Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wounded and in need of help? Or not..

assandraStarfire

Commander - Fleet Medical Officer
Well for now you should use some walking sticks, but you should be able to use it in about one hour."She smirked at him and continued:"Well when you are 90 years old it will by onli thing that will work properly at that age.So far it looks good." She tahn pulet out her datapad and uploadet documentation on GRN R&D servers.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn stood up on his good leg and said "Um you know who I am right? We dont use Walking sticks." Jorn grabbed his pants from behind him and his pistold slid out and fell to the ground. Quicly his picked it up and hoped she didnt see that. He then put his pants on and tughend the belt that was around the waist. he put his boots on and sat down on the table again "I think I'll just wait here for an hour." Jorn forgot to ask the girls name. "Im sorry but I forgot to ask your name."

assandraStarfire

"Huh,... I am Sirantha Tesselor but everyone calls me Siri, or Doc.. but I Ehhh well I thought I had it on my name tag..."She looks down on her breast where should be her nametag but sees only her white lab coat which never had any and than says "Well duh, I gues not. And I never heard yours full name mister Jurn. And about not using walking sicks... Well you mandalorians are stubborn but well at least you aren't whiny babies"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn laughed at her responce. "Well Siri My name is Jorn Mair. Yes we sometimes are stupid but we dont complain. We do whats called 'Taking it like a man'" Jorn saw that she would proabably stay here talking to him.

assandraStarfire

Uhh, Great warriors fighting the evil siths, do you know I actually have rank of Commander of Galactic Republic Navy? Truth to be told I got my military id and after that my only contact with the navy was via comlink"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn was kind of suprised that a Commander was in the Hospital doing work like this. "Well thats sad. Dont worry though you may have a calling for you later." Jorn was debating about if he should tell her that he was a Rally master. he did anyways. "Well If you are going to tell your rank around Ill tell you Mine." Jorn looked at her and continues "Im a Mando Rally Master. And its a prety nice rank. just under Field Marshall. But thats what I'm heading for."

assandraStarfire

"Whoa aren't these the ones who gets to be shot at like first of all l?? Well that job doesn't probably long life expectancy"!

OOC: I will no longer be distinguishing colors because I will be writing from my phone now ok??

Jorn Mair

J
OOC: thats fine.

IC: Jorn laughed "Yes we are expected to not have a very long life as a Field Marshall. But thats what everybody aims for." Jorn was glad that he could talk to someone about anything other than the war with the sith. It was better than having to face a Sith, Much better.

assandraStarfire

"Well that brings us back to that the mandalorians are suicidal, but well it can be fun."
Than suddenly from nowhere comes her Akk dog thought doors and comes closer to Siri and happyly barks
"Aah, how the hell you get in here. I uh probably forgot totally about you didn't I " she than smiles and pets her dog.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn understood how some people thought that Mandos were suicidal. Some were some were not. He knew that he was on the edge because it was suicidal with his monover on the Gun ship. He smiled at the Akk Dog that ran into the room. "Cute Dog. Do you mind if I pet it?"

assandraStarfire

"Well if he don't mind I don't" she turns to him and continues:" I liberated him from smuggler who was delivering me some "special" chemicals and he wanted too much credits and this poor little thing was abused by him so I liberated the pup well which is fanci word for stealing but he had it coming"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn chuckled at a Republic soldier/Doctor stealing from some one. "He proabably did deserve it." Jorn knelt don on his good knee and started to pet the pup. Jorn looked at Siri and noticed her facial features. White skin with green mixed with gold eyes. and nice brown hair. She looked nice. even in the uniform. he just blurted it out loud "You look nice." Right after he said it he kicked himself in the ass mentaly and though "I am one rightfull dumbass."

Jorn Mair

J
OOC: lol okay

Jorn could clearly see she blushed. She proabably didnt get compliments like that very often. Jorn smiled at her. "Thanks." Jorn petted the pup still but he kept eye contact with her. She was nice.

assandraStarfire

"nothing to thanks for to me I didn't made you this way that is yours parents doing" she then stops and reply" Aah you mean for the compliment ahh sorry I am idiot."

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn laughed alittle "Yeah I guess it is my parents doing. And yes I was talking about the compliment." Jorn looked down at the Akk dog as it barked and wagged its tail. He had stopped petting it for only a second to talk to Siri. He smiled and started to pet the dog again. Jorn looked back at Siri and found a slight liking to her.

assandraStarfire

"Uh uh wow he seems to like you and he is usually very protective" she founds her courage and ask" Do you have, girlfriend or wife I ehh don't want to be too curios by well ..." She is now blushing quite furiously and feels like idiot.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn shook his head at her question. "No I dont have any family." Jorn smiled at her "Wait are you implying that.... you like me?" Jorn was cirous about why she liked him They had only just met and he was a killing machine. He forgot about that however because He liked her back

assandraStarfire

"Uuh, I think so and you now payed to my true self more attention than everyone I know did for last month All my interaction with others was doctor to patient and truth be told I enjoy the attention" she smiles him and says:" well I too am not in relationship, if you wondered."

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn almost jumpped out of his skin. She was giving him a huge sign that she wanted him. Jorn looked at her in shock them closed his mouoth quickly and then asked "Well then after my leg is all better would you like to go out somewhere?" He was almost tempted to walk right now despite the replacement knee neede healing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom