Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wounded and in need of help? Or not..

assandraStarfire

Commander - Fleet Medical Officer
As he pushed her against the wal she giggled And playfully bit him and kissed him she sloped her hand into his hairs and with her second hand she helped position herself.

And so bugun their mating process where she showed him that knowing where neurons are most sensitive could be useful knowledge.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn and Sirantha had spent what seemed minutes but what was really hours in the Shower together. They had wasted a whole bottle of soap in the processes of mating. They had finished up to be where Jorn was Dressing himself In the bedroom with Siri.

Jorn was putting on his pants but left his boots and shirt off. He laid on the bed and watched the Woman who he had just had about 4 hours worth of fun with in the shower. He watched her from where he was, still marveling at how she was younger than him yet knew alot about the senses.

assandraStarfire

"Ohh, that was marvelous. Now know why the pants afraid you wouldn't another round??." she snuggled into him. "You know I really think I didn't ask you how old are you." she streched herself still naked on the bed."And I keeping you. Well after all you could get me pregnant." she smiled at him.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn smiled as she curled up with him. "No I thought you were done, I'm not afraid." Jorn looked her in the eyes when he answered her second question. "I'm 25, and why would you want to know age is just a number." When Siri had stretched out Jorn moved on top of her. "And I wouldn't run away." he said with a smile.

Jorn grabbed her hand and placed it on the back of his neck and then kissed her. when he came up he asked "Round 2?"

assandraStarfire

She stick out her tongue "Round two. Yeah." she giggled "Be wary I bite ." To prove her point she bit him gently to ear."Rawr..." she began to try get his pants off again. "Wow it really goes fast, I have question what about marriage?" she use her hand to pull his mouth on hers "Tomorow, next sunday?..Week?" she is saing it mainly if he really is that brave like he says but she won't deny that are nice possibilities.

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn chuckled when she mention about the biting. "Oh Biting's good." He let his ear be slightly chomped on. He let her take his pants off That was all that he was wearing. He kissed her neck as she asked about marriage. he took a moment to think about it.

He didnt want Siri to get hurt by his past troubles. Nor didnt he want his past to come back. Mainly he had a Sith in mind that would try that. And what of his kids. they would become the biggest target he would get. He knew that he would have to step op his game if he was going to Fight for his Family. He kissed Sirantha again and then said "Yes I would. And it would be any time you want." He had a slight pause as he then said "Just let me tell some people I know. I want to make sure that people that you and I trust see us get married."

assandraStarfire

"Oh ho, no rush." she giggled "I think after tonight I won't have to go to gym for some time." she smiled. She liked that he liked biting. She like playful lovers. "I am thinking about that I am calling hospital and taking week off, just so I don't have to leave bed." She scrached his bak with her fingernails and smiled "Oops sory,... No I am not..." She grabs him and roll them so she is on top. And starts her biting, nibbling and kissing make her way everywhere on his body.

Jorn Mair

J
"Good Rather not want to rush alot" Jorn had only a second to think as he responded "Will all of this that we are doing? Yeah I think so." He referred to the gym because they were doing alot of 'exercises' that they were doing. "With a whole week of I couldn't think of what we should do?" He said with sarcasm. When all of a suddne he was on the bottom and Siri was on top of him He liked the scratching and the biting. It felt good. He liked how her bites were soft and had a slight pinch to them, but other times the bites were forceful and would leave marks. he smiled as she would bite down on him.

Ever once a while he would mention a place for her to bite saying "Ohh right there." or "MMMMM" Jorn joined himself as he grabbed her hand and nibbled on her fingers he bit down on her arm and said "I believe its my turn" Very seductive like. he bit her shoulder and her upper arm. just hard enough to leave marks but not pierce the skin.

assandraStarfire

As he bit her she gave little whimper of happiness. "Oh, That is good. Yes your turn. " he was leaving marks all over her skin. "Hmm, you said you don't have your place here on Coruscant what about moving here while you are on coruscant. You save money you can spend on buing me fancy dinners." She guides him to her breasts where he can bite too.

Jorn Mair

J
"As long as I share this bead with you." Jorn said jokingly. He bit down on her leaving marks that were turning red and in the teeth marks alittle purple from bruising. He wasnt some man who was only about making sex good for him. he was about making it good for the both of them. he sat up and had Siri sit on his lap where he would continue to playfully bite and nibble at her for now. In the morning he had some business to take care of if he was going to marry Doctor Sirantha

assandraStarfire

As she is on his lap she sigh in delight. "We shall see what stamina you have left." She rollsfrom his lap so she is on him again.
Then they have extensive physical maneuvering. Where they bite each other and where she leave scratch marks on his back claiming him as hers. After other several hours of lovemaking. Sirantha is falling asleep snuggled into Jorn

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn holds Sirantha in his arms as she falls asleep from so many hours of mating. he was sore from the positions and from the biting/nibbling they had donw to eachother. His back would be red from the nail marks on his back, but he didnt care. he would have to do something to make their marriage official. he smiled as he slowly crept out of the room fully dressed. he got in the speeder and went to his apartment to gather his belongings. He also made a few extra quick stops at a shop.

he used alot of his own credits to buy a ring for Siri to wear. He knew that Humans showed their love by giving them a ring. He knew how to "pop the question" With a large smile on his face he drove back to the apartment to see Sirantha sleeping. he left his items in the speeder so he wouldn't cause alot of noise. Quietly he undressed and got back in bed with her. he left the ornate box on the headstand and fell asleep thinking of the possible future.

assandraStarfire

Morning-next day

When she woke up Jorn is sleeping next to her she smiles and watches him. She things about how lucky she is. That she stayed late in hospital or they wouldn't meet that day and now he is next to her on her bed. She begins to lightly trace lines of his ear. And kisses him.

Jorn Mair

J
Next morning.

Jorn didnt get alot of sleep because of what he did real late in the night with the ring. but he awoke to fingers tracing his ear and a kiss. He smiled with his eyes closed. "Did you have a good night?" He asked jokingly. "...Because I know that I did." He opened his eyes to look at Siri. He kissed her in return and place a hand on her cheek to kiss her even more.

assandraStarfire

She grinned and said "I did sleep well" she smiled at him" Will you go for yor things from hotel now in the morning??" She kiss him and lays her head at his chest

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn smiled. He took his hand and moved a strand of hair out of Sirantha's face. "Yeah I already did." Jorn put his arm around her "I did it while you were asleep." He didn't wait for her response when he said ​"In fact I got something for you."

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn leaned up and reached over to the end table. and grabbed the little ornate box. He looked at it witha smile and poped open the little thing to reveal a ring. "I also have a question. Will you marry me?"

Jorn Mair

J
Jorn smiled as she said yes. He noticed that she had a smile bigger than the flag ship that Mandalore commanded. He handed her the ring to place it on her finger and 'seal the deal' He watched her with a thought of wanting to have a normal like with her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom