Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would any Silver Jedi like to welcome a newcomer?

Tide Bringer (Protector of Mon Cala)
Greetings all!

My character has recently been accepted into the Silver Order and I was wondering if any other Silvers would be interested in doing a roleplay welcoming my character as he arrives on Voss for the first time. He is a character with some rather interesting force powers and is rather unfamiliar with life beyond his home of Mon Calamari. Anyone interested?

[member="Tyluko Dubykee"] A new Silver Jedi?

Sure. I'll welcome you. Come with me and I'll tell you all sorts of stories and truths.

*cue evil music*

Well. I would if I was part of the SJ anymore. But the mean Grandmaster [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] beat me up and then his wife [member="Coci Heavenshield"] stripped me of the Force and threw me out.

*sniff*

*sinister chuckle*

Good luck with them, in all honesty, as they're a great Light Sider faction.

:)

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
[member="Tyluko Dubykee"] if you want set up a thread at the voss temple in the boards or a faction one and we can show it to the members to come and join

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom