Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you kiss the person above you?

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Wonderfully put my friend. I respect your stance on that. :D

And yes, it's been a while since we played these games. It's always a pleasure when I cross paths with good hearted gamers like yourself. :)

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
Vulpesen Vulpesen
That's too bad, as you're wonderfully exotic-looking and have the handsomest eyes... I'd slurp you in a calm, affectionate manner, as well as give you a friendly hug and snuggle, if you'd be so willing. <3 We could find a way to work around the fluffiness, I hope.

See with eyes unclouded by hate
Not gonna lie Fluffiness is an admirable quality I think. Back when I still had my bantha, there were many cold nights I would snuggle up to them for comfort...

Oh yeah, this a the kissing thread. Um, we could mutually blow a kiss to one another I suppose since I'm still not comfortable coming out of my fabric shell.

Lifelong Nerd, Roleplayer, Writer and Philosopher
A'Runda A'Runda
Remind me not to spend the night outside on Tatooine, for my part. While I'm very fond you you, I'd rather not wake up fitting together like spoons, even by accident. While I'm fond of you, 1. We're just friends, 2. The Tusken garments are off-putting and 3. Dad would be absolutely livid if word got back to Chandrila. All of that aside, a kiss on the fabric covering your cheek isn't out of the question for such an honorable, sweet-natured Tusken.

Marina DeVoe

Not a flight attendant... just a risk.
Wow.. flattered for sure. :)
Just..~sigh~ ..just that I've never ever been kissed..my male or female.

Ok, family don't count. That's a different kind of kiss.
Oh wait...does getting kissed on one's hand count? Have gotten a few of those in stories. Not too sure if that counts as real kisses though. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom