Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wounded and in need of help? Or not..

assandraStarfire

Commander - Fleet Medical Officer
"Sure, we can go somewhere for drink, diner or something like this? " she smiled at him playfully "I hope we wil get to know each other much better."

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn smiled at her responce. "Sounds good, but there is only one thing wrong with that.... I dont know this place." Jorn had visited here once before but he wasnt in down town like he is now.

assandraStarfire

"Well now that probably dosn't enyone but you can find some nice place on local information network. I think there is some fancy restaurand close around and the name something blue?? Blue ship? Blue star? Well we can surely have a look"

Jorn Mair

J
"Alright Well before we leave would you check on my leg again?" Jorn stood up on his good leg to make sure that he didnt mess it up. When he stopped petting the Akk the dog wimmpered. Jorn smiled and said to the dog "Shhh Shhh its okay Ill be back in a second."

assandraStarfire

She grabs her scanner and check his knee agin"Everything appears to be okay now you can put yours pants back on and we can go" she pats her dogie on head and ask Jorn: Do you want to carry him he should be caried in transport"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn reached over to his pants and picked them up. He put them on followed by his boots. He grabbed his Delta pistol and put it in the armpit holster under his jacket. "Great Im going to go down in history as the Mando that carried an Akk dog to a date." He laughed alittle and tested his leg. it held him up just fine and he didnt have any pain. "Ill carry the dog." Jorn walked over and bent down to pick it up. He had the dog resting on his one arm and then he grabbed Siri's hand "Um If you dont mind?"

assandraStarfire

She eyed the pistol warily and thought well nice working security the hospital has makes everyone feel safer, they would probably let in some guy carrying 3 meters long canon. She was little startled by his hand but she liked it.:"Oh sure I don't mind" she smiles and wonders if her uniform is presentable enought for the diner.

Jorn Mair

J
OOC you know its a pistol right?

Jorn saw the face she made when he put the gun in his jacket. He took her hadn and walked out the door of the room and towards the front door. As they were walking out he saw the man that was at the dest gapping at him and Siri holding hands. he face him and winked. Jorn was just messing with him. wehen they were out side he said to her "Im sorry if I startled you back in the Hospital. You have to understand Im and Mando and we never go any where with out a weapon." He just hpeed that she would understand him.

assandraStarfire

OOC: lol well what did you say? *smirks*
OOC you know its a pistol right?

Jorn saw the face she made when he put the gun in his jacket. He took her h...
IC: She saw him winking on the deskman and blushed."Uhh, Yes of course, but you know there should be security scaners active here whichshould make it imposible to get it here but it seem it is one of those times where security features had "malfunction"... which probably means no one bothered to chek it if it's working" They walked to her rented speeder which was quite flashy expensive model with so many anti-theft protections that it was quite more easier to steal starship in space.
"Ok then, where should we go to the fancy restaourt wit somethin blue in it's name. I don't know if my uniform is quite right attire." She looked at him and smiled.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn looked down at the Dotcor's uniform and said "Well I asked you out in the uniform If you want to change you can do so." He thought she looked fine. He liked her the way she was. simple, but if she wanted to change he was fine with that. Jorn smiled and said "Yeah I guess we'll go to the Blue whatever it is." Jorn looked at the speeder then his eyes move onto Siri again and jokingly he asked "So whos driving?"

assandraStarfire

"Wanna try? It is fast,..." she handed him activation chip and walks to the passenger seat. When she gets in she yells "What are you waiting for it can move faster than there is lageal."

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn smiled at Siri when she handed him the chip. "Well then you will have to hold your Dog while I drive." He handed the Akk dog to Siri and took his seat. he turned on the engine. "Now to your place to change or just go straight to the Blue what it called?" Jorn looked to her for her answer.

assandraStarfire

"Ha to my place you would like..... hmm nope, we will go right in to blue star...?"she takes her dog and starts peting himhe than starts happy barkink. "Hehe, Psst don't bark it is distracting we could have accident." She then turn to Jorn and says "We let spin it, show me how good driver you are.."

OOC: Speeder isdrived or flyed?

Jorn Mair

J
OOC: Driven or piloted

Jorn smiled at her responce. "Well then Lets go to the Blue star." Jorn flipped some switches and put the pedal to the metal. They zoomed though the streets in the speeder. He didnt care that the dog was barking. He looked on the little dash for where they were and where the actual place was. He slowed down when they reached a curve and on the right of him was the little restaurant. It was nice looking and had a home feel to it. Although this was not his home. Jorn got out and walked to the other side and held his hand out for Siri "M'am If you would be so kind as to take my hand." He would help her stand up and get out of the speeder, and them lead her into the Blue Star.

assandraStarfire

She takes his hand let him help her out of the speeder. "Thank you." She see the restaurant and smiles " Well I never been there and it looks nice enough from there" She lets him lead her inside while still holding hands. Inside is a waitresing droid who says:" Please follow me, will someone join you?" and starts leading them to tables under rhe big aquarium.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn followed the droid to their table. "No we will be the only ones in this group." Jorn looked at Siri while still locking hands together. Jorn jokingly asked "SO will you sit across from me or beside me?" They were lead to a table near the window. It was a booth like setup. It had a deep bluewood with a light blue seat covered in star paterns.

assandraStarfire

She sits down besides him still not letting go of his hand:" When I saw the aquarium I began wondering if some of its occupants will be our meal I would like something waterborn :D What about you some favorute meal?"She started rubbing his hand with her thumb and grins at him.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn chuckled. "Yes I almost thought the same thing." He felt her thumb rub on the back of his hand. Her soft skin felt warm against his. he lookes at her grinning at him and he smiles back. "I dont think I have a favorite meal." Jorn chuckled again like he was drunk "If it tastes good then I eat it." He was drunk but off of her.

assandraStarfire

"Well fruits from Kashyyyk that is something to taste. The sweet juices spreading over your tongue, sometimes they have little microorganism inside them whean you break the integrity of the fruit it changes the taste during the eating... Well orgasm from eating food" She starts dreaming about when she have the last one and unwittingly starts licking her lips. " But what is unfortunate is that hey are fruits from Kashyyyk and they have nothing in common with the planet. Their are growed in the labs, botanical gardens..." She sights "Well hard to get"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn looked at her with a cocked eyebrow. "I have never heard of that, sounds weird but good." Jorn looked up at the waitress that had come to their table saying "what would you like to eat today?" She then handed them menus to order their meal. "Ill have a glass of water and a house special." Jorn Looked over to Siri and said "Get what ever you want ill pay for it."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom