Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why make a Mandalorian?

[member="Veliz Fett"]

"We're not huddled in one place, we span the galaxy. We need no lords or leaders, so you can't destroy our command. We can live without technology, so we can fight with our bare hands. We have no species or bloodline, so we can rebuild our ranks with others who want to join us. We're more than just a people, or an army, aruetii. We're a culture. We're an idea. And you can't kill ideas... but we can certainly kill you."

HOW BADASS IS THIS SPEECH?

sabrina

Also why more like Mongolians and Norse men, spartan did not farm Mongolians and Norse men did.
Also norse men and moglians traveled
spartan did not travel, out of greece

Veliz Fett

V
Actually Spartans did farm :/, they just forced there slaves to do it, and then they would raid the supplies. Spartans, where a big threat that conquered way to much land. Once this happened, they finally stopped traveling because they had to small of an army, and hence why they actually fell :p. If a civilization did not farm in some form, you would expect them to be controlled by there supplier, and well.... starve. So again, these points have been proven wrong, give me evidence that they did not travel to conquer others lands. You will realize this is predominantly wrong, Sabrina, why exactly are you trying to start an argument in a factions advertisement thread. ONE THAT WE ARE BOTH IN? [member="sabrina"]

I think the whole point of the original comparison was to highlight the fact that the Mandalorians in essence are a mishmash of several warrior cultures.

It draws from many and can be compared to all.

In short, the argument is pointless, especially in a faction ad.

Be vod.
----------
FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO JOIN

I've only had two characters in this faction, both in different times and including Jathin, but I should've had more. Both experiences have been some of the most pleasant experiences within any faction I've been in on this board. Which has been pretty much all of them :p.

So if you're even thinking about joining.... Do it.

You won't regret it.

Gilamar Skirata said:
10336774_10152412152209222_2235112982775463111_n.jpg
[member="Gilamar Skirata"] - I personally know some of the Ge'tal Vheh guys.

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
I've been considering whether or not Nei should join, especially considering her back story includes befriending a Mando [and why her armour looks like a Mando's (something I did not notice until it was pointed out to me like, a bazillion weeks after I'd made her xD) though I do have a good explanation for that (and don't worry, it's not made from beskar'gam; it's made from flex armour or something like that)]. I'm pretty sure she'd fit in, but not sure how she would join o.e

Nei Laa

Grumpy cat? No no no -- grumpy squid!
[member="Miles Rorke"]

xD it's not that I don't want to, it's that IC I don't really have a reason to...OOC though I think Nei would make an epic Mandalorian. Might even give some of the higher ups a run for their money ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom