Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to Kidnap me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lira Dajenn

L
@[member="Sophia Walsh"] this is quite funny actually since we were supposed to do a thread together. @[member="Evelynn"] and i have actually been building a reputation based on torturing people. Weve become quite the experts in the field through several threads. So far its only been Jedi because theyre the most fun to break, but we can expand our horizons.

@[member="Kära Vi'dreya"]

Ooo, I like it. I would think a little torture would be a part of training. *goes to look for reply*

Edit: I didn't see that post until now. For some reason I did get a notification. I'll get on a reply now though :)

Lira Dajenn

L
Tamara said:
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]
My dear, I think you have something seriously wrong if you want to be tortured. I suggest a doctor to deal with this self-destructive masochism.
I'm a doctor.

@[member="Nemene Talith"] ~ I bet! We do need to do something maybe not torture but something :)

@[member="Tamara"] you may be right, I may need help

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]
There are better ways for advancement than brutality and cruelty.

I can help you - actually help you. I can get you medical assistance if you want it, or I can help train you, or I can even help you to the next stage of your career.

It is not just through pain and blood that you can rise ahead of others.

@[member="Tamara"] we have never meet. I would be very interested in meeting you. Career wise I'm Viceroy married to the dashing @[member="Josiah Denko"] with a daughter. There I'm happy though moving up I wouldn't mind moving up.

I do want to get ahead and be stronger. What can you teach?

I’m not a Sith. I don’t teach how to be the biggest and strongest, and permanent affiliations are not my style. What I can teach you though is, just perhaps, to be a better person.

Or even more so, to use what power you have responsibly. In politics and in the Force.
@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

@[member="Sophia Walsh"]

tumblr_lvpgqyt3Sq1qkmpj8o1_500.gif
Wat?​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom