Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why make a Mandalorian?

Matreya

I made a mando once and it didnt work out. However i found why, and corrected it. My Mando have to be Force Sensitive, then they work for me - which is odd cause they tend to hide their power. But yeah Mando rule

Evi Sohl

E
Some of us are perfectly hot, thank you very much. I, for one, don't even have armor yet.

Everyone should have a Mando...we're a highly entertaining bunch to hang out with. Even Strider.

Evi Sohl

E
@[member="Gilamar Skirata"] - Ooo! Shiny! :D It's just that I'm dragging my feet on posting so Ordo hadn't gotten to it yet.

Armor and weapons...seriously better than diamonds.

@[member="Jaden Taacyn"] - And we'd want an average bear why exactly? :p

Right you have me tempted, I have started to write a Mandalorian, I have a concept and such. Where do the Mando players suggest I look for ties to the current clans? Also I really need to look for some recoloured armour pics.

Evi Sohl

E
Raines said:
Right you have me tempted, I have started to write a Mandalorian, I have a concept and such. Where do the Mando players suggest I look for ties to the current clans? Also I really need to look for some recoloured armour pics.
DeviantArt is an amazing resource for SW art and armor pics :)

Also, welcome :)

@[member="Evi Sohl"] I always wonder where I would stand in terms of the artists wishes if I where to borrow from DeviantArt, but you are right it is a great source of original images for SW.

Evi Sohl

E
@[member="Raines"] - I generally send them an email or a message if they have contact info listed, to ask if they mind if I use their image strictly for RP use. But honestly, we're not using the image for profit or anything of that nature, so I don't always ask (which isn't very polite, I admit).

Pa'Kar Sang

P
@[member="Raines"]
I also have TONS of Mandalorians. (Thank you amazing artists/photographers of the Mandalorian Mercs Costume club)

On a side note, we also throw awesome parties
tumblr_mukrazZetE1rtnurao1_400.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom