Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Where have you been? (The Family: an Epica story.)

Ragos woke up to the sound of glass clinking together. With a great amount of effort, Ragos propped himself up on his makeshift bed which was just a few overly-worn thin pillows laid on the hard apartment floor.

Ragos was exhausted but refused to linger in sleep. He’d had enough sleep. He’d spent the last eight days in the tiny cramped apartment but it was only two days ago that he’d opened his eyes and seen it for himself.

“Sorry.” a little voice said.

“Say nothing.” Ragos said with a smile. “What’s for breakfast?”

The little half-zabrak girl that had woken him up smiled back. “I don’t know.” she said matter-of-factly. “What would you like?” she asked, clearly taking a page from her dad’s book about patient care.

“I’ll just have what you have,” Ragos said, adjusting how he was sitting with a painful groan.

“Okay!” The little girl said eagerly. After a few moments, she handed him a bowl of cereal and plopped herself down on the floor next to him.

“Is the doctor around?” Ragos asked. The doctor was her father and the man that saved Ragos' life. Without his quick thinking and skill Ragos would’ve bled out in the streets.

“Daddy said he needed to find different medicine for you,” she said nonchalantly in between bites.

“Did he say why?” Ragos asked

She shrugged.

“It’s good right?” The little girl asked with her mouthful.

“It’s bomb.” Ragos agreed without having taken a bite.

The door to the apartment opened with a woosh and in walked Ezio.

“What’s the good word, doc?” Ragos asked.

Ragos listened to the doctor. Nothing he had to say sounded very good. The man didn’t seem super happy and Ragos couldn’t blame him. It didn’t matter how many credits Jon shoved at the doctor to let Ragos lie low in the apartment he shared with his daughter, this was not an easy arrangement for them.

The little girl got up from the floor to take care of her bowl. Ragos had her take his as well despite him not having a bite.

He struggled to push himself to his feet but finally made it. Ragos shuffled across the floor to the bathroom. Ragos stared at himself in the mirror and couldn’t recognize the man inside. He was worn, thin, and in desperate need of a shave. He shoved a bump of spice up his nose and went about the horrifically difficult task of taking a shower, careful not to open the stitches the doc gave him.

“Better get ready Doc our ride is coming!” Ragos shouted to Ezio.

Ragos fired up his communicator to send a message. It did not come easily. There was only one person on Epica he could call that could offer him any sort of help. The last person he wanted to involve with this.

After ten days in the wind, Ragos called…his handler.

Not sure if he would be speaking directly to her or just leaving a message he began to speak.

“Hey. It’s me…It’s uh…Gho – Ragos– Ili, I fucked up. I…I… need your help.”

Ezio Accetta Ezio Accetta Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr

Last edited:
Ezio shut the door with the weight of disappointment. No matter the credits that Jon gave him, no one would sell him the medicine. When he tried to describe it to Jon so he could get it himself the man came back with the wrong stuff. Even writing it down didn't work. So he went out to get it himself, but it seemed that the hatred against him went past not hiring him, it even went to selling him expensive medicine. At least he was able to buy basic stitching supplies and gauze, along with finally some real food, some cereal and basic fruits. That was a plus. But the tiny two-room apartment was cramped with Ragos sleeping in their dining room. His daughter didn't seem to mind.

He watched her pick up their bowls from the floor when he came in. She had been comfortable to get close, but then again she let a bird eat their food and crap all over their bathroom. She just accepted everyone. It was adorable and it rang every dad-alarm-bell in his body.

He came into the room and delivered the news. Couldn't get the medicine. He did his best to wrap up Ragos best he could with the materials he had, but an infection had started. It was in it's early stages but if he didn't get help soon the infection would spread through his blood. The man struggled to stand and after obviously not listening to Ezio, Ezio helped him stand and make his way to the bathroom. He walked back and heard the sharp inhale through the nose. The man just inhaled some spice. In Ezio's own bathroom. After a second he let it go. It was only by his help that he and Bianca even got food for this week. The least he could do.

We talked with his daughter as she sat in his lap. She liked to do that, even while eating cereal. She reminded him of those canine pets that always like to be on their master's lap, even when they are roughly twenty times the size they were when pups. But he'd let her sit there for a few more years, at least.

The shower turned off.

“Better get ready Doc our ride is coming!” Ragos shouted to Ezio.

Ezio raised an eyebrow and turned towards the bathroom. "Ride? What are you talking about? What ride?" His mind raced and he imagined Jon arriving with a speeder to take them both to a clinic or pharmacist. They were probably going to rob the place, take the medicine that Ragos needed at the end of a blaster. This would not help his reputation, no matter how much he and his daughter were being helped in the short term by it.

I L I A N A⠀R Ö H R

'Window'

Hey. It’s me…It’s uh…Gho – Ragos– Ili, I fucked up. I…I… need your help.

Ily' had just missed his communication, "chit.." she muttered to herself, dropping her datapad on a nearby barrel as she exited the winery of their Epican villa, Castello Matrisca- which was nearing the end of it's reconstruction with only the final decoration
OqYv238.png
phase left to be finished.

Storming to the speeder garage, she passed by her father's colleagues, many of who she recognised as close family friends who sat in their own little group, enjoying their drinks and basking in the warm Epican climate~ thankfully a gathering that didn't include the attendance of her disapproving father.

"Hey! I- uh, need your help- Rag- Mr. Terrek* is in some kind of trouble.."

Without hesitation, each of the Donna's enforcers stood up, straightened their suits, finished their drinks while Ily' just watched the trio quietly, "Come-" the eldest spoke, leading the group into the speeder garage and into a pristine, white Fiora Oracle AV

5ib4Rb1.png
E358bqb.png
6u8rDbx.png

After a few moments, the driver turned around to look at Ily', "Where is he?"

Panicked, Iliana attempted to formulate a response, "Uh.. I- Epica City maybe?" she blurted out as one of the enforcers gently grabbed her wrist to plug her wrist-strapped holodevice into the AV's computer in an attempt to locate the source of the message, she didn't mind as the exact location of the message's origin soon appeared on the hologram.

"492, Vicolo Loania, Epica City!" "Got it," two of the mobsters communicated amongst themselves as the AV began to move with haste, firstly out of the garage, then through the air en-route to Epica's capital city.

20 MINUTES LATER...
Gently, the white AV glided into the small alleyway where Ragos' call seeming came from, the quiet whistle of the repulsorlift began to fade as it rested into a parking position to allow the team to exit comfortably. Their ride to Epica City was quiet, and rather awkward, for she knew that anything she said to the enforcers would've been passed onto her father, who very muchly disapproved of Ily's correspondence with the spice dealer.

"Ily', let Mr. Terrek know you're here, and stay behind us," one of the mobsters ordered as the trio got out of the vehicle, leaving the driver alone while they approached the door of the apartment to wait for an answer. Should anyone open the door, they would see three suited individuals stood at the doorstep, two of which were dressed in black and poised for a fight- although not in an aggressive manner.

Ily' would barge between the duo to speak; "Where's Ragos?!"

Ezio Accetta Ezio Accetta , Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek

Ezio walked forward and hesitantly opened the door to see the two intimidating men. Men with weapons. Men here for Ragos. His voice caught in his throat and his lips felt dry. He hadn't dealt with people like this before and he was struggling on what to say. He took a step back at the woman barging through and demanding where Ragos was.

"He's in here!" Bianca called from the kitchen, walking forward. She still wore her soft pink pajama dress. She held a bowl of cereal, munching as she came to stand beside her father. A stray bang of long black hair stuck to her cheek from the sticky milk in her bowl. "Are you here for cereal too? Papa just bought some, it's really good! I can pour you some!"

"No no honey, I don't think she's here for cereal." He bent down a little and put his arm infront of his daughter, keeping her from getting any closer. His eyes remained flicking between the woman and her two men.

Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr | Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek

Last edited:
Ragos was greeted by the golden honey-colored sun of dawn along with the tittering of the bush birds. He longed to stay in his bed, just ten minutes longer, five minutes longer, a minute longer. He could not stay in bed. It was bad enough the sun had woken before he had. Ragos climbed slowly from bed, bare feet pressing softly onto the dusty hardpack floor. He snuck from his room and out the front door. A stick twice as long as Ragos was tall leaned against the side of his home, the sharp edge of the tip gleaned in the sun. He took the spear in hand along with a woven shield that was also propped up alongside it and headed out in the long grass.

The long walk was awkward with the size of the spear with Ragos dropping it at least twice. He was however determined to hold it the way father had taught him. It had taken him longer than it should but he eventually found what he had set out for. In the pasture at the edges we're six
grassers, his family's grassers. They were munching happily on the portaak leaf that was growing near the pasture's edge.

Ragos went out into the pasture and on his heels were a couple of
Akk pups. Their mother and father lay lounging in the sun while they watched over the herd as they were trained to do. Ragos joined the herd of grassers. He made checks on all of them seeing if any seemed sick or were hurt, just as father had taught him, one of them was pregnant! He was very excited to share that news with mother. Once his check was finished Ragos began collecting portaak leaf of his own, stowing it in a satchel he had brought along.

Despite the warmth of the newly risen sun, a chill ran down Ragos. Mom and dad Akk noticed as well, their heads snapping to attention. From the trees burst a
stobor. The grassers panicked and ran, the stobor roared and gave chase, catching one of the grassers, one of his grassers. Ragos wasted no time he gripped his spear and ran forward. It didn't matter that the predator was four times his size he just had to kill it.

Ragos ran clumsily with his spear, the creature to focused on the grasser to notice him. He buried the spear deep into the predator's flank. Blood rushed from the beast and it cried out in anger and pain and round on Ragos baring great long fangs. Ragos raised his shield as that was all he had left. The spear had slipped from his hand when the creature turned to face him.

The stobor lunged and Ragos closed his eyes waiting for the impact. It never came. He opened his eyes to see the two Akk parents fighting the stobor. It was vicious and terrifying but over in short order with the stobor coming out the victor. The grasser it had nearly caught had managed to escape in the confusion of battle and so now the only meal left was Ragos. Ragos tried to run. He tripped. Rolling onto his back he was just in time to see the stobor lunge at him. Ragos was not ready to die. He reached out for a miracle. The Most High answered his call. The spear he dropped went flying from its place in the ground and into Ragos' outstretched hand. He buried deep into the lunging predator's neck, killing the beast, saving himself, and protecting his herd.

The walk back home was less awkward because he left the spear stuck still in the stobor but took nearly twice as long. He was so exhausted. Once he was home Ragos snuck back inside and was grateful to see he was still alone. He washed himself and the portaak leaves which he spiced and roasted in their wood fire. When the leaves were good and cooked, he slipped into the other bedroom of the home where he found his mom still in bed. She'd been spending nearly all her time in bed since father was called back to fight in the
war.

His mother smiled when he showed her the food. Ragos beamed. They ate together and for the first time in ages his mother sang to him. Maybe today she would leave the bed.

Blaster fire errupted outside. His mother told him to hide. He scrambled under the bed beneath a trapdoor and held his breath.

Why did he leave the spear?

The door to their home came crashing down. The voices of strange men could be heard. His mother pled with them. It made no difference.

Why did he leave the spear?

His mother begged them. It made no difference. I bed above him creaked forcefully.

Why'd he leave the spear?

His mother screamed.

"
Where's Ragos?!"

Chit!

He'd fallen back to sleep after messaging Iliana. Ragos tried to scramble to his feet and was reminded painfully that he wouldn't be doing a chit sight more than shuffling for a while.

"He's in here!" Said the little girl who was a year or two older than he had been in his memor—dream. "Are you here for cereal too? Papa just bought some, it's really good! I can pour you some!" The little girl continued.

Ragos had managed to limp his way to standing next to Ezio. The shirt that he somehow pulled over his head hung on him like it was for a man twice his size. Chit, it was, Ragos had lost so much weight it hardly made sense.

"Hey," he said.

Karking 'Hey'? By The Most High he was off to a great start.

He hadn't expected her to be here. He'd thought at most she'd send one of the goons and yet here she was shoving past armed guards to confront a potentially dangerous stranger. Was that concern he could see on her?

"It really is good cereal." Ragos said, putting on his very best attempt at charm.

An incredible notion given the state of him. His hair which not too long ago had looked fly as hell was now neither short enough nor long enough to be an actual style, he was unshaven, a frog's hair from being gaunt, his voice was weak and shaky, and the effort it took for him to stand was obvious. The last thing Ragos Terrek was in this moment was charming.

Rag shuffled forward, slipping something in the doctor's back pocket. It was the chrono he had purchased just before his…incident. It wasn't likely that Ezio could get the full price for the piece but even if he got half as much as Ragos had paid for it, the man would be a great deal richer than a lot of people.

"Iliana, meet Doctor Accetta. If it wasn't for him, we wouldn't be talking right now."

Ragos wasn't sure whether that would be in the doc's favor or not. Ragos had come to Epica mostly at Ili's suggestion. She was helping manage the restoration of some old mansion on the planet and he had told her he would go. He'd really planned on going but then the deal with Vitaly practically fell in his lap and chit Ragos didn't just walk away from credits, so he was a bit late to keeping his word –never mind where he rested his head during those couple days— And if that wasn't bad enough, Ragos went and got himself shot and that made him even more behind schedule.

"Hey!" The doc's daughter piped in offended.

"Bianca helped too, way more than the doc actually." Ragos said.

Ragos lowered his voice. It was hardly a whisper "listen, doc did what he could but he's saying I need some special meds or some chit, I don't really know. If I had someone else to ask, I would but…"

Ezio Accetta Ezio Accetta Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr

I L I A N A⠀R Ö H R

'Window'
"Wh-" she stuttered as a young child called out from within, approaching the door and standing by the older gentleman by the door; a wave of relief washed over Ily', glad that Ragos' hadn't been captured by a psychopathic gang, or worse. "Oh.." she bent down a little to talk to the duo at the door, "No, thank you, I-uh, I'm here for my friend?"

The two enforcers stood by her side eased off a bit out of reassurance, leaving Iliana to chat without going too far; As Ragos appeared at the door, she simply watched and listened as he continued to dig a hole, speaking only when he finished: "
You- 'Hey?!'" she stared for a moment, "Just 'hey?' You look like-" her eyes peered down at the young child, "a little rough.." she amended as to not swear
OqYv238.png
in front of the kid.

She gently bonked the gangster on the top of his head out of frustration, "It's been days.. days Rag, and you only called because you're what? Out of meds?" she sighed heavily, clearly exasperated- the situation only defused by the presence of Bianca. Her attention shifted to Ezio, "Mr. Accetta.." she breathed in sharply, choosing her words carefully.

"I do apologise if our friend has caused you any trouble, thank you, and Miss. Bianca for taking good care of him," she shot daggers at the gangster, pausing for a moment in consideration and turning around to one of the goons behind her, "Marker, please?"

Once she had hold of a marker, she turned back to the doctor, tapping it for a moment as she explained it's use, "This is a
business marker," she held it up, "you can redeem this at any Reveries branch- think of it as a return on the service you've provided for our friend here."

"Anything you want, anything, relocation, a substantial credit payment," a huge grin grew on Ily's face in realisation, "or a fresh start.. with us," she handed the coin over, "we've been looking to hire a doctor for our new rural clinic by the Matriscan Mountains," she looked around at the apartment block and the street, "the view sure beats.. this.. the little one would love it!"

"We're looking for a rural medicine practitioner~ I don't know who you are- or what your history is with medicine, but if you're interested, and your background comes back clean, I'm offering a safe, clean home, a generous wage and.. a chance to practice medicine outside of your apartment.." she grinned.

"You don't have to decide now- but I'd like for you both to come and have a look, we'll need a hand getting this broken mess into the clinic anyway, if we could please ask that of you?" her eyes shifted to Ragos, "As for you, Car. Now." she barked as the two goons moved forward to help the gangster into the car, her eyes then shifting to the doctor and the child with a polite smile.

She'd remain at the door whilst Mr. Accetta made his decision for she may have just saved herself months of searching~ should he accept her offer.

The woman eased off a good deal once Bianca showed herself. Well, the woman had manners. She was pretty and well-dressed, and the men behind her looked professional. Was Ragos slinging spice for the government or something? She didn't exactly look the criminal type. Too classy. More his style, if he was honest, but it took him off guard. He expected Jon and other rough-looking thugs, swearing and covered in tattoos and strange hair-do's and clothes that either were five sizes too small or too large.

Ragos made his way through and he mostly kept back, making sure his daughter didn't move past him. She stood there and finished her cereal, like those at the door were extended family and not mafia.

And then the woman, Iliana, handed him a poker chip. Or, a large coin? He hadn't seen anything like it before. She went into explaining what it could do for him and... substantial credit payment sounded amazing. But then she brought up a fresh start. With them. That was... that was a large leap. Everything she said grew his eyes wider and wider. It all sounded too good to be true. These were powerful people he was meeting. This was his and Bianca's chance. But it also meant that he'd be throwing his lot in with criminals. Types he had despised his whole life.

"You don't have to decide now- but I'd like for you both to come and have a look, we'll need a hand getting this broken mess into the clinic anyway, if we could please ask that of you?"

He gripped the coin and slipped it into his pocket. "I..." He nodded. "I can do that. Make sure he's settled." He watched the men help Ragos to the car. "Bianca honey," He debated telling her to wait for him or to have her come along. He wasn't sure how long this trip would take, but she had plenty of food and knew how to feed herself. Then again, if she came along she could see the potential new home. But if something happened with these people and Iliana was taken... "Go get dressed sweetheart. And grab your shoes."

Then again, this was a bad neighborhood and he'd be seen leaving. Plus Iliana seemed to respect the boundaries of children. She seemed to be in charge. He just hoped he wasn't making a giant mistake. "Ok!" She scampered off to put her bowl in the tiny sink, having to reach up and her head to put it in, then ran off to the bedroom where her tiny amount of clothes was. Ezio watched her go before turning back to Iliana.

"I'll think about your offer. It's really kind but... Ragos needs medicine, his gunshot wounds got infected. Strong anti-biotics. I prescribed Provolucotine but..." Was he really going to say it to the person who just offered him a job? He wasn't sure if he was going to take it anyway. "No one would sell it to me. He needs it as soon as possible, probably a double dose at this stage to start him off. Do you think your... people could get that on the way?"

Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek | Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr

"You- 'Hey?!'" she stared for a moment, "Just 'hey?' You look like-" her eyes peered down at the young child, "a little rough.."

She gently bonked the gangster on the top of his head out of frustration, "It's been days.. days Rag, and you only called because you're what? Out of meds?" she sighed heavily, clearly exasperated- the situation only defused by the presence of Bianca.

her eyes shifted to Ragos, "As for you, Car. Now." she barked as the two goons moved forward to help the gangster into the car

She was angry.

She was very angry but Ragos couldn’t help but be impressed at her composure talking to Ezio and his kid.

He was even a little impressed by the way she let him have it. Ragos couldn’t remember the last time someone let him have it like that. Hell, it was probably Keela.

He winced slightly from the bonk on his head. Two days of vacuuming spice up his nose to try and stay awake had left him with a bit of a headache to go along with his other ails.

“Ily,” Ragos sounded something closer to the version of himself that’d had the confidence to ask her out on a date as he walked out of her office to go handle Family business when he said her name, but he could not manage to look her in the eye. Whatever excuse, explanation, or apology he might have for her fizzled out before it reached his throat.

Did he even owe her one? She hardly knew him really, and hell, he was the one who was shot. Who was stitched back together with no anesthesia. Who might have missed out on a chance to get a foothold on this planet. Ragos Terrek interplanetary spice dealer, a dream that bled out on the street.

He reached out softly and took a few of her fingers in his hand squeezing them gently.

A bold gesture on his part, to be so familiar with her in front of the suits, to be so intimate now of all times.

It was all he had.

Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr Ezio Accetta Ezio Accetta

I L I A N A⠀R Ö H R
Ily' politely smiled at the doctor as he got his affairs in order~ the fact that he was bringing Bianca told her that he was seriously considering her offer, a notion that quite pleased the new Consigliera. Watching as she ran to go get dressed, she looked at Ezio and quietly mouthed: "She's adorable!"

OqYv238.png
"
Mm," she turned around to look at the two enforcers, "our vehicle has a small medical suite, Mr. Mordhau here has some experience in trauma medicine, I do believe?" Ily' turned back to the pair at the door, "we should be able to synthesize some plasma and apply a bacta patch to stabilise him for the ride, our clinic has a substantial medical storage unit.. hopefully we'll have what he needs."

Her eyes shifted back to the mobster as he took her hand~ at which point she started to feel bad as a result of the state he was in, "
Damn... Go on, we'll be right behind you.." she smirked at the mafioso, albeit with a little restraint. While the gangster trailed off to the vehicle with the enforcers, she turned to speak to Ezio again once Bianca returned, "Come!"

As the group made their way towards the AV, the driver got out and opened the door for the group, revealing a luxurious interior; Fine Correlian Leather upholstery, silver accents, velvet solar shades, and a lavish carpeted passenger area, "
That is Mr. Sinaga, our driver." Once all six of them were in, the driver returned to the cab and Mr. Mordhau started to apply bacta patches onto Ragos' wounds with the help of Mr. Claye.

"
Right... Drinks first!" she leant over to the wetbar as the AV took off from the small alleyway, beginning it's journey over Epica City and into the country at great speed. Taking out a fancy black-tinted bottle containing a pink-ish liquid with a wax seal protecting the cap, she poured two tiny glasses of wine before pouring two small glasses of orange juice for Bianca & Ragos.

Handing the drinks out, first to Bianca & Ragos, "
Here! Freshly squeezed from the village of Vittosso, with ice.." her eyes shifted to Ragos next, "stay off the booze while you recover," she grinned before turning back to Ezio with their small glasses of wine; "Vailla Rosa di Castello Matrisca, 900, Fioran Rosé from our villa!"

"
Now.." Ily' sharply turned to Ragos, "what happened?!"

She'd listen to Ragos' explanation, however their journey was short and she felt the need to offer Ezio the chance to ask some questions, seeing as he entrusted both his and his daughters life to her. "
Mr. Accetta, I'm sure you're aware we're going to have many questions soon, however, seeing as you've trusted us this far, it's only fair I should let you ask the questions first."

She smiled at the Ezio & Bianca, "
Anything you'd like to ask?"

Last edited:
Handing the drinks out, first to Bianca & Ragos, "Here! Freshly squeezed from the village of Vittosso, with ice.." her eyes shifted to Ragos next, "stay off the booze while you recover,"

Ragos looked at the glass of juice then looked back at Iliana, his expression clearly saying 'really?'

Ragos kissed his teeth and muttered something about bantha chit under his breath because that's all he could do. Well and pout. Rag's head nodded forward and came to a quick and sudden stop.

He hoped the others had been too busy being handed drinks to notice that he'd almost fallen asleep again. He downed his orange juice all at once in case he fell asleep again so he wouldn't also have to deal with the embarrassment of spilling on his self.

"Now.." Ily' sharply turned to Ragos, "what happened?!"
"Chit, I don't even know." Ragos started to tell her. "I come into the city for that thing at reveries."

He was of course talking of the big shindig with the major players in The Family that he technically didn't go to.

"I'm in the club right? doin my thing with Jon moving a vial here and there, light work but fast credits. Local guy gets some of our stuff, decides he likes it and invites us to VIP."

Ragos thought it best to leave out Adriana out if it

"This guy he asks for an O, so I'm like 'bet'. Next day we serve him and he pays right but then he gets to telling me that he is some kinda big deal underworld type. Chit, dude was wearing a crono that cost more than doc's apartment so I believe him. He wants to do real business and chit, I'm a business man so we set a meet."

"Me an Jon go round tha city checking chit out. I bought this fly ass time piece. By the way doc, you probably don't want to be sitting on it, that chit can get you some real credits."

Ragos reminded Ezio that he had tried to show the man his gratitude by gifting him his new watch.

"We go outside, shit pops off, next thing I know I'm bleeding all over Adriana, chit goes dark and I wake up in dude's kitchen."

That was the most talking Ragos had done in nearly ten days. He was exhausted.

Ezio Accetta Ezio Accetta

Last edited:
"our vehicle has a small medical suite, Mr. Mordhau here has some experience in trauma medicine, I do believe?"
Ezio could only blink. He must have heard her wrong, that her vehicle had a medical suite. Maybe she meant like, a few vials of bacta spray or something.

Ragos and Iliana grabbed hands and, well, he had assumed her to be his boss. But maybe they had something more going on.

Once Bianca was ready he took her hand and went down to the car. He glanced around at the other apartment windows. People were peaking out behind shades. Everyone would know what he was about to do. Get in a speeder with big time gangsters. But what else was he supposed to do? Ashlan forgive him.

The speeder was... wow. The upholstery, the accents, the carpet. It was easily the most luxurious environment he had been in the past year or so. Bianca's eyes were wide at the unfamiliar space. She sat down, one hand on the leather seat just feeling it, her little legs kicking in the air. Even being eight years she had been in the smallest in her grade. Iliana passed out drinks, orange juice for Ragos and Bianca and some expensive wine for herself and Ezio. It had been a while since he had drank wine, having sold his entire stock for more credits when he had first lost everything.

Ragos did not have the same manners as Iliana when it came to cursing around children. He hadn't had those manners the entire time he slept on Ezio's floor either, but he hadn't heard the man speak so much in one sitting. As he told his story Ezio turned away, trying not to hear the criminal's activities. Didn't want that biting him later, that he knew something he shouldn't. Instead he talked to his daughter about the car and the orange juice.

"The speeder has carpet papa!" She said in an excited but confused way, as if she wasn't sure whether that was cool or odd. "Are speeders supposed to have carpet?"

"Well, not normally. But fancy people like carpet in their speeders. Make sure not to spill the orange juice, we're moving pretty fast."

"Would they get mad if I do?"

"Probably."

"Well don't spill your drink either papa." She remarked. He hadn't even sipped his glass. He smiled at her and seeing Iliana drink some, drank his own. The glass was tiny but he sipped it anyway. His stomach was still basically empty. He had gotten so used to the feeling that his stomach no longer protested the abuse.

"Mr. Accetta, I'm sure you're aware we're going to have many questions soon, however, seeing as you've trusted us this far, it's only fair I should let you ask the questions first."

She smiled at the Ezio & Bianca, "
Anything you'd like to ask?"

Iliana spoke to them and they both turned to face her. Questions? He hadn't really thought of any, nothing solid. Everything was moving so fast.

"Why do you have carpet in your speeder?" Bianca spoke up. "Are you fancy people?" She took another large gulp of her orange juice. "Do you have any food? Papa hasn't eaten in a while." Ezio's head spun to her. "What? You don't eat the cereal that Ragos paid for, and you tell me to eat all the food I want. But you don't eat anything."

Ezio turned back to Iliana with a nervous smile. "Please excuse my daughter. How long until we arrive?"

Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr

I L I A N A⠀R Ö H R
"Firstly," Ily' stared at Rag' intensely, "mind your language.." she barked in a hushed tone while tilting her head towards Bianca. "Secondly, you were shot and it completely illuded that small brain of yours to contact us days after it happened..?" she sighed
OqYv238.png
disappointingly without anger, considering her next point instead, "
Thirdly, we'll have a chat about this Adriana once you're settled."

Her eyes then shifted back to Ezio and Bianca as they responded to her offer to answer their questions, "
No, no, it's okay!" she smiled politely, electing to answer all of the child's questions; "Because we can afford it, and.. no, at least not in the way you believe~ we make it our responsibility to help those in need, which can be particularly.. profitable.."

Her cryptic answer may make them seem like samaritans to Bianca, yet she had no doubt that Ezio would be able to see through her answer- thus her question was also aimed at the doctor as if to offer some kind of explanation without letting on too much.

"Food? Plenty, you're more than welcome to help yourselves once Mr. Terrek is settled," she raised her wrist to check the time, "a few more minutes, the AV is rather quick.."

y4jtKLb.png

The AV' produced a quiet hum & whistle as it descended onto the grassy opening just outside of the clinic, allowing for easy access to the clinic's recovery rooms on the bottom floor, while the clinic sat on the middle floor and an apartment sat on the top with a medical storage facility standing alone next to the clinic.

"We're here," all the doors of the AV opened, allowing warm, gentle gusts of fresh air to flow through the vehicle while rays from the late morning sun poured in to every conceivable
crevasse, "this is 'home,'" she pointed towards the closest building, "that is our clinic, and your new home, should you accept our offer," Ily' suggested, clearly using it's aesthetic to sweeten the deal. "And that is the view!" she leant down and pointed out the distant, small mountain range in the distance to Bianca.

gCIbQov.png

"Let's go, Mr. Terrek!" she called over, prompting the gangster to get a 'shift on' while the two enforcers helped prop him up while they moved, "Come see," she turned back to the father/daughter duo, "bottom floor are the recovery rooms, second is the clinic and the top is an apartment, roomy enough for the right medical practitioner and their family," she smirked cunningly.

As the group made their way towards the building, Ily' continued her commentary, "we're just finishing reconstruction, only miniscule bits of decoration left to complete- the clinic was one of our first to be completed.. It's purpose is not only to look after our people but also the rural communities and villages around us, many of them still rely on holistic and makeshift medicine.."

"Our rural clinic is important to everyone.."

"Anywho, we'll go get Ragos settled, Mr. Sinaga will let you into the medical supply unit for.. what did you call it..? Provo-something?" she laughed it off to herself, "you can probably tell we're in need of a doctor around here, we'll meet you inside."

Upon entry to the medical storage building, Ezio would find an incredibly well-stocked collection of medical supplies and various medicines, some clearly brought from offworld suppliers, each displayed based on category and by an alphabetic system for ease of use. Pristine white walls covered the interior, giving the building a sterile look.

Upon entry to the recovery rooms, Ily', Rag' and soon Ezio would find a row of beds set up in a ward-like fashion along the back wall, each facing the large glass doors providing a lovely view of the distant landscape, accompanied by privacy curtains and a variety of emergency medical equipment. The aesthetic being much more homely than the supply unit, with beige, bare-stone walls and tiled stone floors giving the room a warm, cosy feeling. Flowers, plants & various art pieces dotted the walls, floors and nearly every surface available.

As the enforcers helped Ragos' onto one of the beds, Ily' leant at the edge of the bed to watch as he made himself comfortable, surely a more comfortable arrangement than a hard floor; "Mr. Accetta should be back in a moment, what's your take on him?" she'd hope to get this short conversation in before his and his daughters return.

"Because we can afford it, and.. no, at least not in the way you believe~ we make it our responsibility to help those in need, which can be particularly.. profitable.."
Bianca's eyes lit up. "So you're like Papa when he worked at the hospital?"

Ezio tried to look uninterested in the promise of food. At the very least this trip could fill his stomach, or at least a snack. Maybe then it wouldn't be so bad.

y4jtKLb.png
"Papa, these fancy people live in a castle!" Bianca practically shouted with glee as she stepped out of the speeder. Ezio followed her to see the massive property. The green fields, the trees, the building... which was to be his clinic and home, should he accept. While Bianca was looking at the view with Iliana, Ezio was looking at Bianca. This place... could be a wonderful home for her. All the open space she could want. Home. Food. From the two men hauling Ragos, even protection. No longer staying in worse and worse apartments. He was about to get pushed onto the street, he was so far on the edge of his rope, hanging on by the frayed ends.

He entered the medical storage building and looked around. It was organized by a pharmacist and not a doctor, he could tell. But everything was here. Maybe some special tools could be ordered, but every basic essential was present. He grabbed a bottle of the medicine Ragos needed. And the ward, the beds and the curtains... It would be his only little practice. Work. Doing what he loved. But he knew that when something seemed too good to be true, it was. Last time he had taken an offer that was, it ruined his life. It was a mistake. He chose to let go of his morals, just for one night, and it cost him nearly everything. Everything except his daughter.

This offer to work for them, to have a clinic and help people, to provide for his daughter... Was it a life line? Or would it be letting go to fall?

Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr

"Firstly," Ily' stared at Rag' intensely, "mind your language.." she barked in a hushed tone while tilting her head towards Bianca.
Okusinga?” Ragos asked in his native Korunal. He kissed his teeth again.

"Secondly, you were shot and it completely illuded that small brain of yours to contact us days after it happened..?"

'I don't know y'all!' He wanted to snap back at her.

These might people she knew and she trusted but Ragos didn't know them. Chit, he hardly knew any of their names. These were people who in the past tried to shoot him, chased him through the streets of Coruscant, threatened him, these people, her people, were the reason he had to kill one of his own and that had practically cracked his gang in half.

"Contact 'Us'? Or contact…“

It was pretty obvious he was going to say 'You' but he wasn't so sure he would like whatever answer she gave him

"Thirdly, we'll have a chat about this Adriana once you're settled."
“Yeah okay.”

Ragos conceded defeat.
"Let's go, Mr. Terrek!" she called over, prompting the gangster to get a 'shift on' while the two enforcers helped prop him up while they moved,
They walked a short distance over the grounds and even in the state he was, Ragos was awed. He had spent so long on Nar Shaddaa or on Coruscant. The feel of real wind and the smell of true green life, it made him feel half healed already.

Eventually Ragos was shown to a bed in the clinic. The two suits helped him get into the bed and suddenly it was just the two of them.

“You got a smoke?”
Mr. Accetta should be back in a moment, what's
your take on him?
" she'd hope to get this short conversation in before his and his daughters return.

Ragos answered her question with a shrug “Dude saved my life so he’s cool with me.”

He rolled his eyes and realized she was probably looking for more detail “Mans fixed me up in the back of a Jewelry store with a pair of pliers.” He said. “So he’s alright under pressure. When Jon asked him to stash me in his home he said no…until Jon handed over a stack of creds, so he’s desperate. He ain’t ask where them credits came from though so he’s flexible. Someone y’all can work with.”

Ezio Accetta Ezio Accetta Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
The warm Epican breeze brushed over her face, filling her senses with the pleasing scents of jasmine & lavender; two plants she'd expressly requested to be grown at the Villa. Her elbows were resting on the sun-warmed stones high up on a parapet overlooking the Villa - with the breathtaking Epican Countryside stretching out before her in all directions. The afternoon sun rained down upon her skin, lending its rejuvenating rays to try to warm up & bring some color to her pale skin. She was already earning a bit of a tan. Life in the sunlight-starved lower levels of Coruscant & Denon had both taken their toll.

A bit of time in nature was doing her some good... Even if she did still feel a bit out of sorts. The truth was, she was a 'city girl'... or, at least, she had been.

Shirking the traditional business attire she'd developed a habit of wearing, The Donna had made a point to begin 'blending in' with the countryside; dressing in comfortable linen or silk shirts, comfortable pants & dresses, and simple shoes. Epica was quickly becoming a place to unwind - at least, for now.

But that had all changed, once Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr informed her she'd been contacted by one Ragos Terrek...

Ivory couldn't shake the feeling that somewhere beyond the horizon, out of her line-of-sight, there were storm clouds gathering.

9q2Hq0b.png

The ever-watchful 'eyes in the sky' sent a message to her personal communicator when the AV returned to Castello Matrisca. She'd been waiting for it, and excused herself from the buzz of conversation in the Estate Cantina where she'd been checking on the latest delivery of supplies. They'd been receiving almost weekly deliveries for the past thirty days as a steady stream of people, shuttles, and crates made use of the newly-completed landing pad on the western edge of the property. As she stepped out the front door of the Cantina onto the main thoroughfair, a gust of wind - channeled by the natural wind tunnel - tugged at the edges of her wide-brimmed hat, threatening to pull it off her head. She ducked, then turned right; walking around the corner of the building. The medical facility was situated just behind the Cantina, so it would only take her a few moments to reach the front stairs.

As she turned the corner, the sight of the Fiora 'Oracle' greeted her, still resting on the grass. Beside it, Andre Mordhau, an elderly gentleman who served as her personal driver, looked to be getting ready to move the vehicle back toward the garage. He glanced her direction, and from a distance, the two shared a nod. No words had to be spoken.

Just outside the clinic, she further met Caspian - codename: Titan - another of her personal bodyguards. The dark-skinned man stood silently to one side, hands clasped in front of him, silently standing guard. The two made eye-contact and Ivory flashed him a smile. The man towered over even her, and when he spoke, his voice was a deep, gravely bass:

"They're inside."

The Donna nodded, reached out, and placed a hand on his arm.

"Thank you, Caspian. Once the car is back in storage, meet me in the cellar."

The man's powerful arm flexed unconsciously, and he nodded - returning to the AV.

Ivory stepped inside the Clinic, and out of the warm sunlight. The air in the building was a few degrees cooler, and it seemed noticeably empty save for the two figures near the far wall on the first floor. The Donna immediately recognized both her Consigliera & the man resting on one of the beds. The two appeared to be engaging in a quiet, but passionate discussion, and Ivory didn't want to intrude... Yet.

Slowly, she approached. The gentle tap-tap-tap of her shoes were much louder than she intended on the stone floor.

She stopped a short distance away, giving the pair enough time to conclude their private discussion before she approached them. For the moment, it was just the three of them in the building.

Carefully, Ivory looked over Ragos' shirtless body, recognizing immediately the bandages he bore, and how tired he appeared, then toward Iliana. The woman's body language indicated she was frustrated, but she ignored it - for now. "I heard you got into a bit of excitement, in the City." She quipped. "The bandages look well-done, and you seem to be alive at least."

"Miss Rohr, I'd like to have a private word with our patient." She said quietly, once pleasantries were exchanged.

She had questions that only he could answer.

Ezio Accetta Ezio Accetta Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek

Last edited:

I L I A N A⠀R Ö H R
"Sounds.. ideal," Ily' responded to the wounded gangster, feeling as if she should start to lay off a little as she continued to feel bad, "Oh, and no smoking! Please!" she rolled her eyes at the gangster at the mere thought of it, "you know it'll make healing up that much more difficult.."

She could hear movement behind her, the gentle & restrained tapping of shoes gaining~ thus indicating that it wasn't the doctor or his child, but someone else. Spinning around, Ily' spotted the Donna on approach, she listened as she made comments about Ragos' current condition, and forgoing pleasantries as the pair had met earlier that morning anyway.
OqYv238.png

"
Before you do, there's someone I'd like you to meet," she grinned knowingly, much like a child who had found a lucky flower, "he should be here momentarily, we sent him to the storage unit to get some pro-- something.." her eyes flickering between the pair, "we may have found ourself a new resident Epican doctor, you'd like him!"

She'd wait a few moments before Mr. Accetta & Bianca returned, making introductions once they entered the recovery rooms, "
Mr. Accetta! Bianca! I'd love to introduce you to someone," she approached the pair and walked backwards as they'd make their way to Ragos, "this is Ivory.. Ivory Stroud, our boss!" she then turned to the Donna, "Ives, this is Dr. Accetta and his daughter, Bianca!"

Ily' would allow for the group to greet each other, and for Ezio to administer whatever medication he could find before she began talking again, "
Now Mr. Terrek is all sorted, how abouts I give you both the grand tour?!" she grinned ear to ear, "and we'll get you some food from the canteen."

Ezio Accetta Ezio Accetta , Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek , Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr calling his name awoke him from his thoughts. He took Bainca's hand in his, her arm stretching way up in order to hold on but doing so with determination as they approached Ragos and a dark-haired woman.

She... was the boss. That was interesting, and made sense. She looked like she could be stern and mean when she wanted to, and much more comfortable when she felt like it. "It's nice to meet you, Ms. Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud ." He extended a hand for a handshake. "And this again is my daughter, Bianca. Say hello, now. Be polite."

Bianca stood looking at Ivory, her large eyes analyzing the woman. She ended up taking a small step back and sliding behind her father's leg.

"I'm sorry, she's not normally shy. Must be the new place and all. While I am here, Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek , you need to take these." He produced the small bottle and dumped four pills into his hand, handing them to Ragos. "Take these, it should kill the infection. Take two a day for three days, and see if the infection has gone down before taking more. Shouldn't be longer than a week at most."

Iliana mentioned a tour and food. Bianca seemed more excited about that than her dad. She shook his hand. "Papa! You can finally eat something!"
"Alright alright, yes, I'll eat something."

Last edited:
Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
Ivory smirked at the sense of child-like excitement on Iliana's face. The possibility that they may have found a doctor was intriguing, and Ivory's eyebrows raised slightly at the suggestion. She nodded, then both heard & felt the entrance of newcomers into the building. She turned, seeing a handsome older man with salt & pepper hair, a young girl, and one of her bodyguards. As Iliana led the introductions, Ivory studied the older man carefully - concealing her studious examination behind the veil of a polite smile.

She immediately took in the sum of both his state & his daughter's. The look of wonder on the child's face was plainly obvious - oh, to be young again - but Mr. Acetta had the look of a man struggling to survive. Ivory imagined the shock of seeing the Estate in all its glory, and the rather intimidating demeanor by-which most of her 'employees' conducted themselves, would be quite overwhelming. Still, Iliana's vibrant personality, natural charm, and pleasant smile would help to balance any concern.
"It's nice to meet you, Ms. Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud ." He extended a hand for a handshake. "And this again is my daughter, Bianca. Say hello, now. Be polite."

"Mr. Acetta. It's a pleasure. Thank you for everything you've done for Mr. Terrek." She said, reaching out and taking his hand for a firm shake. His grip was strong, and told her a lot about his character immediately. She smiled, peering deep into his dark grey eyes for a moment... recognizing the wrinkles there as a sure sign the man had seen some hard times. As he introduced his daughter, Bianca, Ivory looked down at the girl and knelt on her haunches, giving the young lady a bright smile.

"Why, hello there."

The girl's reaction didn't come as too much of a surprise; raven-black hair, peculiarly-colored eyes, and a body covered in tattoos... She kept such an appearance to be intimidating, certainly. Ivory chuckled, standing up after a moment as Iliana continued. Ivory stepped aside, giving the Doctor space to work as he produced a few pills he'd undoubtedly acquired from their fully-stocked medical stores. "I see you found what you were looking for, Doctor..." She commented. Iliana's mention of a tour and food were immediately well-received, and Ivory nodded with a glance toward her Consigliera. The Donna opened her arms wide in a gesture of openness & invitation. "Please, help yourselves." To Iliana, she said with a wink: "Take them to the kitchen inside the 'big house'.. They're doing an inventory of the new shipment at the canteen right now, and it's a bit crowded."

With that, she'd allow Iliana to do what she did best.

As the Doctor, his daughter, and Iliana departed, Ivory would catch the eye of the short Atrisian man in the dark suit who had stood, silently, by the exit with his hands behind his back. Unseen by the trio, but certainly seen by Ragos if he'd been paying attention, Ivory made a quick succession of gestures - signing in Code-sign: "Meet in the basement."

Zandur nodded, and slipped out a short distance behind the trio. He'd follow them to the keep, then disappear into the bowels of the fortress.

Ivory watched everyone go, leaving she & Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek alone.

Once they were gone, she visibly took a deep breath and sighed, then walked to the metal railing of one of the beds beside him. She leaned against it, studying him. She appeared both serious, and sympathetic. After a moment, she spoke:

"I am very sorry this happened to you, Ragos." She gestured out the door with a look, after the group that had left. "If not for him, you'd be dead... I think that much is clear. We owe him almost as much as you." She paused, then continued - looking straight into the wounded man's face.

"I want to be one-hundred percent honest with you; I swear to you that this wasn't us." She shook her head to emphasize the point, and though she may have been an excellent liar under certain circumstances, she seemed genuine. "I need to know anything - absolutely anything - you remember. I know it's been some time, but even the smallest detail could help us find who did this... and I give you my word, we will find them."

Last edited:
Ragos answered Iliana the best he could. He tried to sound like himself but the struggle was still obvious. He lay on the bed shirtless, thin, weak, and embarrassed silently hoping she'd find an excuse to leave. He ignored the sound of approaching footsteps until the new visitor spoke.
"I heard you got into a bit of excitement, in the City." She quipped. "The bandages look well-done, and you seem to be alive at least."

"Miss Rohr, I'd like to have a private word with our patient."
She said quietly, once pleasantries were exchanged.

Ragos looked up and was stupidly surprised to see a familiar face. The woman who had helped rescue Ragos from a crazed meat mallet wielding cathar, the one who Ragos had always thought of as "Pretty Woman" the same woman from the meeting at Moonveil. Someone who ranked high in this powerful group of people Ragos had been moonlighting with. What kind of private word she wanted with him? He had no clue.

Iliana stepped in to speak before Ragos did and he was glad something had come along to take her attention from him.

It wasn't long after that the doctor and his kid found their way to them.

"Mr. Accetta! Bianca! I'd love to introduce you to someone," she approached the pair and walked backwards as they'd make their way to Ragos

Ragos smiled inwardly to himself to see Iliana so in her element. There was something incredibly charming about this girl he hardly knew.
this is Ivory.. Ivory Stroud, our boss!" she then turned to the Donna, "Ives, this is Dr. Accetta and his daughter, Bianca!"

Ivory.

He committed the name to memory. It probably wouldn't go great to call her Pretty Woman when they talked.

While I am here, Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek , you need to take these." He produced the small bottle and dumped four pills into his hand, handing them to Ragos. "Take these, it should kill the infection. Take two a day for three days, and see if the infection has gone down before taking more. Shouldn't be longer than a week at most."

“Thanks Doc. You ain’t got no pain pills do you?” Ragos asked Ezio before he and Bianca left with Iliana to see the rest of the estate.

"I am very sorry this happened to you, Ragos." She gestured out the door with a look, after the group that had left. "If not for him, you'd be dead... I think that much is clear. We owe him almost as much as you." She paused, then continued - looking straight into the wounded man's face.

"I want to be one-hundred percent honest with you; I swear to you that this wasn't us." She shook her head to emphasize the point, and though she may have been an excellent liar under certain circumstances, she seemed genuine. "I need to know anything - absolutely anything - you remember. I know it's been some time, but even the smallest detail could help us find who did this... and I give you my word, we will find them."

Ragos listened to her as she told him they hadn’t tried to kill him. He believed her…for the most part. He knew she was important but he didn’t know how important so maybe someone got an order from someone higher up. Chit, maybe someone just forgot to tell her, maybe a muthasucka went rogue but it probably wasn’t best to point fingers.

“Thanks Ives.” Ragos said trying to trust this stranger. “You got a smoke?” He asked her.

He tried to sound casual, confident even, but the fething fever or the spice or whatever had his head a little cloudy and he kept getting stuck on her eagerness to help. They didn’t owe him chit and he sure as hell wasn’t trying to owe them anything and yet here he was laying in a bed in their fancy ass house full of their hard to find medicine.

“It’s Ghost by the way. Nobody calls me Ragos.”

He thought for just a moment about Iliana.

“Listen, I don’t know chit. Me and the homie are out in the street with this girl. Chit pops off and I end up here talking to you. I don’t know nobody on this Force damned planet except for y’all…”

Oh chit. Oh chit.

“…and this dude I met at Reveries. Kark…his name is…fething chit…it’s… Vitaly. Vitaly Antantonio. Me and him were supposed to meet…still are… mans is trying to get in the game and needs a plug. I ain’t saying he had chit to do with this but he’s the only other person I know here besides Iliana and Adriana and that btch is in the wind. Ima tell you Ives, me and mines can handle this and hen I get out this bed. Epica is gonna bleed.”

Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud Ezio Accetta Ezio Accetta Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr

Code Of Silence
Factory Judge
“Thanks Ives.” Ragos said trying to trust this stranger. “You got a smoke?” He asked her.

A corner of her lip tugged upward; a wry & subtle smirk at the man's casualness. His immediate... familiarity... made her believe he really didn't know who she was. That was a good thing, she supposed; certainly something she'd use to her advantage. She momentarily considered what Iliana & their potential new physician might say if they saw her give him what he was asking for.

"Sure." She said casually, and reached into her blouse. She removed a small purple & black cigarra case, decorated with a pretty golden engraving of a leafless tree with bare branches spreading in all directions, opened it, and produced both a cigarra & a slim black lighter from within; offering the cigarra to the bed-ridden patient, then triggering the bright blue flame & lighting it for him. She casually noted his street-name, and would use it from then on.

“…and this dude I met at Reveries. Kark…his name is…fething chit…it’s… Vitaly. Vitaly Antantonio. Me and him were supposed to meet…still are… mans is trying to get in the game and needs a plug. I ain’t saying he had chit to do with this but he’s the only other person I know here besides Iliana and Adriana and that btch is in the wind. Ima tell you Ives, me and mines can handle this and hen I get out this bed. Epica is gonna bleed.”

She listened patiently, silently letting him speak as she looked at the ground. Her brow furrowed at the mention of the name Vitaly Antantonio Vitaly Antantonio ... It wasn't familiar. She looked at him directly as he announced his plan, and crossed her arms over her chest. With a shake of her head, she replied:

"I'm afraid, Ghost, that I can't allow you to do that."

She gestured to the bed he was laying in, and his injured body. "Whether you like it or not, you're tied to us. Your actions reflect on us. On me. Filling the streets with blood like you'd do on Coruscant or Nar Shaddaa simply won't do." She shook her head. "A few well-placed questions, or a handful of credits in the right pocket, will do the job much cleaner and much safer..."

She raised an eyebrow. "What were you supplying this man? Spice? Guns?"

Ragos Terrek Ragos Terrek Ezio Accetta Ezio Accetta Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom