Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest [WINNERS] Best Butt Contest 2021

d309eb220a4f570c0982da88be9366a2.png

In 40+ responses, over 50 butts were tallied. Characters were sorted into tiers based on the number of votes they received, please forward all bribes to my PO box. If your name is up here and you're not cool with that, shoot me a dm. Congrats to the winners, I think!

Tier 1: Romi Jade Romi Jade Valery Noble Valery Noble Yula Perl Yula Perl

Tier 2: Jerec Asyr Jerec Asyr Matsu Ike Matsu Ike Dagon Kaze Dagon Kaze Hanna Ike Hanna Ike Srina Talon Srina Talon Allyson Locke Allyson Locke Iris Arani Iris Arani

Tier 3: Amea Virou Amea Virou Gerwald Lechner Gerwald Lechner Gorba the Hutt Gorba the Hutt A'Runda A'Runda Gat Tambor Gat Tambor Darth Mori

Tier ̶̝̔̓͝ ̵̳̀̐̊̓̏ ̵̢̖̯̺̪́̌̄̌͜ ̶̨̢̝̭̣̻̤̻̎͌̐̏͐͗͝ ̸̫̑̇̾͑̾̐̽ ̶͍̝̭̯̣͔̬̞̍̒ ̷̢͍͕̭͉̫̠̺͆̾̚ ̴̡̛̲̖̺̞̘̥͗̏̉̕ ̶̭̱̟͌̂͆̀͜ ̵̥͙̉̈́͂́̋͂̽̽ ̸̨̠̟͓̯̹̫̃ͅ ̸̨̧̘̫̂ ̵͚͙̗̯̻̞̇͆͛ ̶̢͉̙̽̓̒̎͝ ̷̝̫̓̎: Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor

Honorable Mentions: Celeste Rigel Celeste Rigel Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor Lucien Dooku Lucien Dooku Kal Kal Tathra Khaeus Tathra Khaeus Christine Dellard Christine Dellard Briana Sal-Soren Briana Sal-Soren Runi Verin Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Laertia Io Laertia Io Akemi Io Akemi Io Thorne Xan Deesa Xan Deesa Voltroo Ghorua the Shark Ghorua the Shark IK-0N Velok Brokentusk Velok Brokentusk Arcturus Dinn Arcturus Dinn Ars Vami Reave Reave Noelle Varanin Noelle Varanin Alessandra Io Alessandra Io Eleena Salwa Eleena Salwa Asaaj En Kelsani Asaaj En Kelsani Cotan Sar'andor Cotan Sar'andor Aerarii Tithe Aerarii Tithe Kingsley Kingsley Gunnr Zambrano Gunnr Zambrano Ahani Najwa-Zambrano Ahani Najwa-Zambrano Fajyk Vasrell Fajyk Vasrell Maple Harte Maple Harte Chrysa Vanagor Chrysa Vanagor (Just) Duncan Definitely Not Tefka Definitely Not Tefka

Onto the bribes, most of which were appropriate:
  • Smut
  • You are my light, my fire, my everything. May the trash be boundless and your garbage juices eternal.
  • Snacks and extra lab coats
  • One free box of timtams
  • A picture of a Zeltron that looks sort of like Yula engaging in shoplifting. Might be intended as blackmail?
  • Trash for the trash queen, rubbish for the rubbish throne
  • Link to Catholic churches near me
  • Dollars
  • Wiggles
  • Cookies x2
  • About 25,000 UCs total transferred to my account
  • No bribery needed, just look at that phat ass. (Note: On a vote for Gorba the Hutt)
  • No x3
  • I'm scared of bees
  • 50 credits and a Drovian hug?
  • Give my votes top priority or I'll kill Santa Claus!
  • Sending you my E-kisses
  • 5000,000 UC credits and droid companion
  • I'm gonna write a gigolo and make passes at very serious characters
  • Threads
  • Gibs gorbage
  • The sweetest of blueberries
  • You smut a zef char already u have no integrity as is put Gat Tambor as winner ok? Ok (Note: This person also voted for a Zef character)
  • A chocolate planet
  • You're the best!
  • Various declarations of love
  • A dozen cat memes, a lifetime supply of snickerdoodles, and a factory dev thread of 100 posts written in the third person from the perspective of a random NPC and authored entirely in iambic pentameter.
Congratulations to all of the partassipants!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom