Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Hello There!

Urmax Pholoka

U
The Order of Dai Bendu Palawa (a pre-Jedi based minor faction I run) is also looking for new people to join, force users or non-force users.

The more the merrier! Then we go major and do even more stuff (and be ignored by Fabula :( ) !

Thank you all again for such a warm welcome, and some very interesting faction options!~

@[member="Maria Zambrano"] By the way, do you know exactly how your faction will be changing soon? Because as it is now, I really like it and would like to join, but if it changes too much I may not. That's all~

Hey, is there someone I can PM a few pictures to? I'm having trouble deciding which one to use, or if they would be appropriate to use (I know at least two of them should be, but I have four so... Yeah).

@[member="Thurion Heavenshield"] - I already chose, sorry! I can send you the pictures anyway, if you'd still like to look at what I was considering. Might be able to use one of them for another character at some point, after all!

@[member="Astrian Callus"] - Thank you so much! I'm getting so many warm welcomes! Such a friendly community!

@[member="Lorelei Darke"] - Yes! Thank you! I didn't expect anyone to actually call me pickle, yet here you are, doing just that! You are wonderful xD

@[member="Evelynn"] - And finally, Hello hello to you too, ma'am!

Yeah her strengths and weaknesses section and bio are awesome. And her picture is cute!

I've got no mind for force users myself though so yeah I have no idea how any of that would work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom