Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants a Sith Holocron?

I have an idea, and I want to know everybody's opinion of this idea.

Odeyseis' biography (which is HERE if you want to read it) mentions about a Naga Sadow's sith holocron which was the reason Odeyseis' clan being oblitarated and he is searching for it. I thought about he finding it in some planet after some searching and making few interesting NPCs interaction with it, OR some evil PC could find it and could get away with it after some fighting with Odeyseis to make it interesting.

And I don't know if it needs admin's approval to make this happen since this holocron could give a lot of power, or someone could RP with it to gain power from it little by little, and I could RP Odeyseis' training so in the end Odeyseis and the evil PC confront again more powerful than the last time, or Odeyseis could get some help in the long run knowing that this holocron is very powerful.

This idea needs a little imagination in-between to make it fun, and the imagination could come from anybody.

What do you all think? I'm very open to suggestions. :D

@[member="Sawa Ike"] I'm thankful for the info! I'll think about some story when it gets to get the holocron from the C.I.S.' hands.

@[member="Rasu Gan"] I spent some hours reading about the Council of First Knowledge (kudos to you for coming out with the idea and actually make it btw), I really loved the idea and most probably Odeyseis would like some help from CoFK. I'm actually bored and I haven't RP yet with anyone yet. Would you like another member in CoFK that will try to find holocrons and most probably destroy it in the process if not stopped by anybody else?

And Sith, if you find a holocron and want a duel or just want to interact with Odeyseis, don't hesitate to look for me. ;)

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

Yup, I have to be a Jedi, Odeyseis was formed to be a Jedi and it will be difficult for him just to change his beliefs. But thanks for the invitation!

And of course I would like to RP with you. Any ideas, Xander? Are you a Padawan in the Fel Imperium? I wouldn't mind to have friends outside the Republic. Maybe I could teach ya some new forms of lightsaber or Force Persuasion. What do you think?

Damn, oh well.

Sure. Allies are always a good thing. Xander is very limited in the force. He can barely preform a force push and the few powers that he does know. So trying to use other powers would be redundant since he can hardly use the simplest of ones. He relies alot on saber combat and critical thinking. and I am thinking of making another saber for Xander so he can learn more of Jar'kai because in recent threads it seems like he keeps taking sabers from people, but they are taken back.

Maybe it could be that I am having trouble in making my saber and so you help me? @[member="Odeyseis"]

@[member="Xander Carrick"]

I see. I will help you with great pleasure. What it seems to be the problem making your lightsaber? Odeyseis will help with anyway he can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom