Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Character Iliana's Dossier

-

T H EF A M I L Y
roQAXHy.png

I L I A N A
ㅤR Ö H R

-

Nfg578H.png

//: I L I A N AR Ö H R :\\

giphy.gif

Iliana's Accent

//: DOSSIER - ABOUT //:

//: DOSSIER FILE TOPIC:
ILIANA RÖHR
//: ALLEGIANCE:
'THE FAMILY' (x)
//: CLASSIFICATION:
FAMILY OF STEPHEN RÖHR
//: STATUS:
ACTIVE
//: CRIMINAL ROLE(s):
CONTRACT & INTELLIGENCE HANDLER
//: LEGAL ROLE(s):
MANAGEMENT, CASTELLO MATRISCA
EMPLOYEE, FIORA HOLDINGS CORP.
//: SPECIES:
HUMAN
//: AGE:
//: HOMEWORLD:
CORUSCANT (x)
//: RELIGION:
UNKNOWN
//: HEIGHT
5'7
//: WEIGHT:
150 Ibs / 68 kg
//: MIDICHLORIAN COUNT:
UNKNOWN

//: DOSSIER - DESCRIPTION //:
As the sole daughter of Stephen Röhr, Marcella Fiora's Goon Superiore, Iliana is afforded the incredibly rare honour of protection from the illustrious Kosa Nostra~
giphy.gif
their real identity unbeknownst to her. An incredibly friendly yet overly-trusting individual, Iliana is known and beloved by a number of the Kosa Nostra ranks; primarily those from the Fiora Regime having grown up around many of her fathers associates, who she sees as close family friends and nothing more.

Iliana is most certainly an extraverted individual, capable of striking up conversation with anyone should she be in the mood. She takes joy in the simple things in life, simple kind actions and gestures are significant to her and she tries to see the best in everyone with her unwavering optimism. Though this sometimes works to her disadvantage, in that she's particularly easy to take advantage of.

Currently a Supervisor of The Directorate, Kosa Nostra's expert contract & intelligence handlers, she can often be found bouncing all around the galaxy~ though she has been brought in by Kosa Nostra to help found, construct and manage the non-criminal aspects of their new Epican villa- Castello Matrisca. Some may call this move nepotism due to her age, yet who is to argue with the powers that make such decisions.

The true identity and purpose of The Family isn't something she is wholly aware of, thus she has only a vague idea of her father's criminal business~ Iliana merely handles contracts and gathers intelligence, nefarious or otherwise, on their behalf- much to her fathers distain. Born on Coruscant, Iliana grew up under the watchful, over-protective eye of her father and his associates~ rarely getting the
giphy.gif
opportunity to leave the planet- instead moving around the planet too often, she was always close-by.

Regarding Iliana's father, Stephen, here is an extract from his dossier: "Intelligent, audacious yet gentlemanly, Stephen is the epitome of a chivalrous mobster. Although weathered by the effects of age, he is a perfectly capable individual with an incredible skillset ranging from sharpshooting to being an ostentatious socialite. Stephen is the defacto leader of Marcella's Chosen and a trusted advisor, his experience garnered by his years within the ranks of Kosa Nostra, he is the old sentinel that glues the team together."

The identity of Iliana's mother, however, is completely unknown to her~ presumedly a closely kept secret by her father for unknown reasons.. although she is waiting for the right time to explore her ancestry, with or without the support of her father. Though not particularly capable of defending herself via combat, aside from using her compact blaster, one should not assume that she is an easy target, for she has the protection of her ever-vigilant father and his dangerous associates. Approach with caution.

//: DOSSIER - PERSONALITY; POSITIVE* //:
+ Sociable: Easily approachable and friendly to all, Iliana enjoys the company of most people and will happily strike up conversation with strangers and acquaintances alike.
giphy.gif

+ Orator:
An effective, eloquent diplomat, Iliana is intelligent enough to choose the right words for the right moment and can rouse morale or invoke feelings with her graceful speeches or expressive encouragement.

+ Optimistic: Wanting and vying to see the best in everyone and every situation, she can often be regarded as too-optimistic by those around her.

//: DOSSIER - PERSONALITY; NEGATIVE* //:

- Non-Combatant: Outside of her 'point and shoot' knowledge of blasters, Iliana is by no means a combatant or fighter and will fall should she end up in such a situation. She'd much rather talk her way out of situations.
giphy.gif

- Smoker: An unfortunate habit picked up from her fathers associates, Iliana enjoys a smoke every now and again as a form of stress relief.

- Passive-Aggressive: Generally not an aggressive or confrontational person, she will resort to passive-aggressive means to get her point or frustrations across.

- Naïve: Though not naïve in general day-to-day experiences, she is wholly naïve when it comes to the criminal aspects of the intergalactic underworld.

//: DOSSIER - ASSETS //:

/: ASSETS
Modified Compact 'FDS-4P' Blaster Pistol (img)

Last edited:
-

Nfg578H.png

//: I L I A N A ' ST R A I N I N GF I L E :\\

5sJYVlU.gif

//:D O S S I E R-I N F O R M A T I O N//:

POWERS
TypePowerProficiencyTaught ByThread
--▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮-Link
NOTABLE SKILLS
TypeSkillProficiencyTaught ByThread
--▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮-Link
BELONGINGS
TypeNameBonus InformationAcquired
---Link
RELATIONSHIPS
NameRelationshipBonus InformationIntroduction
---Link

//:D O S S I E R-T H R E A D S//:

BEGINNING & DISCOVERY
#TypeRankTitleLocationParticipants
1AWAKENINGUNKNOWNMAFIOSO SONATA OP. 1 NO.1 "AWAKENING"STAR LOUNGE Iliana Röhr Iliana Röhr
Ivory Stroud Ivory Stroud

TRAINING
1--Link--

MISSIONS & OBJECTIVES
1--Link--

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom