Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is biggest baddest Alpha female Villains out there?

Fabula Cavataio said:
And no. There are basically no NFU villains, let alone NFU queen bitches. SWRP is a very Force-focused universe. NFUs tend to get thrown under the bus.
[member="Fabula Cavataio"]

Then the non force users UNITE! And challenge these force users to a duel!

In a Ysalamiri infested forest... or a game of chess!

Ven's not exactly evil... but she's kind of a murderous psychopath these days (killed a town for fun, broke into a Protectorate base and tore people's limbs off before throwing one of said limbs at a man's face, etc).
AND she's a NFU.
*jazz hands*
Crown me

Then again, I did kick Shinju down a flight of stairs... that's kind of doing the universe a favor... so...

I don't usually see Triam as a Villain, but then again what good villain does? I mean, I make one hell of a bad day for most Force Users and the Republic basically considers me a terrorist... because through and through I'm pretty much a criminal thrill junky. BUT, I'm not nominating my self because in no way am I the baddest villainess.

I'm probably like fifth if we only counted NFU's though....

[member="Triam Akovin"]
Who would be the first NFU?
Because I'd be sad if that turned out to be me. I'm not that villany. I'd want the 1st place person to be really, really evil. Like... Red Skull evil. OOH OOH OR PANEM (Da Capitol mostly) EVIL!
But there aren't that many NFU villains out there that are also female.

Triam Akovin said:
the Republic basically considers me a terrorist... because through and through I'm pretty much a criminal thrill junky. BUT, I'm not nominating my self because in no way am I the baddest villainess.
By that logic, they consider everyone a terrorist...

oh... wait a minute...

[member="Jonathon Patches"], ha! Nice, but you see, the difference between and the rest is that I'm growing notoriously famous, rich, and you haven't seen my crimes list after only having this character for what, two months now? Probably a bit more than that. I was doing a lot of blowing up things and legitimately committing treason on multiple accounts that sorta thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom