Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character G 3 M 1 N 1

Do I Dream of Electric Sheep?
  • G3M1N1
    2c8e5324a4bdd91a08c8757063be69a0.png

715172.jpg

craser-nicolas-icefire-fiora-proyecto-04-v-1280.jpg

Template by Pluperfect
  • Full name:
    G3M1N1​
    Species:
    Post Organic Cyborg​
    Height:
    5’9”​
    Weight:
    290Ibs​
    Eyes:
    Violet​
    Hair:
    Synthetic White / Violet​
    Skin:
    Silicon​
    Force Sensitivity:
    No​
    Faction:
    Independent​
    Bounty Hunter​

fc05407cf551cf625a2e66a44f9fc710.png

• women_robots_cyborgs_machines_robot_girl_1304x1050_wallpaper_www.miscellaneoushi.com_36.jpg

SCANNING CORE SYSTEMS.
    RUNNING DIAGNOSTIC ... ...

CRANIAL UNIT: OPTIMAL ... ...
    -OPTICS: OPTIMAL … ... ... ...
    -AUDIO: OPTIMAL … ... ... ... ...
    -VOCALS: OPTIMAL … ... ... ... ...
    -SCANNER: OPTIMAL ... ... ... ...

CHASSIS: OPTIMAL … ... ... ... ...
    R. ARM: MINOR DAMAGE 82%
    L. ARM: OPTIMAL … … ... ... ... ...
    R. LEG: OPTIMAL … … ... ... ... ...
    L. LEG: OPTIMAL … … ... ... ... ...
    POWER CORE: 43% // 100%

REBOOTING … … … … … …

GOOD MORNING… Q: HOW ARE YOU?

“Good. I-uh it’s nice to not have a job for once, but it seems the galaxy is beginning to, i duno, spiral out of control... Terrorist groups are beginning to rise up almost daily now, the CIS seems to be funding more and more of these, these splinter groups. Destroying them has been difficult, they’re well manned, well fortified and often well armed. But what... What amazes me most is- is the zeal in which they resist. Their men cry out for their allies as they fall, yet not hours before they mindlessly obliterate the innocent resistances of brave creatures that stand against them, desperately defending their homes and their very way of life. The dissonance is enough to make your head spin sometimes… I- I guess I can’t reconcile their actions with their deeds, I’m not having second thoughts, they need to be stopped! But… Sometimes I can’t help but wonder, what kind of creatures these CIS really are.”

ANALYZING HEAD SPIN… Q: IS ANYTHING BOTHERING YOU?

PROJECT-Fiora-Fan-Art.png
    “No, I feel fine... mostly. Of all the little things that I have to deal with in the mornings since the surgery, there’s like a... whirring? A Sound which emanates from just behind my eyes within my skull as I wake up… It’s been” -sigh- “difficult to get used to… W-what confuses me is there’s so much more to be concerned about... I was fine with the muted sense of physical sensation, that was easy, touch must have never mattered much to me… at least I think. The daily system diagnostics like these which scroll through my mind constantly, even without me even needing to focus on it are fine, if not a little tiresome. Even the electric violet hue the world around me seems eternally painted in, i guess… its kinda pretty. But... the electric whirring of... impossibly complex machinery, buzzing behind my ears, I just can’t connect sometimes, that the thing whirring to life greeting me each and every day… is me, powering up. I guess it’s not often a person gets the chance to cross through the uncanny valley in reverse, however… Some days I just wish I could remember why I did it… is all.” -LOG#217

THANK YOU… ANALYZING… … … … … … … … … …

PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING:… … … ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...COMPROMISED. 59%​

• To the average person, G3M1N1 at first glance does not appear human, from the resonating mechanical eyes to the faux silicon skin, mechanical panels peppering its surface betwixt the almost marionette esque mobility breaks tracing what would be the natural lines of her face, arms and legs. Its often remarked upon that G3M1N1 has an appearance more similar to that of a doll, than that of a biological humanoid. Her hair seems to be made out of a synthetic polymer which flows from silvered-white to pink as they gradually draw to their ends and fall to her shoulders with a long plat at the back.
    31590862095f8kha8nxmrywmoflxji6ns9tkwztuva9hxh29qina06lnkejaf5lkjy0z4l62xql5rmdgsks56p5gv4nprf5qfpiw.jpg

Her body is lithe yet slender, standing at the average height for an adult female and built like that of an olympic swimmer or dancer, slimlined for speed and aerodynamic performance. The intricate coiled synthetic muscle structures that can be seen within the gaps which lay along her hands knees, elbows and other joints.

She often wears a combination of tight fitting body armour with an accompanying bodysuit with loose fitting street wear, preferring to go out in public with a loose hooded jacket patched with the memorabilia of famous Holonet personalities that she enjoys listening to in her spare time. She enjoys wearing noise cancelling headphones to slow down the amount of ambient information that she intakes constantly, making her look more like an undercity punk.​

• Strengths and Weaknesses

+Augmented Physique
    - The G3M1N1 is exceedingly agile, Microrepulsars in its limbs allow it to protect itself from high impact falls as well as propel itself in any given direction at extreme velocities, far faster than almost any organic humanoid species, and even some non humanoids. In turn, this incredible acceleration affords the unit terrifying striking power in its limbs.
    +Hunters Array - It would be disappointing with all that forward power if the G3M1N1 were not able to find its targets, so, within its systems we have included a forensic scanning toolkit as well as IR, UV and bio-scanners for it to better track down and eliminate its prey.
    +All Terrain Chassis - You’ll be happy to hear that we managed to outfit G3M1N1 with a body which should be able to withstand both high and low pressure atmospheres due to its Shadowsteel composition. Short of throwing the unit into a volcano or a deep sea trench, it should be fine for at least an hour. Even more if the source is Ion focused.
    +G3M1N1 Powercore - As per the shells’ namesake, the G3M1N1 power core unit is a dual redundant seamlessly cycling power supply which powers the unit and its weapons. Simply put, if one of its twin cores is damaged or runs out, the other seamlessly activates while the other is shielded and recharges or repairs and runs diagnostics as necessary.
    +Integrated weapons - We managed to add a ports for weapons in each of the arms and legs, enough to hold a collapsible blade, a pistol or integrate some other light weapons.

-Lightly Armoured - Sadly, the reality of the unit is, that within its small frame there was only so much we could fit before compromising its utility, we had to go with a lighter plasteel outer-shell, while the G31M1 can catch high impacts with its limbs, taking heavy impacts rounds to the body frame will inevitably cause extreme damage to the unit.
    -Low humanity - But what’s more, is um… A person undergoing this procedure would have most of their memories converted into datastream. Its no perfect art, they would need to go through… extensive post surgical therapy and psychological testing to ensure they’re even stable. There’s a chance they come out little more than a droid… if at all.
    -Slicer Prone - Lastly… although some of us didn’t want to mention this, but, with the schematics set to your instructions, there isn’t going to be much of a ‘person’ left in there… a living being undergoing this process is tantamount to suicide. Whats’ more, they’ll be prone to Slicers and hackers gaining access to their interface. As a result I- I mean we don’t think you should go through with this design, if you give us a few months we should be able to upgrade the interf- hey, hey, wait, please… w-we can talk about this! W-w-wait no, NO! Gunshots

• - Heavy Metal, Ongoing - Gem gets involved with a strange crime syndicate

- Kidnapping or Theft, Ongoing - Gem Began her Hate of Crymorah

- Dominion of loovria,Completed - Gem broke some tanks

- Abraxas, Ongoing - Gem hunts down more Crymorah

- Bought & Stolen, Ongoing - Gem meets a mysterious pair

- Thread Title, Completed/Ongoing - Description

Last edited:
This character should meet my droid madlad, a droid that achieved sentience without previously being human. That would be interesting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom