Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Fate Intervenes

He smiled down at her, leading her back through the water to the stairs. He handed her a towel, and then placed another one over her head for her hair. As they walked back to the room, he patted the managers shoulder, letting him know that the private pool was now open again. As the elevator door opened, he reached around her and tapped the button for their floor, overjoyed with how today turned out.

"Yeah, but I could also make another run out if you needed clothes, I have no problem spending money on you, within reason of course."

He grinned, the thought of her asking for something expensive, like a penthouse or a star yacht was amusing, still, he probably would consider buying them for her. As the door opened, he lead her back to their room, pointing her towards the bathroom.

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Katelyn grabbed her clothes that she took off to go into the pool so that she wouldn't forget them. When Nathan handed her the towel, she wrapped it around he body...making it cover from her chest down to an inch below her knees. Once Nate placed a towel over her head, she smiled at him before using the towel to dry out her hair some yet still leave it wet so that it would be easy to move around if need be when she was back within Nate's apartment. She followed him into the apartment before draping her hands over his shoulders and squeezing them lightly and softly, in a happy and playful manner. Katelyn smiled when he said he would spend money on her and laughed at the within reason part.
"Don't worry...I won't pester you for anything expensive, I'm not that type of person..."
Katelyn then leaned up and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek as they reached his room. She then walked into the bathroom before getting dressed. She took her bikini and hanged it on the shower rack so that it could dry before changing and stepping out of the bathroom after putting the towels away and drying herself off. Katelyn was now wearing a pair of athletic shorts and a black sports bra, she walked over to the couch and laid down on it, propping her head up on her elbow and looking at Nathan.
"Man...this is a really nice place you have here...how did you ever afford it?"

By the time she came back, he was already changed, but remained shirtless, letting the 'warm' breeze from out side flow the light out the room. His back was facing her, as he was busy mixing water, sugar and some lemons. He turned as he heard her enter, watching as she spread her self across the couch. Her question made him pause, but he answered with a sigh.

"It was my father's, he and the manager were practically brothers and after he died I spent a lot of time here, mostly drinking and boxing to let off steam," He finished mixing the drink, testing it. He had been told on many occasions that he made very good lemonade but he never thought anything of it. "You like lemonade right?"

After he poured a glass, he walked over to her, handing it to her as he leaned against the wall nearby, gazing out at the darkening sky.

"The guest room is already prepared, it's the room across from mine,"

[member="Katelyn Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

"Awh...I-I'm sorry...I--"
Katelyn cut herself off before she could say anything else. She hadn't known, will she had known...but she didn't know that the man who had died in his memory was her dad. It just made her feel guilty about what she had done accidentally without thinking. It was true that she was curious, though at times she could be a little 'too' curious when she wasn't even trying to do so. Katelyn sat up and noticed that he had some lemonade and that he handed it to her, she took it gratefully and with a 'thank you.' Katelyn could tell that something seemed to be bothering Nathan so she stood up and drank a little of the lemonade before changing hands to where she was holding it within her cybernetic left hand before walking over to him and looking at him, trying to discern what was wrong. She figured it was what she said, but Katelyn kept that thought to herself. She brought her right hand up to his face, stroking it gently before asking him something.
"N-Nathan...it looks like something's wrong. I-Is everything okay?"

He placed his hand over hers, giving her a weak smile. Truth was, he was never okay, he had slipped into a troublesome state after that time on Demonsgate, and he was losing his neutrality to the Dark side, and he was always having nightmares about evil deeds he'd someday do, and it terrified him.

"Yeah... everything.... is just fine... thanks for asking though,"

He leaned forward and kissed her softly, before pulling his hand from hers and walking to the kitchen, where he set his glass down. He wanted her to sleep with him, to hold her close... but with his slip into the Dark past he was scared he'd wake up in the middle of the night. He placed his hands on the counter, trying to push his troublesome thoughts out of his head, he should've been happy, he had just met the love of his life, but it was the past that always threatened to consume him.

"Uhh... what do you want to do.. it's... only like 9 a clock..." He paused, sensing her thoughts, and he realized she was worried that what she said was why he was so troubled, and he turned around, looking at her, his arms crossed. "And no, what you said is not what is wrong, in fact you can ask me anything, go ahead. You're curious and that's not a bad thing, asks away."

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn looked at Nathan slightly questioning as he answered her back with a weak smile. Katelyn now knew that something was wrong but she didn't want to pursue the effort anymore...she didn't need any answer. Even though she knew that he was lying by how he sounded, she didn't care. She just wanted him to be safe, like he wanted for her. Katelyn brought her glass back up and drank from it slowly before walking over to the couch and sitting down in front of Nathan, placing her half finished lemonade on the table. The lemonade was good, some of the best she had ever tasted...though she bet that she could beat Nathan in making the best lemonade, she was sure of it. He began to talk again, stirring her away from her thoughts. He asked her what she wanted to do and then...he told her it wasn't what she asked that was troubling him. She could hear the truth in his voice, bringing her some calmness then she looked up at him before standing up...sensing that the darkside was trying to threaten him. She knew the feeling all too well. Katelyn traced her right hand across his abs before responding.
"No Nathan, I'm not going to ask you anymore questions. Look..I know what you're going through...and to get through it, just stay strong and try to think of your happiest memories. My adopted sister, Azula, told me that once......Nathan...hey do you want to watch a movie with me? Well, that is if you have any...oh and no scary movies please!"

He watched her as she sat in front of him, her eyes lingering on his. The touch of her hand on his abs startled him, but only slightly. She was talking about how to deal with it, and something about her cousin, Azula, he knew her through the Kro Var, but never really talked to her, now he at lest had a conversation in mind the next time he saw her.He looked down at his hands when she asked if he'd watch a movie with her, of course he would, he'd have to find one though.

"Hmm... yeah.. sure.. anything in mind? I can always go down and ask if I don't have it already."

Katelyn Feanor

"No...I don't have anything in particular as I haven't seen many movies before, I could help you look for some. But...if we watch a horror movie...I might have to snuggle up close to you..."
Katelyn said the last part towards Nate with a wink and playful smile before standing on her toes and kissing him lightly on the cheek. She then drew away from him and grabbed the lemonade from the table that she had finished halfway before drinking some more of it before finishing it and walking into the kitchen which was apart of the living room. She then placed it on the counter before starting to clean it with dish soap and clean water. Once she had finished, Katelyn opened the dish washer to see it empty...which was good for her if she wanted to clean some stuff. Katelyn isn't much of a cleaning person, though she does do the dishes a lot along with laundry and cooking, mostly because she lived by herself by she enjoyed doing it nonetheless. Not like, doing it as a hobby enjoy...will she did enjoy cooking even though she wasn't great at it. Katelyn then placed the glass within the dishwasher followed by Nate's glass since he finished it, and since she cleaned it as well. Once that was done, she closed the dishwasher before washing her hands and making her way back over to Nathan.
"So, where are these movies of yours?"

He smiled at her mentioning the horror movie, anchored she snuggle up to him, he actually was just picturing that in his mind, which made him smile even more. He watched her intently as she cleaned their glasses, a notable feature. Just her presence made him feel better, and he was extremely grateful for her being with him. When back to stand beside him, he watched her, his eyes lingering on hers. After he realized he was staring, he blushed slightly and pointed to the stand underneath the holotv.

"Just... there, but now I really want to watch a horror film, but..." He smiled at her, a playful twinkle in his eyes as he put his arm around her. "Since you don't want to watch one, I'll respect your wish and find a different movie, just for you"

He kissed her lightly, madly in love.with her, and wanting to stay with her, like this, forever. He didn't care what happened to everyone else, as long as he had her beside him.

Katelyn Feanor

"Oi, you, you're so adorable when you're like that!...But we should watch a move that the both of us will enjoy!"
Katelyn smiled at him right before he kissed her. She had been the one doing most of the kissing lately...though that might change with Nathan trying to kiss her more and more often. In return, Katelyn stood up on her toes before kissing him on the cheek. At times, it was hard for her to kiss Nathan because of how tall he was compared to her. He was probably 6 foot something while she was only 5'9...a major, will significant height distance between the two of them. Katelyn then walked over to the stand underneath the Holo-Tv before kneeling down and sifting through some of the Holo-Movies. Most of which, she had never seen but heard of as some of them had come out rather recently such as the same year. As Katelyn sifted through them, she felt it get slightly cold in the room causing her to shiver due to losing her 'cold resistance' which she had gotten from living on Hoth for a few years. Heck, if it continued at this rate...Katelyn might just have to snuggle up close to Nathan to keep warm. Which wasn't a problem in her book. Katelyn smiled at the thought before turning her head and moving some of her brown hair out of her right eye.
"You know Nathan, if it get's any colder in here...I might just have to snuggle up close to you to keep warm!"

He smiled her, watching her sift through the movies, and saw her shiver slightly. She was rate, at this right he might have to toss a blanket over her and put her in his lap, not so much of a problem for him, but it might be for her.

"Did you forget that you're practically half naked?"

He knelt beside her, hooking his finger in her sports bra, pulling slightly before letting it back gently. He shrugged her as she looked at him, winking with that ever-so-present playful twinkle in his eye.

"Well, we can always watch one of those stupid horror movies, the ones so bad you laugh instead of cringe in fear.. but.. you could still always cuddle up to me, it's no problem..."

He Force pulled the folded up blanket on the couch to him, then drapping it over her shoulders, kissing her forehead as he stood, closing the Windows to eliminate some of the chilly air coming in.

Katelyn Feanor

"Haha...you saw me in an orange bikini earlier, but now your worried about me being in a sports bra and some shorts? Awh, Nate...you're so cute!"
Katelyn grinned at Nate playfully when he mentioned that she was practically half naked. That was true, but she did mostly just dress in a sports bra and sports shorts at night when she either stayed up or just went to bed. Katelyn let out a surprised gasp when Nate hooked his finger into the back of her sports bra and pulled on it before letting it back gently. Despite Nate being there, it still did surprise her that he did that. Though, it wasn't a surprise in a bad way, more of a good way she assumed but she still hadn't expected Nathan to be that brave as to do that, though secretly she did like that he did that. She then stood up and playfully punched Nathan in his shoulder with her right hand for the 'stunt' he pulled with her sports bra. It wasn't a hard punch, not enough to hurt him yet it was more in the fashion of being playful while also trying to be gentle and loving. Katelyn smiled when Nate draped the blanket over her shoulder before she laid down slightly on the couch.
"You know...I'll still cuddle up and snuggle with you despite the blanket and the 'stunt' you pulled with my sports bra!"

He raised his eyebrow as she punched him, a devilish glint in his eyes as he smiled at her. She had gasped at his 'stunt', but wasn't that affected by it, which was good for him, just because he now knew she wouldn't "bust his nuts" for such playful acts. He watched her lay on the couch, and she was staring right back at him, as if she was daring h to do it again.

"That 'stunt' can always be done again, & if I do it again, I might be tempted to take it off this time."

He gave her a wicked grin and stuck out his tongue at her, happy for there little interaction that he had caused.

"I'm just kidding.. eh... sorta..." He gave her a sideways glance, smiling. "Nah... I am joking though, honestly I kinda just want to sit here with u, but, I know you want to watch a movie, so how about this one?"

He handed her a comedic-horror movie, during next her, placing her head on his lap as he sat behind her.

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn laughed at Nate slightly before responding.
"Oh...is that so? Well...if you wait, you might one day be able to do that with my permission."
Their was a hint of truth in Katelyn's voice as she said the second part before giving him a playful yet devilish grin. If things continued as they were currently, Katelyn probably would allow Nate to take off her sports bra sometime...though not at the moment. He would have to be patient! Katelyn gratefully accepted the comedic-horror movie as to look at it. She turned it over and read the back before laughing slightly to herself. Oh, was this going to be a funny movie. That was almost a definite given the description of the movie. She then felt Nate's hand placing her head on his lap which caused some of her hair to fall in front of her eyes. Man, did she need a haircut. If she did decide to get a haircut...it would be like her old hairstyle. Of medium length probably, but maybe shorter then that. Katelyn then waved the movie in the air slightly with a smile upon her face.
"Hey Nate, this looks like a good one! Good pick!"

He smiled down at her, pushing some of the hair that coveed her eyes to the side. Her laugh made him forget all of his problems, and he thought to himself.
​She is just so perfect... Damn am I lucky
His hand reached out, pulling the movie out of her hand, then pulling her up so she was at eyelevel before kissing her passionately. His hand ran over hers, squeezing it gently before he pulled back, smiling at her.

"Don't worry, I am a very patient man, so no hurry, and besides, all good things come in time, right?"

He picked her, setting her down beside him as he stood, flicking on the Holotv, and inserted the movie, tossing her the remote. The thought of popcorn came to him, and he stood behind the couch, looking down at her with a smile.

"Popcorn?"

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn smiled towards Nate right before he kissed her. And, it wasn't a kiss on the cheek...but a kiss on the lips. Nathan's move didn't surprise Katelyn too much, though he was a good kisser when he was the one doing the kissing. To think, she had been the one doing most of the kissing so far but now Nathan was doing more and more of the kissing instead of her. Which was absolutely fine to her. Katelyn smiled towards him genuinely and cheerfully when Nate mentioned that he was a very patient man. From what she's seen so far...she knew that to be true. Katelyn planted a soft kiss on Nate's cheek before pulling away.
"From what I've seen today...you are one of the most patient people I've seen. Thank you...for being patient with me with the water thing. It really means a lot to me. Also you're right as usual, all good things come in time!"
Katelyn smiled at him again before he picked her up only to set her down again so that he could put in the movie and turn on the Holo-Tv. Once Nate tossed her the remote, Katelyn outstretched her right hand before catching the remote in her hand. She then reclined to a relaxes position of the couch before pulling the blanket back over her body to remain warm. Soon afterwards, the advertisements of new and recent movies began to play. Katelyn then heard Nate mention, 'popcorn,' which made her turn her head towards him with a smile.
"Yes!"

He heard her exclaim with excitement as the movie started to roll out, that screen saying piracy is against the law, blah blah blah. That type of deal. He walked back to the kitchen, trying to decide how to make the popcorn, either by showing off... or the microwave... He reluctantly chose the latter; not wanting to burn down the room. The usual hum of the microwave sighted him, and he was again lost to.his thoughts, daydreaming.

The loud beep indicating that the extra large bag of popcorn he made made him jump, snapping him back into reality, his breath caught in his throat as the picture of his family faded away. He somewhat tried to regain his composure, pouring the popcorn into a larger bowl, taking it back to Kat.

"As you requested, my lady," he gave her a half-ass bow, one still good enough to surpass, but not enough to be genuine. With a wink he sat beside her, his arm around her shoulders. The intro had just started, and he had barely made it in time.

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn smiled at Nate as he left before turning back to focus on the Holo-Tv, in anticipation for the move to begin. From what she read, this movie should be rather hilarious. It was about some mercenary who got powers that made him nearly immortal because he could regenerate from anything. The Merc in question, also broke the fourth wall and had many obnoxious yet hilarious jokes along hi way as he fought...will things. Strangely, it reminded Katelyn about a movie with a guy in a black and red suit...it made her wonder if both of them were connected.((Think Deadpool meets comedic-horror movies!)) After the advertisements for upcoming movies finished, the disclaimer about copyright and such began. Though, to Katelyn it was mostly a load of crap and bantha fodder. She then heard Nate come around the corner and she half smiled, half laughed once he gave her a bow. As he sat down, she placed a tender kiss upon Nate's neck before leaning her neck atop his shoulder.
"Why thank you, my knight in shining armor!"
Katelyn smiled at Nate after she said that before getting some popcorn in her right hand, it was only a little bit at first as the movie hadn't started yet. Though, she bet that they both would finish the whole entire bowl of popcorn before the movie was even close to over.

He was a little surprised when she kissed his neck lightly, it sent chills down his spine, not the bad kind of course. He then felt her head rest on his shoulder, and wondered if it was comfortable.

"Are my shoulders even comfortable?"

He wasn't very hungry, so she'd mostly have the popcorn to her self, which would probably surprise her. The movie was indeed hilarious, the dude running around the state, slicing and dicing as he went, along with the occasional joke. The jokes were so stupid, but that's what made them so funny. By the middle of the movie he still hadn't eaten any popcorn, and was multitasking, half of him watching the movie and staying alert, while the other half was lost to his thoughts. He realized that with his connection to Kat, she could probably sense all of his thoughts, if she was looking for them. That's when his thoughts all turned to her, how amazingly beautiful she was, how much he loved her, and what their future might turn out like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom