Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is biggest baddest Alpha female Villains out there?

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Not a villain, more of an anti-hero. Not the same as "grey space," as that implies neutrality, which is different.

Ashe is an ex-warlord ronin undead energy vampire sorceress who runs a clan of living and zombified troops alike, not above mass murder to win but not bent on destruction and chaos. She's done some pretty brutal stuff before, too. Decimated Myrkr, broke out a dangerous "criminal" from a max-security prison, stolen Star Destroyers, attacked the ex Ladies of the Fringe with a high-powered sniper rifle, survived being Force Lightninged, burned a hall of the Imperial Palace, pranced in and out of battlefields and hunts down other swordsmen and Sith like the Rule of Two was going out of style!

Doesn't get much better than that. #ZombieThrallArmies

Ashe the Reaper said:
Not a villain, more of an anti-hero. Not the same as "grey space," as that implies neutrality, which is different.

Ashe is an ex-warlord ronin undead energy vampire sorceress who runs a clan of living and zombified troops alike, not above mass murder to win but not bent on destruction and chaos. She's done some pretty brutal stuff before, too. Decimated Myrkr, broke out a dangerous "criminal" from a max-security prison, stolen Star Destroyers, attacked the ex Ladies of the Fringe with a high-powered sniper rifle, survived being Force Lightninged, burned a hall of the Imperial Palace, pranced in and out of battlefields and hunts down other swordsmen and Sith like the Rule of Two was going out of style!

Doesn't get much better than that. #ZombieThrallArmies
390d3bd331085288202145833e0d2711.jpg

No one's riling anything up. Just correcting a minor mistake :)
And protecting my wondrous Panda
cutest-panda-gifs-babies.gif

(He's the obnoxious one who bumps his face into the camera. A loveable doofus)

Awwh, thanks for the nominations and all but... ... am I really that bad?

Sure I might be a big scary siff but I also actively went out of my way to save a planet worth of children from the clutches of @[member='Darth Vornskr'] and don't ever actually partake in anything *too* evil. Even when they thought I killed the old Bastion Governor he was actually really alive... You don't have to be an evil socio/psychopath to make a good Sith :p

Yoru Shakou

I think what we're all forgetting here is the Magrath Family White Tie Formal.

Clearly the Baroness is the 'Biggest baddest alpha female villain' for making everyone wear evening formal wear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom