Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why make a Mandalorian?

Matreya

I think relatively soon I'm going to work on Zaiden being a Mando...maybe after his Master rank gets reached (if it ever does :'(). I'll probably have him hide the fact he's force sensitive

Jorn Mair

J
It doesnt matter if he is a FU or not, You just have to accept the Terms and conditions as a Mando then you could possibly train me!
;) @[member="Zaiden James-Greyson"]

If I recall correctly, I did ask to join the mandos but there was an uproar when the possibility was raised. I mean who would think they would carry a grudge. hahahaha.

I was going to make a mando hutt but the muse got run over during my hiatus. But you never know I might just change my mind if I can find spare time.

New writer here. I'm making this character a Mandalorian Naval commander of some sort, but I've yet to nail down the specifics. Any chance I could get a little intel on what roles the Mandalorians could use getting filled, as well as what scale of vessel I would have access to as a new character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom