties letting them drop to the floor. She kissed him again and left into the shower. he smiled as he took off his athletic boxers. Letting them drift to the floor like a dead leaf from a tree. He walked into the Shower himself with Siri. She was facing away from him when He walked in. With delicate care Jorn placed his hands on her hips as he moved closer to her. He leaned down and whispered into her ear over the sound of the water. "You are beautiful as you are Sirantha." he kissed her wet neck and wrapped his arms fully around Siri's body.

assandraStarfire

She he whispers to her and kiss her neck she feels the smile spread across her face. Then she realize something "Uhh, well heck I forgot something." she smiles nervously "I didn't have my hormonal shot to prevent pregnancy..... But the risk is 20% chance of the result but I am willing to risk it.. " talk about mood changer. " Are you?"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn took a moment to think about it. he had been with other girls before. But he had never felt this way about one. He thought about having the chance of having kids. If he really did want kids at all. He decided that he would want kids. He slowly spun Siri around and looked into her Green eyes. They had a slight gold sparkle to them as he answered her. "Would you like a son or a daughter?" He leaned forward before she could answer and kissed her.

assandraStarfire

He starts kissing her before she can reply and when theirs mouths break apart she says:[red]"Ooh, I want girl but boy wouldn't be problem and of course if he was handsome like dad that would be something"[\red] she starts kissing him and asks Shall we take it further [\color]

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn smiled at the compliment that was given about his looks. "And the daughter would look just like her mother." He said When they kissed again she asked him if they would want to go further. Jorn didnt answer. He leaned in again and kissed her. he pushed her up against the wall of the shower with him getting fully wet from the running water. he paused and said "If you dont mind" With that he kissed her again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom