Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Where the wild things live | Kestri

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

Tayl is quick to put down another pair with well placed shots, Hitting the first in the face and double tapping the other in the in the chest, Sidestepping to avoid the skidding body that hit the ice right in front of her. There was an efficiency in her movements similarly cold to Eliz's own, The twi'lek barely moving her wrist to adjust her aim, Making no sound, Not a word nor grunt as she advanced at a brisk pace, Putting shots down range.

It wasn't until all movement had ceased that she finally lowered her pistol and turned to Eliz <"Clear.">

Even her breathing seemed to be under complete control, The vocal modulator picking up little to nothing.
The only sign of alarm or even reaction to combat was when she tilted her head up suddenly, Catching sight of a leaping creature, Claws at the ready. It was the one she failed to headshot early, Two blackened marks still burnt into it's chest.

With only a split second to react, She had already thrown up her hand and cast her whipcord thrower, Wrapping the creature's chest in a fiber-cord grappling hook and yanking hard in an attempt to knock it off course.

Having successfully pulled it off course, Tayl tries to ready her weapon but is slammed into by the confused and snarling feline, Who carries her back out of the room as they both slide across the ice suddenly.

Wack∗ Tayl's beskar helm cracks the ice behind her as she and the beast collide with the wall outside, Stunning her just long enough for the thing to snap at her.
But her helm liner softened the collision just enough to keep her in the fight, Instinctively putting up an arm, Armored with a durasteel gauntlet hat saved her flesh from the great teeth of the beast.

Her gun arm was now trapped within the predator's jaws, Forcing her to her butterfly knife and stab the beast in a blur, Delivering a trio of quick strikes to the beast's throat, Quickly killing it.

Now she was breathing a little faster, Slumping her helmet against the wall behind her while sighing in relief.

Tags: Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

Any other gun and Eliz would of fired it. That was the thought running through his mind as he half turned and put his gun level with the beast attacking the Twi'lek. But, he had his Charric. The only gun he had on him at the moment. Sure, he could blast a hole in the beast with it. But Tayl would be caught in the shot if it wasn't clean.

Then movement. One of the beasts that seemed dead from the earlier action of the beasts attacking each other. It had looked dead, but as it turned out. Well. He got tackled to the ground, landing harshly on his back as the thing tried to claw at him. His Beskar held up, the armor plates easily withstanding the creatures claws.

Didn't help where the armor wasn't, though. Case and point as the thing bit down on his arm. Some sank between the plates, piercing through the armor weave. The young Chiss hissed his anger before putting the muzzle of his blaster to it's head and pulling the trigger. The pressure lessened on his arm as the beast rolled to it's side.

He pushed it off, standing and looking around for any more movement.

"You alright!?"

<"Juuuust chillin'!"> She calls out while giving a thumbs up from underneath the dead beast, Even though Eliz likely couldn't see her.
In her dazed state, She couldn't really get out from under the thing, And the blood from it's neck was starting to make her flight suit feel squishy. Blegh!

<"Actually uh... Can I get a hand?"> She pushes against it a couple times with her feet to no avail, She was still stuck, And her right gauntlet was still in the thing's mouth too.

Eliz immediately let out a sigh of relief as she spoke up. Given she was at least able to make a joke she wasn't too injured. With a light chuckle he nodded. Not that she could see him nodding. Probably shouldn't of nodded. Still, he snickered under his breath and stepped over to start pushing the beast off of her.

It was heavy, but together they'd likely be able to deal with it.

"All things considered, that went pretty well, no?"

Tag:

<"Yeah!"> She grunts while pushing back against the carcass. After a little work on both their part, The thing would slide off and it's jaws release, Letting her move her arm and flex her fingers finally.

<"Thanks, Eliz. All good on your end?"> She stands up, Holstering her blaster and giving her butterfly knife a twirl, Flicking the crimson off and into the snow, But also her glove. Damnit.
After a few steps though, She stumbles, Putting her hand to her head for a moment and wincing under her breath

He nodded. Asides from his blood dripping down his arm, he was fine. The wound wasn't deep enough for him to care, though it was starting to sting now that the adrenaline of the encounter was wearing off. "I got a hoversled close by. With how could it is, these shouldn't spoil by the time we get back at least. We should.."

Eliz paused as a new sound filled his ear. Mewing. Mewing? He turned his helm, flicking back on the heat scanner. ".. In the corner. There's.. I think their the young." Well that explained why the ones that were outnumbered didn't just run. A grimace formed under his helmet as he walked over to the side of the cavern where the sounds were coming from. Sure enough, young. Very young.

And they made them orphans. Or did they save them? There were a number of mixed feelings in his head as he looked between them. Two. Twins.

"They'll die. What should we do?"

<"You didn't answer me, And you're bleeding..."> She stops in her tracks, Putting up an arm to lean on the wall. Truth be told she'd rather get his wound tended than admit she'd gotten her head rocked just now.

".. In the corner. There's.. I think their the young."

That took priority however. Shoving off the wall and drawing her DE-50, She follows Eliz into the corner, Prepared for trouble.
What they found though, Was the first animal Tayl had ever seen that didn't look like a monster.
It had big, Dark eyes, A round little face with big floppy ears and little tiny horns that had barely begun to grow.

"They'll die. What should we do?"

At first, The logic oriented part of her mind told her that these things could no longer sustain themselves. With no maternal figure left, These things would surely perish in the frozen wastes, Either at the mercy of bigger predators or via starvation.
Her sergeant would have ordered her to kill it...

She begins to raise her pistol slowly, Only to halt as one of the little things came right up to her, Staring her right in the eye.

<"I... I need to sit down"> She sighs, Holstering her weapon.
After she sits, The little thing climbs into her lap, And she leans her head back against the wall
<"Okay... Get the sled and we'll bring 'em with us I guess.">

<Dank ferric...>

cute-animal-fantasy-dolls-santani-3.jpg

"It's a minor cut, don't worry about it."
He wasn't used to being worried about. He'd had plenty of worse wounds before. That, and she seemed to have her own issues. Given the armor, all he could tell was she seemed more tired than before. Was that normal? Eliz didn't dare ask. This was, after all, their first meeting.

He turned his head enough to watch her lift the pistol. So that's where this was going. He wasn't sure how to feel about it, but he followed in suit. Until she froze. ".. Right. I'll be right back." As he turned to leave, he couldn't help but smile. He didn't want to kill these things, after all. Ironically though behind him the other cub started to follow along.

At first he didn't pay it any mind. It just waddled along, watching him. It wasn't until he put out the sled and the creature hopped up onto it that he actually looked at the thing. It stared up at him, big black eyes just scanning his helm. After a moment he reached down, patting it on the head. "I know. I'll.. Keep you safe." It leaned into his palm before shifting to curl up on it.

Once back in he'd start loading up the sled. "Guess that means we're taking them with us, right?"

The little creature climbed further into her lap while Eliz was away, Staring up at Tayl with those big black eyes that forced her to stare right back. <"You're luck you're cute..."> She shakes her head at the little thing. It responds with little more than the tilt of it's head and a high pitched little chirping sound that was starting to get to her.
Getting no response back from her other than the blank stare from her visor, It simply goes back to shivering, It's fur not having grown nearly as much as it's older kin.

<"
Alright, alright-"> Tayl shakes her head and pulls her helmet off, Turning to keep her gold-green gaze focused on the little thing as she wrapped it in her arms and lekku, Which got the little creature to curl up into a little fuzzy ball right in her arms.

It wasn't long after that Eliz came back

"Guess that means we're taking them with us, right?"

"I reckon so," She gives him a glance "Kinda feel like staying her a few minutes though"

He glanced her way when he realized the helmet was off. "Huh." He wasn't sure what he expected her to look like, but there was something familiar. Weird. His gaze flicked to his own little creature, who seemed to have dozed off on the raised part of the sled. Corpse by corpse he started to load it up, focusing more on the work than anything else.

Once it was done he lifted his helm up, looking again to the Twi'lek.

"We can get going now. C'mon."

She threw a guilty glance at Eliz as he loaded up on bodies. She would have liked to help but... Well someone had to keep the baby warm right? Besides, Things were still a little blurry, Best not to chance it right now.
Thankfully her vision began to clear again near the end of it all, Around when Eliz seemed ready to go.

"We can get going now. C'mon."

Tayl gave him a curious glance, Not having expected to see him without a helm either. To her surprise, He wasn't one of the many humans either, But something in between. With pointed ears, And crimson eyes that seemed to naturally glow, Even only faintly among the dim blue of the cavern.
That wasn't the only red coming from his body however.

"Uh, No." She sets the littler creature down and forces herself onto her feet, Gesturing to Eliz's arm "Not like that you aren't."

Checking her pockets and belt pouches, She didn't have anything suitable to wrap the wound. Except for... Except for that little military scarf she wore.
She hesitates for a moment, But comes through and begins to untie it "Hold still~"

He blinked slowly. They weren't ready to leave? But, the sled was loaded. What was le- Oh. Eliz glanced to his arm, then back to the Twi'lek. The scarf? Wait. "You're Aloy's kid." It hit him all at once. Why she looked familiar. The scarf was the last piece for that. But he held still as she asked, just turning his head to watch her curiously. He knew Aloy was going to have a kid, but, wasn't she kinda old? Adoption made sense.

But she looked just like her?

Nope, that was too much thinking. He reached a hand up to stop her from taking off the scarf. "Really, I'm fine. When we get back I'll get a bacta patch for it. Don't dirty the scarf."

"You're Aloy's kid."

"What...?!" Her little green eyes grow wide suddenly, And her new pet cranes it's head to the side at her reaction
Don't dirty the scarf."

Ah. That's what gave it away. "Oh, Yeah well... Tan'yill's too" She glances at the hand that was keeping her from untying the scarf, And then back to Eliz "Listen, We can talk more about it on the way back, But we don't know when we're getting back. And I don't need mom breathing down my neck because one of us got hurt..."

"So please, Stand still, And let me finish okay?"
She raises a brow. Yes the scarf was important to her, But it'd wash out. Right now, Family was just as important, And even though she didn't quite know Eliz just yet, He was still vod.

"I'd hope so, given they finally got married."
For once the kid smiled. Honestly, it made him pretty happy that Aloy finally got the chance to have a family. After everything she'd been through, after everything on Mandalore. At the same time though, he relented. His hand dropped, no longer stopping her from taking off her scarf.

"Alright, but only cause I know she'd be pretty annoyed otherwise." Eliz leaned against the sled, starting to remove the armor around his arm to better expose the wound. Two punctures, not too deep but enough to still be bleeding. Still. Actually looking at it had the half Chiss blink in surprise. "Oh."

She just smirked the comment, Continuing to undo her scarf. Seeing his wounds though, Her smirk opened into a grimace as she winced at the look of it.
"Not to say I told ya so, But this is an 'I told ya so' kinda moment"

She sits on the sled beside Eliz, Taking his arm and wiping away some of the blood with the scarf so she could get a better look at it. When she was satisfied, She flipped it over so she could wrap it with the clean side against the wound, And started wrapping it tightly around. Lucky for them, Her military scarf was bigger than it looked now that it was off.

"It's not too deep! Hows it feel?"

"It's not bad. Or, at least, I didn't think so."
The wound wasn't deep, but now the blood loss was starting to affect him. Light headed. His face started to pale some as he shook his head. "You didn't get bit, right?" This was something he could figure out easier. His eyes narrowed on one of the corpses, the one that bit him.

"Venomous. Stops clotting. It's not gonna stop bleeding. We should go, quickly."

"Chit, You serious?!" That made her stomach sink. The could have been headed back by now if she hadn't sat there and taken her sweet time. A rung bell was a cake walk compared to this chit.
"Alright, See if you can start this thing, I'll do what I can" She grunts, Exposing one little fang as she tightens the makeshift bandage more, Only letting go when she was sure the thing was secure.

Putting one finger to her lip, She watches as the already red scarf begins to darken a little, Soaking up blood. By the speed of it though, It wasn't really stopping the blood flow, And she didn't quite trust it as the only precaution taken.
So she sits back for a moment, Undoing her gunbelt and removing the holster, Which she then took and tightened around his arm a little ways above the puncture wounds, Tightening as much as she could manage without harming Eliz.
"I hope this isn't too much?"

"Right."
Great. Now there was a time limit. Eliz closed his eyes for a moment before stepping over to kick on the sled's hover function. The kit that had been asleep jumped slightly, peering up at him. Glaring. He just shrugged and mouthed 'sorry' before taking a seat to start piloting it. Probably not the best idea given he was feeling light headed, but he wasn't bad off yet.

He froze up as she wrapped her belt around his arm. He winced as she tightened it. Yeah, that hurt. But he gave a pained smile regardless. "Should keep me from bleeding out, yeah. Get in."

She was quick to get in, Slinging her legs up and over the side, But leaned back in a such a way as to keep an eye on Eliz, Who's sudden paleness was disturbing. Thankfully, The bleeding seemed to have stopped, Or at least slowed.
With that in mind, She checks her self over for any bites Eliz had asked about before, Turning over her wrist and feeling around the squishier parts of her flight suit.
"
Okay, This isn't my blood..."

"Hey! How far to the medical team? If it takes too long... Well, I got an idea but you aren't gonna like it"

"Shouldn't be too long, just, hold on."
Then he gunned it. The two kits immediately huddled together as the sled took off. Slow to get out of the cavern they were in, then as fast as the damn thing would go on the ice plains. Bleeding was slowed, but he could still feel it seeping out. His eyes narrowed as he tried to keep his focus.

"You know how to pilot one of these?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom