Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Who's up for a little treasure hunting? (Exploration of General Grievous' Fortress interest check)

You know what I haven't done in a while? Gone treasure hunting! I love me a good exploration/treasure hunting thread, so I'm proposing one!

Thread name: Into Grievous' Depths - Exploration of General Grievous' Fortress

Premise: Centuries ago, during the Clone Wars, Vassek 3 held the personal fortress of General Grievous-one of the Separatist's most powerful military commanders. Since his death on Utapau at the hands of famed Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, the fortress has been left to crumble. But what treasures might lie inside? What technology from that era might still be viable? Come find out! This is a call to any adventurers out there to join Beltran Rarr on an expedition into the Fortress. But beware! Others have tried to enter before and encountered deadly traps and left over battle droids hell bent on destroying any intruders.

Likely enemies/hazards:
Possible treasure:
  • Lightsaber hilts and Padawan braids from Grievous' collection, taken from vanquished foes
  • Lightsaber components such as crystals (Kyber, Adegan etc...)
  • A Replica of Grievous' personal Belbullab-22 Heavy Starfighter Soulless One
  • BYOT: Bring your own treasure!
Let me know below if you're interested! This thread will kind of mark Beltran establishing himself into the Eternal Empire, but it's going to be open to anyone. Come and seek some treasure, dodge some booby traps, fight some droids and Roggwarts and most of all, HAVE FUN! Assuming there's interest, I will be starting the thread in a couple of days. Heck, even if there isn't any, then I'll just write by myself! :p

Last edited:
As stated, I will not be there. I did, in fact, live there for quite some time. I do have a Codex sub for the alterations made to the location - but you are more than welcome to ignore it as I no longer live there. All of my crap has been removed, but the original content remains.

You may also choose to ignore that "version" of it completely and pretend I was never there. It makes no difference to me.

If you choose to use that "version" of it, the dragon still lives there and freely roams the moon. For reference, the dragon does have an NPC sub as well:

And is a used NPC. I would respectfully ask you not kill him if you include him.

As stated, I will not be there. I did, in fact, live there for quite some time. I do have a Codex sub for the alterations made to the location - but you are more than welcome to ignore it as I no longer live there. All of my crap has been removed, but the original content remains.

You may also choose to ignore that "version" of it completely and pretend I was never there. It makes no difference to me.

If you choose to use that "version" of it, the dragon still lives there and freely roams the moon. For reference, the dragon does have an NPC sub as well:

And is a used NPC. I would respectfully ask you not kill him if you include him.

Thanks for posting the subs, I'll have a look and see what I can include. I'd definitely like to give a nod to your character's previous stay if I can. I also promise not to kill your NPC if we encounter him!

Awesome, appreciate the respect. Had a lot of fun writing stories at that location. Glad to see it's getting some attention again.

Isar Isar used to write Faenrovon the dragon. I dropped the link to this thread to him, if he's interested in NPCing him I'm sure he'll pop in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom