Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Which House Are You?

Which house have you been sorted in?

• Total voters

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
Just out of curiosity and to take advantage of this once in a lifetime opportunity- which Harry Plopper house have you been sorted into by Tef or whoever did the tags?

Also did you feel like that was a fair estimate of the character and which house do you think you would be sorted into as a writer?

Kaitara

Code-Name: Creator
I've been investigating and I think Hufflepuff goes to admins, Slytherin goes to characters, Gryffindor goes to writers, and I have no idea about Ravenclaw. I've only seen one so far and it's the one on this thread.

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
[member="Rhaxid"] I think that's factory or roleplay judges, but that would explain a lot :p

[member="Darth Carnifex"], I could see Carny hanging out with a bunch of Gryffindors with like quidditch gear crudely attached over his armor though

I've never seen or read Harry Potter so I care not for this April Fools Day nonsense.

I don't even know what a Slytherin is.

Nicholson.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom