Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Where the wild things live | Kestri

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

"Uhh-" She leans over the controls, Which looked only vaguely like the sims she used to play back home "Yeah totally!"
She says enthusiastically and sits upright ... "Wait- You want me to drive?!"

Looking back, It was plain to see that Eliz wasn't holding up too well. His skin had turned eerily pale, And beady red eyes were beginning to narrow and dim. "Chit...! Move, And tell me which way to go"

Last edited:

Tags: Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

He nodded quickly. She could see it too, now. He wasn't going to keep conscious for much longer. Not long enough to keep piloting to their destination. He readily relinquished controls, falling back against the seat. Slumping more like. Man it was hard to keep his eyes open. Eliz grimaced for a moment before forcing one eye open.

"Ahead. The marks.. You'll see em. Look for the.. Red." Kark this was bad. But, well. He couldn't keep his eyes open any longer. The most he could do was trust his vod.

Tayl slides into the driver's seat and takes the controls, Wrestling them for a moment until she'd gotten use to them, Seemingly gaining control almost as soon she'd taken her seat. It would be smooth sailing across the ice fields from here.
Eliz didn't sound too good though, And a quick glance revealed that he'd already shut his eyes.

"No no! I need you to stay awake vod!" She yells, Nudging his good shoulder "C'mon, Talk to me man! Uh- Your clan, Tell me about your clan"

Falling asleep would of been an easy thing for Eliz to pick, if not for the panic in her voice. He blinked, forcing his eyes open again. What was she asking about? His clan? He laughed weakly. "Once my dad died I stopped having a clan. I'm on my own." Loosing blood seemed to be a good way for him to open up. His gaze turned around, trying to see the surroundings.

Everything was little more than a blur.

"Was Cadera. Mom's clan. They.. Died in the massacre. Krayt took us in, but I never went.." He drifted off, head bobbing back before he groaned. "I'm so tired.."

"Oh for-!" She nudges him again "Stay with me man!" Looking all around, She couldn't see the markers yet, Just now. Just more kriffing snow! It was wonderful at first, That crisp air and the strange cold, Like the rain on kamino but sparkly! But now it was the white void where her vod was going die, And it was her fault too...

No, Not if she had anything to say about it.
"Look, Cadera... Eliz, You're pretty good with these arctic planets. Tell me where you learned all this stuff. Or how about those red eyes of yours huh? They're like shiny rubies, Never seen anything like it before!"

"What..? Oh. I'm Chiss. Like.. Half Chiss. Yeah."
He was little more than mumbling at this point, eyes barely open. White as a ghost. "I can see heat with em. It's pretty handy I guess." He shrugged. The kit that had been following him hopped up into his lap, nuzzling against his hand. Which brought a smile to his lips.

"Ohhey there.. Good to see you didn't fall off."

Kriffing hell she could barely hear him. Something half chiss and seeing heat. "Yeah? That's kinda cool. I'm a Twi-clone myself, Nothing too fancy" She visibly cringed at even admitting that, But she'd say anything to keep him awake right now. "I can see better in the dark, But not heat. Kinda funny huh? How we're opposites but the same?"

That was when the red markers came into view, Just over the hill "Oh sweet thunder, I see it! Just stay awake okay vod?"
She exclaimed

"Twi-clone.. So that's how they were able to have you."
He nodded once, as if confirming a long held conspiracy theory he had in his mind. A thought that he more or less clung to to stay awake. Especially with her yelling at him. He groaned, frowning at her slightly. Blood had pooled around him at this point, and his eyes were barely able to stay open.

"This is getting hard.. Sorry Tayl.."

Music: Legends never die (This isn't even to set the scene at this rate, Just live plz k thanks~)
Tag:
Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

"Nothing to be sorry about If you just stay awake-" She nudges him again, Basically shaking him now. Up ahead, The rallypoint came into view as the crest the hill, Accelerating a little as they slid downward where a drop ship, Some tents and their vode awaited them. And hopefully, A medic or at least someone with the same blood type as Eliz.

"Hey, hey hey, Eliz? I need to know, What's your blood type buddy?" She asks swiftly as they near the bottom of the hill, Already attracting attention from the mandalorians and mercenaries who scrambled out of the way

"Right.. I'll try."
He nodded his head a few too many times, as if trying to shake himself awake. Right. Stay awake. Don't die. Those were hand in hand, right? A more grimaced smile formed as he forced his eyes open. The rally point. Well damn, they might actually make it here. "Fast.. You should.. Slow." Last thing he wanted was for her to crash into any of their vode.

"Blood? .. Oh. Blood. heh. A.. Positive. Yeah."

"Okay, Okay... You're doing good vod" She gives him an assuring pat on the shoulder while carefully decreasing the strength of the throttle, Coming to a rushed but technically safe stop in the middle of camp.

"
He needs blood and fast-" She shouts while swinging her legs over the side, Hopping off the sled quickly to find a suitable donor "A positive, Anyone?!"

<"I'll get the medic, Sit tight"> One of the guardsmen answers, Rushing off to the medical tent and leaving Tayl to tend Eliz alone for the moment.
She nervously taps her foot against the snow at a rapid pace, Gritting her teeth.
Seconds seemed like minutes and she had no time to lose.
Returning to Eliz, She gives him a quick look over and checks his belt, Pulling his knife from it's sheath. A plasma dagger, She recognized the odd markings on the edge.
Without hesitation, She uses it to cut Eliz's sleeve before activating the plasmatic blade on a low setting, And pressing the flat of the blade to his puncture wound, Cauterizing it within seconds.

It was right about then that the medic and his assistant arrived.
<"Cauterized? Saves me some time at least"> The medic sighs while putting a new pair of gloves over his hands.
"Yeah yeah, You got blood for him? A positive?"

<"We just ran out. Another accident earlier">

"What?!"

Silence falls for a moment before the medic turns to his assistant, Another human who didn't look the medical type. Some mercenary who just didn't have anything better to do.

"Jarek here is A positive~"

"Aw hell no! I didn't sign up to be poked and prodded"

"Look here, Buddy!" Tayl is on her feet in an instant, With the activated plasma knife pointed at the mercenary, And bearing her little fangs in a small growl. That alone may not have been intimidating from such a small creature, But the sudden shift in her eyes, As they turned from a dull green to a literal glowing golden-green, That frightened the mercenary.

"Alright... Alright, Damn" He sighs, And before long, Eliz is brought by the trio into a tent, And a wire is connected from his wrist to the mercenary's as they begin transferring blood to the half-chiss' body.

They made it. Eliz smiled again as they pulled into the camp, glancing down to the kit in his lap. Weakly he'd pet the creature, though staying awake was near impossible. By the time Tayl brought out his blade to seal the wound, he was out. Probably for the best, given the flash fry of his flesh. He didn't wake up for some time, even after he was given the blood. Color returned to his features. His breathing steadied.

He wasn't going to die.

When he did finally wake up he shot right up. A mix of the lingering pain of his burned flesh and the memories of what had happened had him looking around immediately. "Tayl.. Tayl! Please tell me you're alright."

"Eliz?!" Tayl shot up immediately, Having been sitting beside his bed through the entire process. "I'm fine but what about you???" She leans in closer, Her eyes, Which where back to their dull green selves, Darted from place to place as she checked every inch of his face and arm, And a toothy little smile began to spread across her face.
"You're looking much better! Feel okay?" She sets something down on the table behind him. A ration can, By the sound and smell. Still warm in fact.
"I got us some food. Figured you'd be hungry after all that"

Eliz visibly relaxed once he saw Tayl, slumping forward to let out a relieved sigh. His own smile formed after a moment as he nodded. Yeah, he certainly felt better. "Sides from the numbness on my arm, I think I'm alright." Then, food. His eyes widened as he turned his gaze to the can. Immediately he started to devour it as if he hadn't eaten in days.

It wasn't till he was finished that he'd pay attention to anything else. Another sigh escaped him as he flopped back against the bed, sprawled out and staring up at the roof of the tent.

"We did it, huh."

She sat back down, Satisfied that Eliz was in better spirits and certainly better health, And leaned up against the wall, Picking up her own ration can that appeared to be half full still, Though she began emptying it of it's contents. Though, Slower than her new comrade of course.
Eliz finished right as she got to the last couple bites, Prompting her to glance up with a smile.

"We did it, huh."
"myup~" She barely finishes chewing. "You're a tougher nut to crack than I thought. I was worried I'd lost ya" She chuckles nervously, Just starring at her food now, Sort of poking it with a fork aimlessly.

His red eyes stayed up on the ceiling as she spoke. Even as she chuckled. It wasn't hard to tell she was still somewhat upset. After everything that happened, who wouldn't be? Eliz closed his eyes for a moment before pushing himself up, swinging his legs around so he was sitting face to face with her.

"Hey. We're alright. I think we did pretty good considering." Then he smiled. It was good to smile. Have a friend. He blinked at the thought before looking away immediately.

"Next time we'll just have to make sure we keep some med kits and such around, right?"

"Heh. Yeah, I guess we did" She smiles, Leaning back against the wall and smiling up at Eliz. He smiled too, And she found herself enjoying this brief moment of respite.
But Eliz soon turned away and she did likewise, Going back to her food.

"Next time we'll just have to make sure we keep some med kits and such around, right?"
"Don't gotta tell me twice" She stifles a chuckle, And gestures up at the table where two little magazine sized pouches lay.
"I picked up a personal kit for each of us while you were out. Doc helped me find some suited your physiology"

She finally finishes the last bite of food afterwards, Pausing to swallow before glancing up at Eliz again "So uh... I got some time to kill if you wanna talk? Or not, If you wanna rest some more"

Magazine sized pouches to carry something to help them not bleed out and die on the field? He practically grinned at the idea. He should of known about this sooner, though it wasn't too surprising that he didn't know it. Cleru only had so much time to teach him before.. Eliz's smile faded for a moment as he let his mind wander.

But, it returned pretty quickly when she addressed him. He nodded once. "I'd be lying if I said I was good at talking. I dunno what, but I would like to talk to you more."

Tayl chuckles while giving him a nod "Same, Same. I was grown to be a fighting girl, Not a talking girl."
"Buuut-"
She stretches Smirking while using her lekku as a makeshift neck pillow "Since I am infinitely fascinating, We could make this all about me and I can tell you stories from the barracks back home"

"Or, You could tell me a little about yourself? You're... Neat, In your own way. Might as well get to know the guy I hauled through the snow right?"
She smiles teasingly

Eliz snorted and grinned. Yeah. She was good people to be around. He crossed his arms over his chest, staying quiet to think for a moment longer. "How about we trade off, then. You tell me a little about you, I tell you a little about me." Not that he knew what to ask or tell about himself. Conversations really weren't his strong suit.

"Where would ya like to start?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom