Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why is Kiskla Grayson so hot?

Christian Slade said:
What'd you expect? I'm trying to get some laughs here. Jesus you people are way too serious.
[member="Christian Slade"]
Well I mean I'd hate to be a Debbie downer and rain all over your metaphorical parade. But there's a difference between getting a few laughs and being funny... and then just being generally creepy.

I mean you don't see me just going up to [member="Silara Vantai"] and saying. "MAKE BABIES WITH ME WHILE THRAX RECORDS IT!!" That would be wholesomely weird. Like the empire losing to teddy bears weird

[member="Spencer Jacobs"]
2030.jpg

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Silara Vantai said:
Hey, I never tried to come off that way. I just think going after Miss Grayson isn't the best choice.
Dredge said:
Well I mean I'd hate to be a Debbie downer and rain all over your metaphorical parade. But there's a difference between getting a few laughs and being funny... and then just being generally creepy.

I mean you don't see me just going up to [member="Silara Vantai"] and saying. "MAKE BABIES WITH ME WHILE THRAX RECORDS IT!!" That would be wholesomely weird. Like the empire losing to teddy bears weird
Obviously this thread was not meant to be taken literally. It's a joke. I linked her here so she could see this and if she wants to do some writing then fine, but people take things IC/OCCly how they see fit and basically apply this joking nature to my character in a literal sense and all of a sudden my character's a pervy weirdo? Lol

Christ on a corndog.

Ropo Lord of Hoth | Supreme Comandante General
The little Ropo waddled into the thread before looking around, it's gaze stopping upon [member="Silara Vantai"] .

"Biscuit?"

The voice would come from the hat the Ropo wore. The little tyke would then begin to show off his dance moves by plotting around in a circle. Of course it goes without saying that he gracefully tripped over his tongue.

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Dredge said:

Boundaries my friend, boundaries.

[member="Lilicky"]

I surrender to your cuteness oh cuddly overlord.
-headdesks-

There shouldn't be boundaries that keep people from having fun and laughing at stupid crap like this instead of assuming I'm being a jackhole.

At that moment the little Ropo remembered that there was mention of processed meat covered in battered cornmeal, causing his tongue to salivate; which lead to the instability in friction, thus again causing the little ball of fluff to trip over his tongue.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
[member="Dredge"]

Christian Slade

In Darkness I Thrive
Lilicky said:
At that moment the little Ropo remembered that there was mention of processed meat covered in battered cornmeal, causing his tongue to salivate; which lead to the instability in friction, thus again causing the little ball of fluff to trip over his tongue.

[member="Valiens Nantaris"]
[member="Dredge"]
I have a feeling that if I play with your nose you're going to bite my finger...

-does it anyway-

The little Ropo promptly bit said finger, only to attempt to rapidly waddle away, its little tutu dancing on the breeze. Was it not mentioned earlier that the ball of fluff had a tutu? It was put there by HK-36, though that doesn't matter, because he immediately stopped, having forgotten why he was attempting to waddle away rapidly.

[member="HK-36"]

Christian Slade said:
I thought this might draw out some smiles and laughter perhaps. I wasn't aware that I was going to gather nothing but hate.
You've essentially posted the equivalent of "swiggity swooty, I'm comin' for yo booty."

I'm not sure what you expected.

Also, anyone who has their eye color listed as "red when angry" has demonstrably inferior genetics. I will have to ask that you retract claims that your hypothetical offspring that your will be "stunning." Cliche, perhaps. Angsty, even. But never stunning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom