Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wounded and in need of help? Or not..

assandraStarfire

Commander - Fleet Medical Officer
@[member='Jorn Mair']

Medical_Bay.png

For Sirantha it was long and tiring day at the Coruscant Contingency Hospital which was builded during Gulag Virus plague to prevent spreading and help contain the Virus.In truth it was normal hospital with fancy medical equipment, but most important was its incinerators, that is where almost everyone infectet with Gulag Virus ended.In old times during plague at the entrance was biohazard entry zone where you were examined if you are infected. If you weren't you were then send in to safe rooms where you should be safe from the virus, etc..

But if you were unfortunate enough to be infected, then you were send to special contingency zone where you were silently treated. Which meant you were shot in to the heat with silent gun and then your body were incinerated.

But that is history now and Sirantha was in Pharmacy department of the hospital looking for pain relievers for her headache which she got after working for 16 hours on patients who were injured in speeder accident.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn was on Courscant to get some meds. He needed them for his knee. Stupid Sith stabbed his lighsaber though his knee. He had to get a relpacement kneecap and other bone parts. He stil could walk. it was quite easy. he just needed the meds for the slight amount of pain when ever he would twist it just the rightway.

He was walking to the hospital. He might as well have a check up on his knee while he was here. Jorn hadnt got into the whole Idea with having help from the Jedi and the Republic. He was wearing his leather armor that he wore on reconisenc missions. It was a black leather jacket with green durasteel seprated breast plates and armored vambraces. He wore his armored boots and smuggler pants. Jorn still didnt trust the Republic even though they were allies in this war against the Sith. He walked into the Hospital and went to the front desk. Seeing a man in a uniform, he slightly chuckled at him. He was stuck here tending bodies when Jorn was uot making dead bodies.

"Yes Im here for a check up and a pick up on my meds." The man asked for his name and he responded with telling him only his first name. the man looked him up and said "The dostor will be with you in a moment." Jorn walked over to the waiting area and sat down. He was only carrying his pistol with him.

assandraStarfire

Siranthas ComLink beeped and it was her colleague: "Hey, Siri can you take care of my last patient I have to go to my wedding." Sirantha sighed and replied: "Sure, why not I was there all day but i can take one more" She takes her reliever and some anti-sleep deprivation stimulant.
She then looks at her datapad an see who her patient is there is listed only first name Jorn.
She then goes to for her patient and see man who is probably mandalorian warrior. She stands before him even when she is smaller than him and ask:"So mister Jorn, are you here to offer some spare components to some peaceful being, I will pay you handsomely for yours left lung"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn saw a woman walk in the room. She was considerably shorter than him. He chuckled at her question. "No Im here for some pain killers and a Check up on my knee. I think It says on my fourm that I got a stab wound in the knee?" Jorn saw that she was nice looking. Athletic build. eye cady for all men alike.
"If you can help me, that would be great."

assandraStarfire

"Well let's go somewhere where we can examine you fully" She goes to one of exam rooms and hopes he will follow her. During her brief walk she start to whistle for herself that annoying little song which almost everyone republic military personnel sings.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn stood up and followed the woman into the back where one of the exam rooms were. She sung this tune that he had heard from a few soldiers. He payed no heed to the little song however. Jorn thought about a few songs that he like to sing or humm to. he didnt sing them however. He didnt want to embarssis him self.

assandraStarfire

When the were in exam room she snached one of handheld scaners and scaned his knee. She saw same scar tissue which maybe could be healed wit few biomods but she wil need closer phisical exam. "Hmm, I hope you are not commando because i would like to see that knee litle closer and that means with your pants down. Not that I mind males when the are commando but it tends to make people uncomfortable when they have young girls head almost in their crotch."

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn was okay withtaking his clothes off. If she was a doctor then she would act profesional on the subject. nodded his head. Jorn started to tak off his boots and said "Yeah I understand." Jorn just hoped that nothing would go wrong with.....well anything. He shimmied his smuggler pants off and placed them on the table. "Is okay if I place them there right?"

assandraStarfire

"Yes, of course.Please sit." She bent down and scanned his knee without interference of the pants. On the display it showed his tissue quite well. Then she placed her had on his knee and pushed againts his kneecap and zhe she heard audible crack and she looked at him with apology:"Oops, sorry that weren't supposed to happen." She guessed it was his replacement for kneecap and bone tissue and mentaly calculated taht it would be posible to repar wit this new carbon enhancet bone replacemnt material which she was developing for Galactic Republic Navy.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn moaned out in pain when she pushed on his knee cap. He was so tempted to say "Well then dont do that!" but instead he said in a calm voice. "Yes I have a replacement and before you ask, Yes it hurts." Jorn normaly would have hit the person that would cause pain, but it was not pn pourpous so he relaxed alittle. "Do you have any pain killers, and could there be a replacement for this knee?"

assandraStarfire

"Well i have some painkillers, and as to replacement..."she thought to herself well it is untested on humanoid subject but why not on all other test subject it worked well ever her own Akk pupy had this procedure done when she liberated him from the smugler who abused him and broken his bones. "Yes There is experimental treatment I am developing for GRN and you could be first humanoid ever had it done and you even don't have total anersthesia but local it is quete fast it will be most effective bone treatment ever and it can be done eve by field medic."

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn lisened to the "expiermental" replacement. it was never tested on a person. He might as well give it a shot. "Alright Ill test it for you....." he left the sentence hang in the air. he thought about asking her. but he didnt.

assandraStarfire

"Well I tested it on my Akk dog my little pup and he is ok" she smiles and the adds "Well like I said i can do it right here and right now you will not have anesthetical sleep so after waiting about hour you will know if it worked. So should I go for my toolst." and the she realizes he might be curious how it works: "It works on principle of nano-biological restructuration it ties this new bone to your old ones on biological level your body will think it is the same you alwas had before your accident?"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn nodded his head at her explanination of the replacement. "Yeah go ahead and get it. Ill test it out. See if it works. And how much do I have to pay for this?"

assandraStarfire

"Well I just need it to document it for military and that you are my test subject if it's work I get the contract and made several millions credits on it. So it will be for free this time. Please wait here." She runs out of exam room to her lab for equpment and reterns after 10 minutes.
OOC: If you want you can use the meanwhile :D

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn was glad that it was for free. In the 10 minutes that it took the doctor to grab her tools. Jorn checked his body for his Delta pistol and place it in his pants rather than have it inside the leather jacket. He didnt know if the girl was scared of guns and didnt want to suprise her, and add to the fact that it was probably against rules to carry one in the hospital.

assandraStarfire

When she come back she was so excited finally final test she tought if it will work she will be probably in medical journals at least for 20 years.
She came to John and push him to lie on table, she then takes syringe with anesthetic and gives him shot to the leg. The she goes for her laser scalpel and nanoijector and says" Shall we begin???"

Jorn Mair

J
OOC its JORN! lol

IC: She came in the room alittle jumpy. Not being scared or anything. She was happy jumpy. Jorn was pushed back on to the examine table and with his knee infront of her. She injected hism with some sort of nummbing agent and he could already feel his fingers start to buzz from it working. Jorn nodded his head when she asked if he was ready. He just wished that he would one get his normal leg back and two live though whatever she was going to do.

assandraStarfire

She waited long enough for anesthetics to start working. Then she calibrated las-scalpel and cit his skin on knees. The scalpel cut was long but the laser beam diamet was in nanometrs and should be painles if some nerve ending weren't numbed enough the should get burned and he should feel nothing but that is teory some people were more sensitive. After she opened skin, ski recalibrated for bone cutink and started replacing old implant for new ones when that was done she pushed nanoinjector into his bone marrow it that should be only painful part and all was done she started using nano fusing kit to close his wound and after it was done she said:"Well how do you feel it should be working soon enough"She than used her scanner for full documentation for contract. And plastered satisfied grin.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn felt alttle movement in his knee when she was doong the opperation. It felt really weird. She injected hism with a needel in his knee and felt slittle pain. But only the pain that yuo get from having a shot. She closed the wound. He could tell because his skin could feel the little forming sensation. Jorn sat up when she was done. She took a scan of his knee and said that it would be working soon. Jorn nodded his head. "Alright. well there is no pain. so far. and when can I move it like a normal leg?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom