Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Fate Intervenes

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Katelyn watched Nate walk into the living room, her eyes locking onto his. She had calmed down since her out burst and along with that…had a mental argument with herself about what she should do. She figured that she should probably tell Nate that she was Bipolar as to try and not ruin anything else. But when he walked in and turned away from her to hide his tears, she just couldn't take it. She did feel bad about what she had done. She hadn't meant for the sudden outburst…it had just came out. But, she hoped that it wouldn't ruin their relationship and she hoped that they could still be together after they both healed.

Katelyn caught up to Nate as he was about to leave and turned him around on his shoulder with her cybernetic left arm.
"Nate…look I'm sorry for my sudden outburst. Look…you see, I'm bipolar. At times I can be happy…but then sometimes just one thing, and I'll snap. I've had it under control for awhile now with some help from my sister, Azula. But…I just wanted you to know, I didn't mean to yell at you……I'm just emotionally unstable at times…"
Katelyn was hesitant at first, but she decided to risk it. She reached upon her toes before planting a kiss on Nates lips before turning away and continuing.
"……yeah, well seen him other again… in time. But, I think we both may need healing…and hey…" Katelyn smiled towards Nate before continuing. "…you still need to help me decide on a tattoo. If you do come back, I'll even let you decide where it should be! How does that sound, Nathan?"

His hand was literally on the knob, and he was about to turn it, but then, her touch startled him, and he flinched before being turned around to face her. He looked down at her, listening trying to comprehend her words, but it's kinda hard when you have Death running around in your head, but then the kiss, that got his attention, it was hesitant but also full of passion and apologetic feelings. He blinked, staring at her in awe.

"...Uhm...your the hottest bipolar girl I've her met though... I'll give you that...and you act like I'm dumping you...I'd never leave you intentionally; I love you Katelyn.... as for healing... try to do that while I'm gone, and I will come back to you, I promise."

He gave her a weak smile before wrapping her in his arms, her head pressed against his chest. With all the emotions flooding through him, he was sure something would explode, but nothing did, and he released her from his hug. Then he kissed her, a good, loving kiss.

"As for your tattoo... it all depends on what you want... and I think I'll get one too..."

[member="Katelyn Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyns face took on a deep flush once Nate had mentioned that she was 'the hottest bipolar girl' he had ever seen. To be honest, Katelyn thought his reaction would be much, much different. Though, she was glad that it wasn't like how she thought…in fact, it surprised her. Usually when she told people that she was bipolar, they usually looked at her in disgust. As if she were some disease ridden rodent. Though, most people she told this to were rather shady people and rather harsh people to begin with…but still. It helped reassure Katelyn once more about herself after the response that Nate had given her.

Katelyn flinched slightly once he hugged her as she hadn't been expecting it, though she was glad that he did hug her. After all, it could be months before they see each other once more. So better to make it count now for the long silence that will follow.
"…Nate, didn't I say that you would pick out the tattoo? I'm pretty sure I did! But…look just, promise me that you'll come back to me ok. I……I can't lose anybody else, alright?"

He felt her flinch as he hugged her, and then he saw her relax, as if she was worried of what he might think of her if she was bipolar. That made him mad at the outside world(s). Who the he'll we're you to try and judge this poor innocent young woman?
The nerve of some people... damn I could just... fucking kill them for such a thing
Death screamed his approval, like a dog baying for blood. But that wasn't the thing to be worried about. He ran his hand over the small of her back, still holding her closely, he really didn't want to let her go, but he knew that eventually he would have to leave to fix this.

"You probably did say something about the tattoo... but I would have to ponder that when I get back.. which I will, I promise I will come back for you Katelyn, I'll make it work, I swear it to you"

He then leaned forward, pulling her gently into him, kissing her lovingly.

Katelyn Feanor

"Thanks you, Nate! Now…get going Tiger…go and do your thing!"
Katelyn smiled up at Nate when he said that he would return and try to fix what had happened. Katelyn believed him…and she believed that Nate would eventually come back. Though, she did wonder how long it would take. Though, even if it did take a couple of months…Katelyn would be sure to wait for him to come back, she wasn't going to give up on him. Then, Nate did something that surprised her…he kissed her, on the lips!! From what Katelyn could remember, she had been the one doing the kissing while Nate wasn't. Since when has he turned the tables on her. But…Katelyn did have to admit, he was quite a good kisser. She felt the passion, love and affection that left Nates lips when he kissed her, and Katelyn hadn't expected anything less. She knew Nate and knew how he felt about her, though every time they shared a little loving moment like this…it always surprised her no matter what.

He gave her a smile before shouldering his bag, his hand resting on the door handle, he gathered his resolve and pushed the door open before turning and waving farewell to Katelyn, he knew he would come back... but the real question was would he come back the way he expected, or the complete opposite?

He hoped it wasn't the latter, and he turned away, walking down the hallway, his footsteps echoing as he neared the elevator.

==End Thread==

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom