Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Hello There!

Actually I think you're ok to start rping. I waited a day to see if someone said I needed to rework Doll like people told me and when no one did I got to rping Doll into Archangel Industries.

@[member="Abbigail Knight"]
You can roleplay whatever. Heck I'd even be up for one since Doll knows no one.

Thing is with how big the universe is and what everyone does explaining how people meet and what they'd do together if they're drastically different seems difficult. . . .

*Hands @[member="Urmax Pholoka"] several more cookies, to compensate for size issues*

Oh, and I had a question.... I saw there are lists of force powers that people have... So where do I go to like... do my own force powers? And what sort of things can I start with? Or is it just nothing, and I have to learn from a knight or a master?

Essentially the same question again, in regards to equipment... Do I have to go to the factory and make/buy my own? And what is this factory anyway?

The Force Is With Me said:
Thank you all again for such a warm welcome, and some very interesting faction options!~

@[member="Maria Zambrano"] By the way, do you know exactly how your faction will be changing soon? Because as it is now, I really like it and would like to join, but if it changes too much I may not. That's all~
Ooh, not too much. Maybe we'll have some military and we'll allow Force-users, but that's basically it, I think.

Abbigail Knight said:
*Hands @[member="Urmax Pholoka"] several more cookies, to compensate for size issues*

Oh, and I had a question.... I saw there are lists of force powers that people have... So where do I go to like... do my own force powers? And what sort of things can I start with? Or is it just nothing, and I have to learn from a knight or a master?

Essentially the same question again, in regards to equipment... Do I have to go to the factory and make/buy my own? And what is this factory anyway?
you can have a basis of items that are publicly available as well as things that are with your faction, as for powers you naturally have higher force sense and will probably have a base of simple powers like push and jump or even dash. Other powers you have to learn on your own, or learn from a teacher.

@[member="Nessarose deWinter"] I've been licked!~ *squirms around and squeals*

@[member="Maria Zambrano"] Oh, cool! I actually want to use both force powers and sorcery. Though my character probably won't be too interested in being military. Also, is there someone I can get to train me in force powers/sorcery?

@[member="Shawn Jenson"] Thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom