Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Where the wild things live | Kestri

ᴛʜᴇ ɢɪʀʟ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅᴇɴ ɢᴜɴ

Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

"Not with a screwed up arm you aren't~"She practically sang, Marching with a bounce in her step towards the range. She'd been trained by no less than 4 Alors and the greatest cloners in the galaxy, With genetic modifications to boot. Born to shoot and be loved by the craziest Vizslas since the clone wars.

This would be a cakewalk, She thought.
"So how are we doing this anyway? Just hits or a time trial or? Are we doing quick draws?" She grinned

Tags: Tae'l Vizsla Tae'l Vizsla

"I- Hey!"
At least it wasn't his good arm. He pouted a little at her teasing, but found himself grinning anyway. He nods once they reach the range, glancing around at the various makeshift targets. "I'm thinkin quick draw, honestly. There's some bottles out there we could use. Can set up say.. Eleven. one who breaks the most wins, yeah?"

Tayl's grin grew even more, Her little fangs exposed in a wicked smile that looked felt positively evil, Even to her.
"Oh, Eliz... You spoil me"
She sat herself comfortable on a little mound of snow, Wiggling herself into a comfortable position while she waited for Eliz to set up the bottles "As you wish, But be warned; That chit show back there was not an accurate show of my draw-speed" She smirks, Thinking about the ace up her sleeve.

"Spoil you, huh?"
He snickered a little as he set up the targets some distance away. In random places, all to make it a bit more fair n such. Just shooting down a line wouldn't be enough of a challenge. "Don't worry. I'm sure I'll give you quite the challenge." Eliz stepped back to where he was before, turning to face the target.

"C'mon then. Let's get this started."

T H E - R A N G E

"Don't worry. I'm sure I'll give you quite the challenge."
"Mhm yeah sure" Tayl nodded absentmindedly, Ignoring what he was saying. Her eyes were fixated on the bottles, Carefully observing the placement of each. Already she could see the firing angles she'd need to take and adjust on the fly, Mapping out which bottle to shoot first in order to minimize the required wrist movements to target them. She knew which bottle she'd shoot first and which to shoot next before even taking up a firing position.
"C'mon then. Let's get this started."
"Right behind ya!"

She shoots up from her snowy seat and approaches with a bounce in her step, Stopping an arm's length away from Eliz. Next came her stance, Planting her feet firmly into the snow with a wide stance that placed her hip-holster closer to her hand, Which was already poised to slip that pistol from it's leathery case.

"Ready?" She gives Eliz a smiling glance and then turns her attention back to her chosen bottle, Emerald eyes beginning to narrow just a little.

Eliz chuckled lightly under his breath as he watched her. Already planning it out then? He didn't exactly blame her, though. It's not like there was anything on the line between them. And he certainly had no intention of making a bet. He had the real world experience, but she was trained for this. Far better than he was, if he had to guess.

"Ready. Here, once the coin falls." He slipped out a coin and flicked it up in the air. His gaze stayed on his own chosen bottle. For him, time slowed. His breathing. His red eyes narrowed just a tad.

Then the coin dropped.

In a blur of movement he had his gun up and out. Far faster than humanly possible. One by one he pulled the trigger, almost with perfect accuracy. Almost. He was trying to go too fast, having to take a couple shots to make up for a miss. He'd certainly loose, but it was obvious now. He wasn't normal.

T H E - D U E L
Music: The good the bad and the ugly

The coin flew up in the air, And in that brief moment, Tayl was no longer at the range. She was on a desert world that she didn't recognize, With distant chaos all around. A woman's voice spoke to her, One she didn't recognize either. But the name she spoke, That she recognized;
"Joti, Draw!"
She could feel her muscles twitch as the memory of that red gauntlet came, Drawing a pistol with impressive speed, And gunning down it's target. These memories did not feel like her own, But as alien as they felt, She thanked whatever quack kaminoan gave her the experience she needed to keep herself alive.

When the coin hit the ground, She mimicked the memory imprint as best she could, Leaning sidelong and shifting her upper body back in a flash. All she had to do was grip the pistol and turn it upward as she squeezed the trigger. And at this speed, With her training, Surely she'd hit her target.

To her surprise however, The flash of blaster fire had already caught her eye, Reflecting in crimson hues off of her emerald as she glances to her side, Wide eyed at the very thought of what she might see.

Eliz, In a blur of motion that shocked her to her core, Had drawn his charric and taken aim almost as soon as she had fired her first shot, And was rapidly gunning down bottles.

Snapping back to reality, She grits her teeth as she guns down two more bottles from the hip, Quickly raising her arm to take aim and fire on more, Shattering them in quick, Precise shots with barely half a second between each pull of the trigger. She even shot took the extra time to shoot one or two on Eliz's side of the range, Just to deny him targets and try to even the score.

It was then that she saw him miss a few shots, Which bewildered her enough to pause before moving on to the next target. How could such a quick shot just miss like that? Was this just an inherent speed and not training like herself? Or was there something else at play here...

By the time it was all said and done, She stood there in silence, Breathing heavily as her eyes darted from place to place, Quickly looking for any remaining targets. Her gun remained pointed down range, Smoke wafting from the barrel in the light tundra wind.

Outwardly, She looked calm, Her bio-inhibitor chip feeding chemicals into her body to keep her focused and sharp, Activated automatically by the sudden startle of Eliz's speed. But inwardly, She had more questions than her vat-grown brain could answer right now, And so she just stared downrange. Silently...

Eliz was all frowns by the end. His gaze stayed down range much like her own. Except, he looked how he felt. Frustrated. He'd avoided using it before against the cats because he didn't know how to control it. What happened to get here.. It was recent. And recent meant he needed to relearn a lot of what he knew. After a moment he just let out a sigh and lowered his blaster.

"Well, damn. You win."

Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt |
She... won? "Pardon...?" She blinks, Eventually turning her head to face Eliz, And then holstering her blaster. "What. The feth. Was That?!"
She cocks her head to the side with a bewildered expression. Was he a cyborg? Did he have better modifications than her? What happened???

"You were like-" She mimics his stance "And then you were all like-" Then she makes a drawing motion while making what can only be described as "Space bruce lee noises", And then proceeds to make "pew pew" noises while rapidly finger gun gesturing at the range, And it didn't look like she was gonna stop anytime soon.

"It was uh.. Nothing, really."
No, that was a lie. But there was so much to explain behind it, and he wasn't too keen on the idea of actually saying what had happened. Eliz rubbed idly at the back of his neck, still staring down range. At least her display of what happened was funny, though. He ended up laughing once he caught her still 'pewing'.

"To get my dad's armor I had to.. Stop being uh, what I am. I'm stronger now. Faster. Y'know. Super human."

I'm stronger now. Faster. Y'know. Super human."

Tayl stops mid "pew", Mouth still open and finger guns still pointed downrange as she glances over "...Wait"
She walks up to him slowly, Giving him a good lookover like she was meeting him for the first time all over again, Only to gasp suddenly

"So you Do have combat modifications!" Her eyes light up and her toothy grin returns, Giggling like a maniac as she constantly points at him with both fingers "So- You're like me?! But not... But still like me!" She practically squeels for a moment "I thought I was the only one~"

"Err~ Not that I'm like, A supersoldier or anything, But I think the old clone boys were close right!...?"

"You're augmented?"
Eliz blinked in surprise, watching the Twi'lek closely. Why was she? Was she made that way on purpose? He shrugged. What the clones were like he had no idea. Still, seeing her so happy brought a smile to his face. Who knew this would give her a reason to be excited of all things? "What can you do exactly?"

Tag: Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt |
"Oh, Uhm~" She sits up against a fence post, Arms crossed and finger tapping against her gauntlet while she thought up a list "Well, I can see in the dark and eat just about anything but that's just Twi'lek DNA talking right there..."

The more she thought about it, The more questions she had. There were still a number of things that Doctor Awaud had simplified when explaining, So some of her modifications were an enigma to her. But there was still a comprehensive list she could go off, And maybe fill in the blanks from there.
"Ah! Well I have enhanced muscle fiber and bone structure, So I don't get sore as easily, I'm a little stronger than someone my size should be and I don't break as easily. That and my immune system. all in all I have long lasting stamina, Doctor Awaud described as "Being able to keep up with foes in power armor, But not hit like them" She giggles a little

"I have an increased platelet count so I clot faster than most people." Certainly faster than Eliz "And I have a bio-inhibitor chip somewhere that regulates Adrenaline and Dopamine levels once they reach a certain point. It's... It keeps me calm under duress. Cuts down on my decision making times, Keeps me focused on the task at hand and cuts down on battle field stress" She nods to herself

"Other than that, I think..." She pauses, Taking a deeper breath than before, Glancing off to the side a bit "I think I have memory imprints? But I dunno who's... It's... They have to be someone else's, I remember things that are... Impossible. This is the first time I've been away from Kamino or Ma's ship"

"Oh that's quite a bit. What I became is uh. Much stronger. Faster. Really good eyesight, hearing. The like. And, well."
He motioned to his arm. "Regeneration. It's what kept me from dying, really. No one can loose that much blood and live otherwise." He didn't know the name of the serum itself, but he knew it's effects. If he hadn't taken it, there was no way he'd of left Tatooine.

"And I can.. Uh.. I'm smarter. Can react faster. Almost like a droid, y'know?"

"Oh... That makes sense" Knowing that he only survived the ordeal because of his augments, And that she would have been his death in any other scenario, It put a little frown on her face.
"So here we are; Two bodies augmented for war, Barely out of our teens yet. Just trying to find out way huh." She kicks at the snow a little, Shaking her head and biting her lip in disappointment at the realization she'd just had; Both of them would or already had missed their childhood. Whereas before she celebrated finding someone else who "wasn't normal", Now she found herself wondering if she would have preferred to be just that.

With her musing leading nowhere, She pushes of the fence and begins walking back to base, Patting Eliz on the shoulder as she goes by

"C'mon, Droid. I'm getting cold"
Eliz however would easily see that she was just as warm as when they started.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom