Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where should I end up?

I guess I'll be looking for my place among everyone. I'm sort of...a Jedi, a Smuggler, a Horde gal...and not in that order either :p

So if one of you can point me in the right direction...though I may just go opposite 'cause I really can't help myself.

Oh, and can I be a Jedi Master and a Smuggler...what is the faction rules and such?? Can I train neutral while still being a Force user? And what is just a 'Master' that I've seen floating around? And I normally just am a loner in my own ship with a crew...all of who are apparently missing now (tho maybe I can tie up Nom & make him be the mermaid on the mast)...can I do that and the other things?

Sorry for all the questions, am sorta new here.

Mermaids=Cute. Sorta. Just keep following my logic, you'll see
You=Cute, as your signature so clearly points out.

Do the math. You=Mermaid Mast

Plus, come on. You'll be my masthead. What better life is there than that??? None.

I'll check out Omega. Are they a hive of villainy and scum mixed in with delusional Jedi? Cause that is where I belong :)

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Meh, I'm a Gladiator, an Initiate in the Force, and a Warlock of Dathomir, but I cannot show all my titles, and shaman seems all encompassing and I don't intend to keep changing titles too much

Midnight Rapture said:
Mermaids=Cute. Sorta. Just keep following my logic, you'll see
You=Cute, as your signature so clearly points out.

Do the math. You=Mermaid Mast

Plus, come on. You'll be my masthead. What better life is there than that??? None.

I'll check out Omega. Are they a hive of villainy and scum mixed in with delusional Jedi? Cause that is where I belong :)
I think Nomad is to much of a wild child to be a mast...

Thanks everyone! Me a mando? That would be something :p

Nom--That is why you would be tied down. You have no choice in the matter. Now quiet, masts don't talk.

Noxu-- <3 thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom