Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you rather...

Suhr

S
Pretty self explanatory, and I guess everyone's played this before.
For those of you that haven't:

Somebody asks a question, for example...
"Would you rather have a free meal at KFC or have a free big-mac every day for a week."
You just reply with whichever one you'd rather do, and then give a question of your own for the next person to answer, for example...
"Definitely KFC. It's God-Tier.

Would you rather step in dog poo, or cat poo?"
And so on and so forth for eternity. Try not to ask the same questions more than once!

Anyway, let's get things started!

Would you rather shoot yourself in the foot once, or be punched in the face once by Mike Tyson at the peak of his career every day for a year?
(You wouldn't know when he was going to show up and punch you, only that he would, and the bullet wound would heal completely in 12 months.)

Suhr

S
@Paega Anginous
Freeeze! At least you could go to sleep and it'd be over quickly.

@[member="Noah Corek"]
Hand in a fire. Burns heal. Loosing limbs to frostbite is a more permanent feature.

Would you rather jump down a set of stairs knowing you're going to land badly and injure yourself, or jump out of a window without knowing what you're going to land on.

Matreya

Ok well @[member="Suhr"] I would probably take the window. I'm nuts.

Would you like to eat Pizza for Thanksgiving Dinner or Nachos?

Matreya

O.O your f-in evil! Probably Christmas, as Thanksgiving is about the eating.

Which would be better, death of your favorite person at the cost of your rivals, or death of your rivals through the death of a family member?

Vendir

לוֹחֶם מְפַקֵד
Death of a family member 'cos they are dead already so hah!

Would you rather get attacked by a rancor or the emperor (no killing involved)

Matreya

Lmao dude I just battled Tyrin, 3 apprentices and 4 of his Ethereal Slaves. At once. So probably I'd just kill the rancor...then challenge Tyrin anyway :D

When did you first kill someone and how did that make you feel?

Matreya

I didn't run away like a little girl 0_0 I was literally in the same vicinity the entire time. But as well, my being opposition allotted to a great bit there at the end for you guys, as well as got Zaiden more experience in battle, so I think I'm gonna start helpin more often, maybe with multiple chars. Give you all a couple punching bags 6.6

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom