Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where should I end up?

I have more questions:

Can I edit posts? I don't see the edit button and being dyslexic I sometimes make stupid misspellings/wrong word choices that I wish to correct...so can I? Or do I have to endure my mistakes?

Genet'orar Detta said:
I think we're going to have to get a spray bottle and train Hevana to stay off of every new woman that walks in in the same manner you teach a cat to stay off the furniture.
You don't know how true this is.

The 'desperate' is showing.

Also, @[member="Midnight Rapture"], the edit button is in the lower right hand corner of your post to the left of 'Multi-Quote'.

Midnight Rapture said:
I have more questions:

Can I edit posts? I don't see the edit button and being dyslexic I sometimes make stupid misspellings/wrong word choices that I wish to correct...so can I? Or do I have to endure my mistakes?
Mistakes are fun to read sometimes though :p

Well I could offer to teach you, if you don't mind a little Sith propaganda along with the way. I have taught Jedi before, as well as several neutral force users, my belief being you will eventually realize that my way is the truth and all the rest are lies. Besides education is the gateway to imagination......

I'm not Republic material! Trust me, it's a blessing I don't join you, I'll just screw up everything :)

And thanks Daxton, though Sith are too uptight for me. I need my freedom <3

I'm a Jedi Master (I'm a transfer) so I don't need to really be trained, but I appreciate your offer!

Maybe we can rp though, I'm game to anyone wanting to--just hit me up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom