Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wolves on Lothal

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Objective: Finally get involved.
Allies: The mixed bag of people who aren't up to imperialism also [member="Keira Ticon"]
Potential customers: First Order and [member="Kyle Amedis"]

Honestly Patricia had never really left the ship that dropped Keira and the clones off, it was just too much fun to watch her boys at work. But it was about time to step in and make sure Keira wasn't going to get her dumbass captured again, been there done that and she really wasn't looking to hire new people with her particular set of skills. After all she was her friend and what not. So with a sigh the woman had the pilot set her down and made sure that the gunships would hover above ready to lay the pain down on the first order with blaster cannons and concussion missiles.

With blaster fire and combat back on Patricia activated the shield generator at her side and let it cover her in a ray shielded bubble that would deflect the blaster fire of the E-11s. Things could always be solved with words and honestly she'd rather just see them all burnt to death but hey it was best to just intervene on the situation at hand.

making her way to the grappling stormtrooper and Keira she let out an audible sigh and looked over to the two of them.

"You both look so stupid right now." She said as a blaster bolt rammed into her shield only to bounce off of it.

"Listen I don't want to spoil the party but I've got forty thousand more of these boys and girls coming here to kill you and your new dawn within the hour. I get that you want order and what not, but can we just agree to walk away." Patricia would now play her hand.

"It's either that or my D-11s up there can start blasting." She said with a very calm voice.

Objective: Take care of the problem
Allies: [member="Patricia Susan Garter"], Jedi and co.
Enemies: [member="Kyle Amedis"], White Wolves and co.

The arrival of Patricia was something Keira at once spurned and was grateful for. On the one hand, she was more than capable of taking care of herself, and was far from the sort that required a babysitter. On the other, however, it was nice to have someone that didn't view her as just another expendable resource of war. And so she tolerated moments like this, because to have someone care about her well-being was a good feeling. So she wouldn't raise any complaint, merely meeting Patricia's gaze for the briefest of moments, seeming to focus more on the shield that surrounded her rather than the woman herself. Apparently taking part in war had become overrated in the years after the Ravens.

Despite the supposed diffusing words spoken by the blonde, she wasn't about to forgive and forget so easily. Especially not when the trooper made a move himself. Without hesitation she grabbed his wrist with her cybernetic arm, twisting his up behind his back and calling the previously discarded slugthrower back into her hand, pressing the muzzle beneath his chin. "It doesn't look to me like your new dawn is going to be very successful so long as there's still people like me out there that can kill you all with a wave of their hand. The only balance you'll be getting is a bullet through that overwhelmingly thick skull of yours. But don't worry, I'll be sure to make it quick when the time comes."

Instead of pulling the trigger she pushed him away, still holding her reclaimed pistol in a loose grip. At this point she only hoped everyone present was perfectly aware that if anything was attempted further by the others present they would be dead in a heartbeat. The sparing of his life in the first place had been a mercy, and one she wasn't keen to deliver a second time. But to be the symbol that Patricia seemed to view her as she needed to be capable of demonstrating that common decency every once in awhile. "Unless we're going to kill him or somebody else, I'm done here." And that was that.

Enemies: [member="Chevu Visz"] [member="Coren Starchaser"]
Allies: [member="Jaron Lesan"] [member="Belis Ren"]

Somehow his opponent had deflected his lightsaber attack with nothing more than her own hand. Greifen had never seen a power like this before and was unsure as to how it was even possible. He would have to look into these abilities in his own studies. For now, he had a problem to face; the energy heading towards him that had also apparently been drawn from his own attack. He would meet the energy with his own, summoning the Force with one hand and casting it forward, deflecting the energy heading towards him away from his body.

Greifen longed to feel his lightsaber blade meet another in open combat, fighting for the glorious First Order and dispensing of life with his cackling crimson blade. And so he pressed his attack, moving in on her with his lightsaber pointed forward in a guarded stance. As he closed the gap, he thrust the tip of his blade repeatedly towards her blade hands, which would force her to parry or lose her lightsaber, or an appendage. Meanwhile, this would hopefully open up a chance for [member="Jaron Lesan"] to attack and take advantage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom