Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA When it Rains, it Pours

Hey guys. I assume some of you may have guessed I would be putting one of these up soon anyways. The past couple days have been hard on me with some Family problems that I would rather not get into as I am still trying to solve them. On top of that, I just got fired from my job! Was done for really stupid reasons, and so I am gonna be following up on that route for a bit. Secondly, I am needing to focus on getting a place for myself and my Fiancee because we know where she is going to be stationed for the Army now that she has branched.

I will be taking just two weeks off of a break from Chaos to try and get some of this sorted out, and I will be back. I am sorry to all this affects. In the mean time, I will try to do posts when I can, but they will likely only be for the few private threads I have as of the moment. One week will be spent trying to get everything situated, and the other is because My Fiancee is Graduating Officer Candidate School. So I will be going to see her for that.

Anyways, Sorry for the delay in telling you guys, but I finally got a chance to come onto Chaos for a moment. See you on the flip side.

Vora Kaar Vora Kaar

Look after yourself out there buddy! Sorry to hear about the job and the IRL troubles. Chaos will be here when you're ready to return, but first priority is always self care and the essentials :) All the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom