Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where should I end up?

I think was Miss Middy was asking was -

Can she, as a Rogue Jedi Master, train and promote Padawans.

I -believe- the answer is both yes and no. You can always train Padawans as part of your story, but I -believe- you have to be part of an actual FU faction of the same alignment in order to promote.

I'm a Rogue Sith Master and I've actually had the same question for a while.

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyone?

You can train other rogue Jedi if you wish.

It's probably smart if she listed herself as a neutral master just so people don't assume she's a Jedi. But yes, she can train students and promote them outside a faction.

I think Tegaea just called me dumb... :p

& thanks Silencia!

& ...Archon. I thought I would be rid of you moving here. Damn you stalker! ( luvs on you, I'm soooo glad you are here!!!)

Get rid of me? Hah. Not that easy. Still Im not that bad these days. Still bad just more shadowy and ambigious.
I mostly appear and disappear (a bad habit) but Art has just built this into such a shiny place that every time I appear I feel like staying a spell.

Ironwolf

Et in Arcadia Ego
*hugs back*

Oh yes. My tribute to Sky. Its such a kickass phrase that I didnt want to see it disappear. Of course if Sky shows up Ill be sure to pack the sig in. :D

Sky Kerberos

Former Sith Conqueror
I'm here too :) Welll...a clone of me. (Shule cloned me, blocking the darkside & my memories...he always seems to screw with my mind :p)

Keep the sig of course, I do love it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom