Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to Kidnap me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is a very weird request but last time Sophia was kidnapped/tortured it brought her to where she is today. It was a lot of fun to write. We were talking about torture last night and it pushed me to want to do it again. See what happens this time :)

@[member="Josiah Denko"] how can my husband torture me? Why would he?

@[member="Ashelotte Saybin"]@[member="Circe Savan"] thanks for the offer guys but I'm still looking around and taking applications.

@[member="Josiah Denko"] I don't think I've seen any input from Sophia on the matter. Might I suggest letting her accept or reject the offer instead of trying to be an unnecessary proxy?

EDIT: then @[member="Sophia Walsh"] snipes me. >_>

@[member="Circe Savan"] - I'd rather keep Sophia worm free if you don't mind, so no. Nope. Niet. Nunca.

Edit: And isn't it kinda hard to torture when the Mandos have your character cooped up in a cage somewhere?

@[member="Josiah Denko"]

You've got to be kidding me... The worms don't exist anymore. Board wipe got rid of them.

And I'd assume you'd know that any case of that happening would timeline-wise occur after the thread in which she's freed.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
BY THE ORDER OF THE SENATE OF THE GALACTIC REPUBLIC AND ALL OF ITS DOMAINS...

I'll take the case!!!

(arms designator and puts fleet on standby for BDZ pending being Denko-nied.)

Nyxie

【夢狐】
And don't yell at me... I only asked once. Well, twice now, because you yelled at me and reasons.

Edit: For the love of the Force; she's asking to be tortured. Just kidnap the girl and be on with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more serious note, @[member="Sophia Walsh"], I've been needing to tap into my dark side muse. I'd be more than willing to get a thread going with you of this caliber. Let me know if you're interested. :)

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
What do you mean by torture? As a Yuuzhan Vong I can come up with all sorts of methods of inflicting glorious pain. How much do you want? How changed do you want to be? Are you ready to embrace the agony and finally awaken from your prison of flesh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom