Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Where the wild things live | Kestri

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Tayl would laugh nervously with Eliz, Realizing that she'd jumped the gun so to speak. Now she'd resigned herself to preparation, Stepping back in and collecting her new medkit, Pistol and knife. She'd stare at the knife for a moment, Just imagining what Solus'alor would think if she knew that her cadet had run off without her weapons.

Shaking the thought away, She sheaths the knife back into her belt and turns to Eliz "You know, This actually reminds me of home a little"

Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt |

"Yeah, Kamino. Home. I know I said I didn't have any friends but... There was this one cadet, During our flash learning course, When we were still kids for a few months"

She glances back at the snow outside, Smiling just a little "We had a weapons lesson this one time, And we made it a competition. I didn't seem him much after that but it was... fun"

"Were you flash trained too?"
She glances back at Eliz with a curious look

Tags: Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

"Mmnope. I'm not sure what Flash Trained is, at least. Maybe?"
Eliz shrugged once. The most training he had was with his dad, and it certainly didn't feel like flash training. Or what he assumed it might of meant. His eyes flicked upwards once the first bit of snow touched his hair. A soft smile formed. There was something about the snow that made him.. Happy.

Probably helped that he didn't die. Maybe that's what it was. "Thanks, for keeping me alive."

"Hey, What are friends for right?" She chuckles once, Nudging him in the shoulder. Hah. Friends. It felt like forever since she'd called anyone that.
"Actually that reminds me~" She gives him a funny glance, Like she'd just recalled something she didn't think she'd remember after all this time "You know how Ma and Mamma call eachother "Red and Blue" right? Well, The kid from my class called me Violet. So, I guess that's what my friends call me?"

"So, If you want to... You can call me Violet"
She smiles

"They do?"
Truth be told, Eliz didn't know much about Tan'yill or her relationship with Aloy. That was already more than he thought he'd ever know. He blinked in surprise at what she said next, though. Violet? Well, that made sense for her skin color at least. It was the deeper meaning that had his cheeks turned a shade of red.

She really was his friend, huh?

"I don't really have a nickname to give back, but.. Yeah. I can call you Violet if you want."

"I guess I'll have to come up with a nickname for you myself" She seemed to smile at being called Violet and then look back to the snowy tundra ahead. There were a few names for him that began circulating in her head, But none of them seemed to stick. "Red eyes" sounded derogatory when she thought about it so that was off the table. Snow angel was cute but he was nowhere near graceful enough for such a name. Blood bag was very tempting, And even got her to giggle under her breath. What about Elie?

"Okay Elie, How far to the shooting range?" Yeah, Yeah that'd do.

"Ah.. Yeah, I guess."
A much more nervous smile formed as he watched the Twi'lek thinking about nicknames for him. It was obvious on her face that she was going through all sorts of ideas. The fact she laughed only made him more worried about what might be going through her head. What she came up with left him conflicted. Shortening his name anymore than it already was for non Chiss seemed.. Almost wrong.

Yet at the same time, if she was the only one who used it, he wouldn't be offended. Elie worked. "Not far. Just over the hill there. It's nothing fancy, either. Just some scrap that couldn't be reused set up to take shots at."

She glances curiously at Eliz, And then to the road again. He hadn't reacted much to the name so maybe he didn't mind? Or maybe he did? It was kinda teasing. "Well uh... The range doesn't sound anything like the old training field but It'll do I guess"

The walk had taken just long enough for her to get a little chilly even despite her higher body temperature. She wraps her lekku around her neck like a little scarf, The body heat of her own lekku feeling much more comfortable than the military scarf she wore beneath it all.
Then a thought came to her, And she turned to Eliz suddenly

"Oh! Chill. 'cause, You're always so calm and you do well in the snow!" She grins, Showing those little fangs again

"Ahh right. There's some nice ranges there? You'll have to take me by some time."
He flashed a wide grin to her, glancing over his shoulder. Any excuse to travel more with her was something he was now trying to think up. It was kinda weird how much he wanted to be around her. Had he really been that alone since his dad died?

Wait.

"Chill? I am chi- Oh. As a nickname. .. Huh. Alright."

"Hmm. Yeah, Maybe" She scratches the back of her lekku "I dunno if I'm allowed back home though... " It was a curious realization, That she may never see the place she'd called home for what seemed like most of her life. Did she even have a home aside from Aloy's ship?

"Hey uhm, Where are you staying these days?"

"Not allowed back..?"
He blinked in surprise, stopping his walk completely. It wasn't something he expected. Wasn't it her home? Why wouldn't she be allowed back? "Me? I- Well, I guess technically I have a place back at the base. I haven't had a home since my dad died, and even then I didn't have much."

Eliz paused for a moment, turning his gaze back up to the sky in thought. "Thinking about it, I've never actually had a home. Huh."

Tayl stopped a few steps ahead, Sighing under her breath which quickly turned to mist as she turned "Maybe that's why ma sent us here? Maybe Kestri is going to be our home"
She thought about it for a moment before turning and walking back to Eliz "I lied..." She looks up from the ground with an apologetic look at him "I was born on kamino but it isn't my home... It's just... A facility. And I'm just a number..."
She turns and movers her lekku aside, Exposing the tattoo on the side of her neck, The blackened ink, Already faded into a dark purple, Red "C-117" .
Her lekku quickly slid back in place when she was done
"I can't go back because it's under lock down. Confederate army are using it now, And even if they weren't, I'm no longer... Kaminoan property. And if they don't it, They don't want it on their world."

"But... Maybe when ma's done building, We'll share a home?"

Kestri as their home? Eliz hadn't thought of that. To him, yeah. This would be a great place to live. But he liked the cold and such. Would they? He didn't know much about what the others might like in terms of weather, both as an opinion and biologically. He blinked. "Wait, you lied?" What did she mean lie? His eyes widened in surprise as she showed the mark.

She was Aloy's daughter though. Why did they number her if that's what she was supposed to be? Why was her growth accelerated? There were a lot of questions, but he didn't want to ask her. Honestly, it seemed like too much to just overwhelm her with. Especially since they just met. So he smiled. Focused on the good she said. The hope. A big, happy smile.

"We'll definitely share a home. Like I said, you're stuck with me."

"Well... I'd like that" She smiles slightly, Though something seemed off. Not just in her's, But she'd seen something in Eliz' look shortly before his own smile. His was genuine, But the look before? That was something else.
"You have questions. You aren't asking them, But I know that look"

"I didn't mean to lie, If that's what this is about. I just... I call the facility home because it's the only place that felt like home. Or used to, Anyway. It's a bad habit. A lie, Right?"

Looking a little confused herself, She crosses her arms and glances off to the side "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to... And I guess this is a lot to take in? I'm... New. To people I mean, I dunno what's too much and too little you know?"

"Wha- No. No no. There's nothing wrong with lying. Too much. Eh, being truthful's probably better. But it's not like you lied lied. You said so yourself. It was your home."
Ah, now he'd messed up. His smile turned far more apologetic. "I suck with people too. The only person I've ever really talked to is.. Was my sister." Crap, now he was talking too much. Eliz let out a sigh as he found a rock to sit on. They could get to the gun range in a bit.

"I'm just.. Worried about you. I know we just met n' everything, but.. You've been really alone, huh?"

She cocked her head to the side at the mention of Eliz's sister, Glancing at him for a moment. She wanted to ask, But upon remembering the answers he'd given when asked about other family members, She glanced away again, And stayed silent until he was done.

She knew he was right of course, That she'd really been alone. It wasn't normal, But part of her wanted to believe it was, That she wasn't just some screwed up thing grown in a tube. That she was normal.

"Yeah, And?" She crosses her arms a little tighter "We're... [sigh] Mercs? Bounty hunters? I dunno. We're lone wolves... 'This is the way' and all that chit, right?"

"True. We are bounty hunters and such. But, we're supposed to be more than that. The Resol'nar has a big thing on clans. Family. .. It's why I came here."
His gaze drifted off. Really, he just looked completely away from her, staring up at the sky above. He felt alone himself. Had, for a while. That empty part of wanting a clan. Family. The one thing he'd been robbed of.

They ended up in a solemn topic anyway.

"Having family.. It's important."

"Yeah..." She glances back, Noticing the gloomy look towards the sky "Guess it is."
Well, She was about to cross some boundaries but, She could always blame it on her sub-par upbringing right?
With a quick step closer, She puts an arm around his shoulders in a quick hug before pulling back
"Vode an, Right?" A little smile creeps up as she juts her chin at the road and begins trudging through the snow again

"Well come on! If we're gonna be family you're gonna have to show me that you can shoot straight."

He practically jumped at the hug. It wasn't something that even crossed Eliz's mind. "Vode an.." He whispered his response, but he didn't look her way or return the hug. Neither did he pull away. Hugging wasn't something he was taught as a Chiss. When Tayl pulled back his red eyes turned back to her. Right. The range.

"Oh? You realize I'm probably the better shot, right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom