Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who is biggest baddest Alpha female Villains out there?

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Well how about [member="Moira Skaldi"] and [member="Maelion Liates"]? The two want to destroy all organic life and turn it into mechanical abominations, but they still keep their motives hidden which may be the most evil of all, delaying the inevitable showdown between Moira and HK :p

Man... are there no Non Forcer female villains out there?

I remember how Xyra Sizhran was the most kick ass Imperial Director ever. And had an arse you could bounce a credit chip off.

She was a non force user, but man that woman could pull off Xanatos Gambit's like it's hot.

[member="HK-36"]
I agree, but I wasn't going to nominate myself.
However, they wish to purge the galaxy of 'traitor machines' too, organic lovers and the like. All must be destroyed.

Skye Mertaal said:
I remember how Xyra Sizhran was the most kick ass Imperial Director ever. And had an arse you could bounce a credit chip off.
... Sorry, I got distracted there for a moment...

And somehow, I don't think [member="Maelion Liates"] agenda has ever been hidden with me... her intentions have always been quite clear; do what I tell you, or you die.

I haven't seen her around for forever, but Val'Ryss Zankarr was hella wicked when she was active. Pity she vanished.

And no. There are basically no NFU villains, let alone NFU queen bitches. SWRP is a very Force-focused universe. NFUs tend to get thrown under the bus.

[member="Tamara"]

Siobhan is too emo and concerned with what Tegs might think (when she does think about other people). And too limited in her goals (violence, sex, luxury). Even in her perfect fantasy where the Protectorate is the all-conquering, matriarchal Omega Empire and she's a sort of force god...she's the submissive one and Tegs calls the shots. :p

At the risk of sounding self-congratulatory and vain, Maelion and Moira are good candidates though. NFUs, assassin droids at that. They're so good together plotting genocide.

Cedric Dorn

C
I'm sorry, i'm going to have to stop you all right here. According to some members of the Jedi High Council the greatest female villains that have ever appeared on SWRP are Diana and Daella.

The answer is clear. Were warmongers after all.

Maelion Liates said:
[member="Jonathon Patches"]
You have been troublesome. Perhaps I need to shoot your other leg?
[member="Maelion Liates"]
How about no, and we just remember the good times... like the day we spent together in the park! Remember that? No violence!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom