Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WHY DONT JEDI ACT LIKE JEDI HERE???

Status
Not open for further replies.
A-Lion-Doesnt-Concern-Himself-With-The-Opinion-Of-Sheep-In-Quote-By-Tywin-Lannister.gif

Selena Halcyon said:
Tracyn, you rock. I loved your fall. One of the better I've seen honestly.
I require evidence that his fall was one of the better falls. Otherwise, that opinion is invalid in my eyes.

Begone, opinions!

^ What this thread has become.

Veshok Ordo

Follower of Aatrox
@[member="Rexus Drath"]
Please tell me you're joking with that post?
Honestly.
If you're joking, skip this next part. If you aren't you still can, but I honestly want to hear your response to this, and your reasoning behind your words.
Because if you aren't, than you're not only insulting the writers on this site, but you're telling them that the way they choose to play their characters is wrong. Which is wrong. They write those characters, not you. Don't like how the Jedi are written? Than write your own damn Jedi and make him/her the way you want. But you can't generalize a large group of writers, you don't just tell them they're wrong, and you don't threaten us.
Oh, and IC actions are different from OOC bro.
None of us here are asses, except for maybe you bro. We don't go around yelling at people because they 'write their characters wrong'.
We have freedom to make these characters. We have the freedom to make them act the way we want.
There are IC repercussions. Bounties get placed, Masters and Overseers get mad, people get punished. For the things that deserve punishment.

Rexus Drath

@[member="Jordan Van Daalen"] No I'm not joking, what a lot of people here are doing is hurting a very sick friend of mine. And I'm past the freaking point of caring if I lose them. So how about you and the rest of the Jedi suck eggs and realize that what they are doing right now is hurting my friend. I don't give a damn how they play their stupid characters. I give a damn about my friend and her health. So no I'm not joking, you Jedi need to pull your ego inflated heads out of your rectums and realize that some people worked really hard for something you are burning down for personal reasons.

Veshok Ordo

Follower of Aatrox
Oi, how is it hurting your friend? Explain this. And the actions of a few don't determine the actions of all.
So calm the feth down, and if someone is causing legitimate pain to a friend of yours, tell someone.
But don't go around acting like everyone is pissing in your and your buddy's cheerios. All you're doing is making it worse by telling people to basically go kark themselves.
PS: I'm not a karking Jedi. I'm a bloody writer on the site who cares about my friends, many of which you have repeatedly insulted.

@[member="Jordan Van Daalen"] Stop. this is honestly his opinion and you arguing it will only further piss him off. i know who he is talking about and i feel the same way he does the only difference here is that he has whitnessed it longer than i have. he is set in his ways and he has a right to be. ive only been here a month and i can already see it. my point is my view can still be changed as i like most of the jedi i have met here. this is his opinion and he has a right to speak it. just as you do yours but i will not tolerate fighting in this post.

Veshok Ordo

Follower of Aatrox
Ey yo, we're supposed to bring it to PM.
But @[member="Break"], understand this: I am angry for an understandable reason. You both have made it seem like all Jedi writers are bad. I personally care a lot about several.
So I apologize for freaking out, but you two need to tone it down a little as well, mostly Rexus. Because neither of us like having someone else tell us that we're pathetic, or should be ashamed of ourselves.
Now I'm done being angry, and would like to, if you don't mind, continue this conversation calmly through PM and see what the problem is.
I don't want your friend getting hurt, but I don't want mine being hurt either.
Sound good?
@[member="Rexus Drath"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom