Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Fate Intervenes

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Katelyn smiled when she saw that Nate got chills just from her alone placing a soft kiss upon his neck. So. She decided to do so again. She placed a soft kiss against the lower part of his neck, nearest to where Nates shirt connected with his neck before stopping. After a second or two, she pulled away again before looking back upon the movie. Katelyn laughed at some parts and ate some more popcorn before hearing Nate ask her if his shoulders were comfortable. So, in response, Katelyn turned her head slightlyn while still upon his shoulder before looking at him with a smile before responding.
"If they weren't comfortable…why would I be laying my head on your shoulder. And yes, they are very comfortable!"
Katelyn then turned back towards the movie again to further enjoy it some more. Her black tail waved slightly against the couch before calming down and moving less frequently to where it was moving almost calmly as if controlled. Which, in fact, it was being controlled. By Katelyn, as it was her tail meaning that she did have some control over it but not a ton of control. At times, it was as if her tail had a mind of its own. Though, it did make Katleyn wonder slightly. Did Nate notice her tail…and how did he feel about it. She hadn't considered that leaning on Nates shoulder would allow him to read some of her thoughts.

Once some of Nathan's thoughts about her came into Katelyns mind, it made her smile. She liked it, how nice and caring Nate thought about her. Like no one else before had, save for Serenity…though that was a long time ago. True, she still did miss Serenity…but at least she still had memories and even a picture of both of them. Though, now she was with Nathan. Who was like Serenity save for one thing, he was gentler…plus he was a guy while Serenity was a woman. Katleyn loved Nate as much as he loved her…it was just how Nate acted along with how much patience he had wit her, especially with the pool thing. In response to Nate's thoughts, Katelyn nuzzled lightly into Nates neck before settling back down. She was enjoying every second of the time they spent together…and she hoped that it would never end

Her second kiss upon his neck made his heart race, sending chills once again through his body, and he blushed slightly. He saw her tail move occasionally, and watched it, it seemed to move on it's own accord, and he felt her try to bring it back under control, and he glanced down at her as she smiled up at him, commenting on his apparently, very comfortable shoulders.

"Hey, it was an honest question, since I can't really lay on my own shoulders, and besides, even if they weren't comfortable... you're gonna tell me you wouldn't lay on them?"

He prodded her gently, his joking tone lifting his mood some. Then he looked back to the movie, only to feel her nuzzling against his neck, feeling his blush deepen, and he pulled her closer, her thoughts resonating in his head, and he smiled; he felt the same way.

[member="Katelyn Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

"No...I would still lay on them!"
Katelyn smiled at him as she saw him shiver slightly once she kissed his neck again. She liked the way Nate reacted to what she was doing...as it was so cute and adorable. She then began to slowly and gently trace her finger in circles upon Nate's shoulder. Katelyn's tail then moved some more slightly, inching slightly close to Nate though Katelyn hadn't noticed as of yet as she was focusing upon the movie at the moment. Katelyn's eyes caught Nate's as she nuzzled into his neck and she smiled once she saw his blush deepen quite significantly. She then felt him bring her closer before hearing his thoughts once more accidentally and smiling at him by how sweet his thoughts were about her. Katelyn's hair was now rubbing lightly against some of Nate's skin, as if it were silk lightly rubbing against someones skin.

Her touch made him... He didn't even now how to describe it, or was like getting chills, but much warmer and it came from his heart. He involuntary shivered, his hand running up her arm, then he felt her tail brush his hand, and he looked down at it. Her tail had moved closer while they were talking, and he didn't know if she did it on purpose, but he ran his hand over it anyways.

"Does this like me too?"

He asked her with a smile as he was petting her tail, which was surprisingly soft, and he waited to see her reaction. Her hair was rubbing against him, and she was practically in his lap they were so close. That didn't bother him in the slightest, and he pulled the blanket around her tighter, and glanced back at the movie, wondering how he had managed to acquire the love of his life.

Katelyn Feanor

"You mean…my Tail? Will, maybe it does, I can't always control its movements!"
Katelyn inched closer to Nate, now practically in his lap, her head resting against the opposite shoulder she was laying on previously. Making Nates face closer to her without Katelyn even thinking about that. She then felt Nates hand gently run over her tail lightly before he then actually started to pet her tail. No one had ever really petted Katelyns tail before let alone touch it lightly, making the feeling foreign to her. Though, it did feel rather nice as Nate lightly petted her tail. Then, Katelyn purred slightly as he continued to pet her tail…which, will Katelyn never knew she could purr…but she really care anyways. Though, it must've been 11:30 by now, making the movie rather long. And Katelyn was now practically falling asleep on Nates shoulder unconsciously.

He raised his eyebrow at her as she spurred, laying her head on his opposite shoulder, her body pressed against his. He glanced at the clock, surprised at how late it already was, and by the time the movie had ended, Kat was fast asleep on him, her eyes closed with a look of bliss on her face. He thought how cute she was as he turned of the movie with the remote, and gently picking Kat up, her head still resting on his shoulder. The doorway for his room stood right in front of him, but he decided to instead give Kat a room to herself, despite the previous thoughts of her sleeping with him. The room was already set up for sudden "sleep-overs", the sheets were washed, and all was in order, good he thought as he set her down on the bed softly, pulling the sheets over her and kissing her forehead lightly before making his way to the door. She really was adorable, even when she was sleeping. The thought made him smile, and he wondered what he ever did to deserve her.

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn awoke with a start, looking around at her surrounding environment. Since when was she sleeping in a guest room, in a bed for a matter of fact? Last she remembered she fell asleep on Nate's shoulder while he was petting her tail...Then it occurred to Katelyn. Nate must've carried her to bed after the movie was over and after she had fallen asleep against his shoulder. Well, that was awfully nice of him...though she couldn't dwell on that alone...she had to get up sometime. Katelyn stood up from the bed before stretching her now stiff limbs from the past training earlier in the previous day and from sleeping in a bed she wasn't used to sleeping within yet. Once she had finished, Katelyn walked out of the room and into the living room...looking for Nate.
"Hey...Nate...where are you?"

He ed her presence, and heard her ask for him, and he called back, his voice echoing throughout the hallways. He was standing on the patio, his tattoo facing her as he gazed out into the city, the newly rising Sun casting its golden rays on him, making him seem to radiate warmth, which he was.

"You stayed and openly invited Death into your life, Katelyn 'Thanewolf' Astrid?"

His voice had changed slightly, getting deeper and had a more melodious tone to it, and when he turned, his eyes were yet another thing that had changed; they went from his normal dark brown to a what resembled a snow globe but with a raging inferno boiling inside. His arms were crossed, a silver skull ring on his finger, and it seemed to be smiling at her.

"But oh, you are no stranger to death clearly, what; after your mother's death, and then.. the seven? Eight attempts at suicide? Now, now my dear, that's no way to treat yourself now is it?"

Katelyn Feanor

Once Katelyn heard what Nate said and when she got a glimpse of him…she couldn't believe her eyes. Was her mind deceiving her? No, no it couldn't…she knew she wasn't dreaming as everything felt too real. Nate, he…looked so different from the other night, Katekyn assumed that at first he was playing a prank on her but then as she walked closer and took him into more detail, she heard Nates second round of words come out. Once she had hears them, Katekyns felt a shiver run up and down her spine full of annoyance, hurt and anger. Katekyn figured that this wasn't the Nate from last night, but…she couldn't be sure. Every word he said, just sounded too genuine and truthful. Once Katekyn was standing off to the side of Nate, she brought her right hand out…caressing his jawline gently in a way as to try and snap him out of whatever he was doing.
"Nate, what the karking hell is wrong with you!?"
Katelyn looked at him hopefully, searching his face for any detail of the Nate she knew the other Night. The hate that had helped her in the pool…the Nate that she fell in love with. Though, Katelyn was just hoping that 'Nate' wouldn't mention anything about her previous love, Serenity who she had to leave behind and hadn't heard from since. She also hoped not to hear anything about how she had to kill her former master while under the influence of the dark side.

"He didn't tell you? Surely he did... alas, you will have to learn the hard way. Fair, is it not?"

He saw her shock, and the pain in her eyes as she approached him, running her hand over his chin, like she was trying to make 'Nate' come back. Just the way he was radiating warmth, and a feeling of bliss and tranquility, she would have felt it by now. Death was a release from the pains of the real world.

"You seem to think that I'm evil or something, do you think I wanted to take your mother away from you, Katelyn? Or your master? You want me to bring them back right? Saying 'it wasn't fair'. Well my dear, imagine a world without Death, endless slaughter, only to have the dead stand back up. Wars would be meaningless and never stop."

His hand reached out, grasping her shoulder and sending thoughts and pictures into her head; a burning world, thousands of bodies, slowly rising back up, to restart the process.His grip was cold, even though he radiated warmth.

"Is that what you want, Katelyn?"

Katelyn Feanor

"Who…what are you karking talking about!!?"
Katelyn's face was a mixture of confusion, anger, pain and sadness as she watched Nate, or more formerly, 'Death' by the way he was talking about killing, the dead and death as if he were the physical embodiment of it. After hearing what else Death had to say, she gasped in danger and anger as he grabbed her roughly by her right shoulder…his hand clenching inwards. Some of his fingers unintentionally had cut down into the scar running across her right shoulder, making Katelyn feel pain shoot up and down her scar before his fingers clenched in tighter as to show her visions and thoughts about a world without death. First of all, she felt his fingers sink into her scar…causing it to bleed but that wasn't the worse of it. The pictures that she saw…they were frightening and horrendous. Half decayed corpses firing upon one another before rising once more…all the way up to where they were simply muscle attached to bone and then…just a pool of Crimson blood and Ivory bone turned to liquid. Katelyn tried to pull away once the images stopped but all it helped was cause her more pain in her right shoulder, hurting her more.
"N-NO!! I don't want that!! Who the hell are You!!!?"

He felt her blood seep from on of her scars onto his fingers and he pulled his hand back, the blood starting to steam. The smile he gave her was probably terrifying, but it was on Nates face, so it could be the complete opposite. The scar on her back started to bleed even more, so he appeared behind her, using the shadows as a teleportation system.

"Some called me Thantos, the grim reaper, Death, and even the devil, but I am nothing more but you loving, caring boyfriend, don't you see?"

He waved his hand over her wound, and the wound closed as he put his arms around her waist, holding her firmly. She was shaking, probably out it of fear and anger. He smiled, but winced slightly he got a migraine, and felt like someone was standing on his head.

"Alas, our little conversation must come to an end, I'm a very busy man... and Katelyn? You still think about Serenity do you not? Well... even I do not know where she is... but I know she isn't dead... but you have more important things to worry about, yes?"

He unwrapped his arms from around her, and with a devilish grin, snapped his fingers, and Nate crumpled to the floor. As soon as he hit the floor, his eyes snapped open, and they had returned to his original color of brown, but we're full of shock, terror and pain. He rose on shakey legs, and held out his hand, begging her.

"Oh... oh my... I'm terribly sorry, I... I should have told you about him, and about my 'bad days'.... I'm sorry I dint mean to make... I didn't want to scare you."

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn winced once the blood started to steam, both on Deaths fingers and the blood running down her back. It was painful but then she gasped in shock as he disappeared before reappearing behind her. Katelyn felt him grab her tightly around the waist along with the wound caused by his tight grip now closing. Though, the blood still continued to slowly run down from Katekyns back. True, the wound was closing…but it was closing rather slow. Heck, at this rate, the wound would close in 2 to 5 hours…at least that's what Katelyn figured would happen but she want 100% sure. Katelyn then heard Death mention something about Serenity, with a hint of evil in his voice. Now, this caused Katelyn to freak out rather wildly…trying to get herself free from his grip. She thought that he had done something to Serenity, which she wasn't going to let continue. This mixed with what was happening with Nate and everything that had just happened, broke Katelyn…causing her to cry, a few tears dripping down her face from her right eye Katelyn still did love Serenity, as a good friend and ex-girlfriend…though that didn't mean that she didn't love Nate anyless.

Then he collapsed to the ground before regaining his composure, and sounding just like Nate again. Though, Katelyn was blinded by emotion…thinking it was 'Thantos' as he called himself, she struck out. She would've punched him, but felt like Nate was in there somewhere. Unaware of Nate actually being awake and talking to her. So, Katekyn slapped him along the cheek sharply with her right hand, leaving a red mark. Then Katelyn saw the hurt emotion on Nates face after she did this and she panicked.
"I-i…"
Katelyn just couldn't do it, and she then collapsed in tears at what she had just done, realizing that she had slapped the real Nate.

He winced as she struck out at him, her hand smacking him right across the face, and he took a step back, his cheek stinging. He wouldn't meet her eyes, not even when she started to break down in tears, so he just stood there... contemplating his new course of action;
1) take Katelyn home after apologizing, and try to fix whatever the hell just happened together.
2) tell Katelyn you're sorry, give her the room key... then leave... to try and fix this.... alone

Both options made him feel like someone was tearing his heart out with a knife, but he knew that this wasn't going to work if he continued to have these 'off' days. He tentatively reached out, placing his hand on her shoulder, only to pull his hand back and see blood covering it. He reached out none the less, feeling her flinch from his touch. When she flinched, he felt as if some part of him just withered up and died inside, and he thought to himself as he pulled her up, and led her to couch, where he sat her down and washed her wound off with some water, then placing some gauze over it. He just stood there again, as her sobs made him want to crawl into a hole and die. He went to comfort her, but Deaths all too familiar voice rang out in his head, saying that he had already caused enough pain.

With out saying a word, he retreated back to his room, opening sunflower and pulling out his bag, the words in sliver embroidered on it read;
The Phantom. That brought back a ton of memories, all washing over him like a flood as he went through it, and packing more clothes, another first aid kit, and some power cells for his rifle and vibro-sword. Once he was sure all was ready, he zipped it up tossed it on his bead and changed into a pair of black millitary fatigues, and laced up his combat boots.

He was torn inside, and couldn't decide what to do.... but he knew that he had to fix this thing, for Katelyn's sake.

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn both winced and flinched when Nate tried to clean the wound he had involuntary caused. It was painful, but that wasn't why she was crying. Katelyn was crying because of everything that had just happened within the last few moments. She couldn't believe that she had, in fact, slapped Nate while he was in control and it just made her feel guilty. After a few minutes, she noticed that Nate was missing. She decided to muster up some courage and go look for him. It wasn't long until she found him in his room, packing. Katelyn was confused as to why he was packing but she figured that he needed to do something. Instead of trying to change his mind, she let him go. She walked over to Nate before wrapping her arms around him with some tears still running down her face.
"N-Nate I'm sorry for slapping you! I-I j-just panicked!! Look……I know y-you have to do something b-because why else would you beleaving? Look…j-just remember that I l-love you!!"

He looked up from what he was doing as she entered the room, but averted his gaze as he felt hers bore into him. He mad sure all he had was in order, and rose slowly, his bag over his shoulder. He glanced in the mirror, and he sized himself up.
I look a God damn solider... a wannabe Mercenary... great
The first thought in his head was to try and sneak his way out of this, so he held out his handwith the keys to the room and a credit card, literally; the card had enough credits to last four years of shopping. But then she startled him, her arms wrapped tightly around him, and she was crying hysterically, apologizing for everything. He should've been the one apologizing, but he just stood there, as tears streamed down her face, and he dropped his bag, instantly hugging her back, her face pressed against his chest, which somewhat muffled her voice. With all the thoughts racing throughout his head, he could've gave a speech, but the words couldn't come out. All that did was a mumbled "I'm sorry..."
That made him feel even worse, but he just stood there holding her like she was his tether to the galaxy, and he didn't ever want to let go.

"Kateyln... it's...it's fine don't beat yourself up about it.. I probably would've done the same of this was reversed... but I'm.. honestly a little surprised you didn't try and convince me other wise... I might be gone a very long time... and... I don't want to leave you like this... especially after... That..."

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn tried to stop crying, but she just couldn't. But she knew, deep down that she needed to look strong…despite crying her guts out at the moment. Though, after leaving her arms wrapped around Nates waist for a minute or two, after hearing Nate talk to her…she slowly began to calm down. Once she did so, it still did slightly look like she was crying. Her eye was red and puffy along with a few tears streaming down her cheek. She tried to compose herself to talk some more to Nate, where she didn't stutter due to what happened. Though, all Katelyn accomplished was only stuttering at a few parts. Not stuttering throughout the whole thing, just a few specific words. Before talking, Katelyn pulled away from Nate and looked into his eyes.
"N-Nate…look it…it's fine. It's happened before…and I can manage…just, promise me…" Katelyn brought up her right hand some to Nates face, the same hand that she had accidentally slapped him with…before slowly running her hand along his jawline and cheek before continuing. "…that you will come back. Also…uhm…w-what's your opinion on d-dogs? I'm j-just curious……"

He pressed his cheek against her hand, and kissed her softly. The tears had at least stoped falling, but she still had a few on he cheek and he brushed them aside. Then to his disappointment, he wondered what she meant by it had happened before, and then he realized, Serenity.

That made his face darken, and he pulled his arms from around her, his heart cried out when he did, but Death gave a triumphant whoop from the back of his mind as well. He picked up his bag, a scowl on his face.

"...you have other important things to do right? Like finding that Serenity chick...she clearly still holds a place in your heart... so get her then."

He didn't mean to sound so harsh but... then again he did... but not really. He was torn apart, but he got his resolve and shouldered his bag, trying to walk around her. But Damn! He would've done anything for Katelyn, and now there's this woman that she had previously loved, and that just put all of Nate's feelings on standby; if Serenity was still alive, what was to say Katelyn wouldn't run off with her? That all just made him even more eager to get out.

Katelyn Feanor

((OOC: It was going so well! Dang it, Death!))
Katelyn was taken back and hurt when Nate scowled and how he talked about Serenity. Where did he even get that from? In no way had Katelyn referenced to Serenity which made it hurt even more personally. Katelyn had been referring to about being left to fend for herself after somebody left her, not the other way around. Will, maybe partly the other way around but she left Gray Raxis out of choice that time after they fought about something because Katelyn had one of her moments with her bipolar and PTSD. Both of which she had never even mentioned to Nate, that and for her being Bisexual because she was scared of what Nate would say.

Katelyn eyes darted like arrows towards Nate in annoyance, hurt and slight anger. She tried to control her anger the best as she could as she talked, but it was hard due to Nate unconsciously striking at Katelyn personally.
"Oh yeah Nate?! Will…you know what, SCREW YOU TOO!! I wasn't even mentioning Serenity and that's personal…and you know that!! So what I loved somebody before you! That doesn't mean I don't love you any less!! Plus, I was trying to keep me being Bisexual a secret from you because I was scared of what you may think!! But you know what? It doesn't even KARKING MATTER ANYMORE!!! Yes, I loved Serenity…but I had to leave her and move on……"
Katelyn then turned and walked out of the room, slamming the door behind her in anger and frustration. She didn't mean to get angry or unleash her anger upon Nate…its just that the simplest things at times can cause Katelyn to get all pissed off due to her being bipolar. True, it had died down after awhile but she still had her moments where she just exploded with anger.

Her words cut him like a fucking knife, and he winced as she slammed the door, practically in his face, and that's what really got him; he had possibly just completely screwed their relationship. He knew she was Bisexual, it didn't bother him, but this did. He held up his hand, to try and stop her, but the look she gave him before, it was just brutal.

"I...I'm sorry Katelyn... I'm so sorry I didn't mean to..."

He stopped his soft murmuring, and hung his head, his emotions all boiled over, and he was so pissed he punched a hole in the door, the crack was so loud he was sure the main floor had heard it. But then he was so heart broken he could cry, what a combination. He opened he door, the hole a stark reminder of what he had just caused. He sighed and walked to the front room, and stood at the door, not wanting to leave, but he didn't want to make anything any worse.

"God damnit,"

He Force pushed open the door to the room an was in, standing there, looking at her his eyes pleading with hers.

"That was uncalled for, on both of our parts... and I caused this.. it... it's all my fault and I just want you to know..." He choked out the last part, turning his head away from her so she couldn't see the tears gathering there. "If ... if you want to leave...I.. I understand and I won't stop you... but... I guess this is good bye? For now?"

He turned away quickly, making for the door, not wanting to make this any worse.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom