Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contest [CLOSED] Who Has the Best Butt on Chaos [2021 Edition]

Back by no one's demand, it's the Chaos Butt Contest: 2021 Edition. Use the link below to vote anonymously for your top three butts. Only one vote per character per response; yes I know the urge to vote for your favorite e-girl three times is strong but thems the rules. Winners might get something.

Only responses given in the survey will be counted! Keep it PG-13.

In the interest of fairness, I will also be accepting bribes.

WINNERS
corgi-donk.gif

Last edited:
Qom Jha, Former Military Tank Gunner and Thief
The Qom Jha sighed in annoyance, lifting her brown-furred tail out of the way and dropping her worn pants to show off her athletic and scrawny backside, as well as the smiley-face-covered black boxer-briefs adorning those batty cheeks...

"Now you've all seen a clothed Qom Jha butt... You're welcome..."

Last edited:
Qom Jha, Former Military Tank Gunner and Thief
Does my stripping down to my skivvies and lifting my tail mean nothing to you? You've got to admit that it's probably the very first time you've all contemplated the PG-13 details of an underwear-clad Qom Jha's athletic and toned little butt... Do I get a prize for that first-ever accomplishment at all? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom