Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Hello There!

Hello! Nice to meet you all, or at least most of you... Probably... Yes, so, being new here I just figured I'd go ahead and make one of these 'Introduction' things that are so popular among more civilized folk and, well, here I am doing just that! Fantastic indeed!
My name, if you'd like to refer to me by it, is 'Abbigail'. If you would not like to refer to me by my name, then I'm sure we can work something more interesting out. You may not, however, call me 'Pickle'. Actually, I suppose if you really want to, you can call me whatever you like, but I cannot guarantee I will respond to any name other than 'Abbigail', 'Abbi', or 'Pickle'. And even then, I cannot guarantee the favor of my response.
Right-o! This is quite fun, isn't it? Anyway, I'm running out of things to say, so I think I'll wrap things up... Here. Have a cookie for making it this far. Wait... I have no cookies... No cookie for you, dearest. My apologies. However, I'm sure I'll have some later. Bye now!

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] - Thank you very much, sir Thurion of Heavenshield. It's good to feel welcome!

@[member="Fabula Cavataio"] - And thank you as well, lady Fabula. I'm so glad that I'm already getting responses to this little thread I made!

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] - Actually, yes! I'm hoping to create the Miraluka race, if it has not already been done, and make them an extremely adept force user. That's all I've got for now... Oh, and they'll be part of the Echani Compact, at least in the beginning.

We've had several Miraluka. Go right ahead. :p

I don't know if the Echani are still even a faction. I'm relatively they dissolved. Echani characters still exist. They're simply members of other factions.

@[member="Fabula Cavataio"] Oh darn! It said they were active still, I even went and joined... Oh well, I can always remove myself. What faction should I join, then?

Also, Miraluka doesn't appear to be a listed race on this forum, so should I just make up strengths and weaknesses for them based on their wiki entry? Or is there an example of one I could copy off of?

Whichever faction you want! The most active factions are normally major. I'm beginning to realize that people prefer having an annotated list of easy-access descriptions of the factions, so one of these days I'll have to write one up to copypasta on demand, but until that point, and in alphabetical order...

• Black Sun Syndicate: A small criminal empire with a combination of pirates, smugglers, slavers, crime lords, mercenaries, bounty hunters, and all sorts of other types. A few Force users, mostly Dark-oriented.
  • Confederacy of Independant Systems: A military faction with a complicated government that heads the "southern" part of the galaxy. Very loosely based on the canon CIS. They have their own variant order of Force users known as the Templar.
  • Lords of the Fringe: A very loose federation of Dark Side warlords that operate in the Unknown Regions. Popular with new members and those seeking personal status.
  • Mandalorians: It's...the Mandalorians. Based on Mandalore. Pretty thriving, and a few Force users, mostly neutral. WAAAAAR
  • Omega Protectorate: A former mercenary guild turned galactic superpower. Largely a militaristic dictatorship, it's still benevolent to those under its wing and still quite profit-oriented at times.
  • Republic: It's...the Republic. Also one of the main "political" factions, due to the Senate. Where all the Jedi hang out...mostly.

I'm basically ignorant about the Fel Imperium, Moross Crusade, Levatine Sanctum, Sith Council, and the Horde. I'd suggest you check them out on your own if you're interested in any of them. Pretty sure one of them is Vong and three are Dark Side.

By the way, is it alright if I use an anime-style image for my character picture? Just wondering, because I have a favored image database that really only has those available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom