Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Fate Intervenes

He saw her blush, and when she stood up on his toes and kissed him lightly on the cheek, his world stopped, and fire works went off like the Fourth of July. That small sign of affection showed him that she felt the same way he did, that she really did care about him, and that made his heart swell with gratitude and love. He turned pink as she told him about the other two suits, they had spent so much time on the first one he forgot, but turned around as she went to change, and taking the swimsuit as she handed it to him.

After he heard her say it was okay to turn around again, he did. Seeing her clad this time in a much darker swimsuit. It did make her skin look brighter, and showed off her sleek yet curvy form. He nodded at her, his eyes wandering over her body, just taking in the beauty standing before him.

"This one makes your skin look brighter, and it still shows off your developing abs which," He prodded her gently again with a smile. "We will improve upon when we hit the gym, if you want... so yours can end up like mine,"

He smiled jokingly as he pointed to his abs, which she had taken a slight interest too, for she ran her hands over them twice now.

[member="Katelyn Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]

Katelyn blushed again once Nate took in her body for the second time that day along with how he talked about it making her skin look brighter and about her abs. She smiled at him in a warm, happy way before talking.
"Well, I think I'll stick with the orange one and this one if that's fine. Also, if it wouldn't be too much...could I get some clothing to go with my swimsuit? I'm not just gonna walk around in my swimsuit...your not that lucky...yet?!" Katelyn laughs slightly to herself before continuing. "I'll pay for the clothing while you pay for the swimsuit..."
Katelyn then turned around again and walked into the dressing room. She took off the swimsuit, handing it to Nathan before she changed back into her clothes. She would've done the black swimsuit, just it didn't speak to her like the other two swimsuits did. She liked the orange and half purple half black swimsuit though, it was just something about the plain black swimsuit that she didn't particularly enjoy or like. Once she was changed, she placed the black swimsuit within the hamper in the room for clothes that were tried on but not bought, so that they could place them back upon the shelves and hangers at the end of the day. Katelyn then walked out of the dressing room and looked at Nathan, in a friendly tone. She placed her hand across his left forearm, squeezing it lightly and in a caring fashion.
"Hey, you ready you go?"

"...you're not that lucky...yet"

He smiled at her words, a eyebrow raised. He pictured her walking around, showing off her sexy body to all the pedestrians milling about. Realizing he was still shirtless, he pulled his shirt over his head and took the swimsuits and payed for them, receiving a black bag with he totted around as he waited for her. She came out, once again in that firm-fitting tank top. He smiled at her, the he felt her hand run up his left forearm, squeezing gently as she asked if he was ready to go.

"Yeah, here I'll pay for your clothes, It is technically our 'first date', don't worry I got it,"

He payed for her clothes, then putting the two bags inside of each other, pushing open the door for her. He gave her a loving smile as she passed him, exiting the store.

"Where do you want to swim? A pool or a beach?"

As they walked, his hand would occasionally brush hers, and he'd pull it back, apologizing. Soon though, the next time it happened, he just went with it, taking her hand into his as they walked.

Katelyn Feanor

"Fine...if you say so!"
Katelyn smiled back at him when he opened the door for him before waiting for him so that they could continue to walk together. She felt his hand brush away a few times, wondering what was wrong with him, she was about to say something to Nate as he grabbed her hand. His hands were warm yet soothing and gentle while holding her smaller hand within his. This stopped her from asking him what was wrong and just to continue to walk beside him, smiling as she did so. She felt at peace when she was with Nathan, as if all of the cruel intentions had left the world. Sure, they were still there...just they seemed more distant when he was near to her. He soon brought up a question about either using a pool or beach which made her shiver slightly at getting into the water. Though, she was sure that Nathan would help her, as that was what he said earlier when they talked.
"Uhm...maybe a pool...I'd like it if it were a bit private cause you know...first time..."

They walked, he was enjoying him self, loving every bit of today, especially the part that Katelyn played in it. As she answered his question he nodded, taking her to the hotel he was staying at, and the manager was his Father's close friend, so for free, the best room on the house was what he had been staying in. As they entered the room, he handed her the back and pointed to the bathroom, and in turn grabbing his swim trunks.

"I'll be making sure the private pool is open, make your self at home in my absence, and then we'll get through this; together."

After his last few word he leaned forward and kissed her on the cheek, pulling back and smiling at her. He opened the door, walking to the elevator, a huge smile on his face.

Katelyn Feanor

"Wow...this place is so nice! But not as nice as you! Ok...good luck!"
Astrid smiled at Nate as he was about to leave. But then, Nathan surprised her by giving her a kiss upon the cheek. His lips felt warm and smooth against her cheek, like a small burning fire that didn't hurt you when you touched it...but it did caress your skin in a loving gentle way. This was what Nathan's lips were like, soft, warm and gentle...just like the rest of his body. Only, deadly when necessary. Once he pulled away from Katelyn after kissing her, her face flushed with a deep red. She already figured Nathan felt the same way that she felt about him, but now her thoughts were deemed true when he had kissed her. Once he had left with a huge smile, Katelyn decided that it was about time that she got the swimsuit on along with maybe some clothes over them because it was getting cool that evening. Sure, she had grown up on Hoth but her 'Cold Resistance' had slowly winded down overtime as she got more familiar with warm/hot weather. Now, she was used to warm weather and cold weather was foreign to her. That's what happens when you spend years away from a cold environment.

Once Katelyn was in the bathroom, she took off her clothes only to replace them with an sunset orange bikini. For the first time, she actually saw how she looked in the bikini in the mirror and she had to admit, she looked sexy. After she checked herself over, Katelyn pulled out some clothes Nathan bought for her to wear over her swimsuit. She had picked a pair of short jean shorts and a sleeveless tie-dye tanktop which had the sides opened up, allowing wind to easily drift into her tanktop to cool her off if she had been working out. The tanktop she was now wearing showed the sides of her bikini top, how the sunset orange bikini top's laces hugged the sides of her upper abdominal muscles. She could also use this outfit for when she was exercising now also.

Katelyn then walked out of the bathroom and onto the patio of the hotel room. She had been surprised that this hotel room had a overhanging patio, though she assumed other rooms might have them...though she didn't see many of them from the outside of course. She walked over to the glass and steel railing before resting her arms across it and looking out upon the city, the orange-yellow sunset made the diverse city shine in the dying light of the current day. The sight...it was beautiful.

He came back into the room, glancing around, and then noticing Katelyn on the patio, leaning against the railing. He had reserved access to the pool for three hours, more than enough time to get her through this, and he wasn't on to give up or put 0 effort forth, if he was doing this, he was doing it to the best of his capabilities. He walked up behind her, and slowly wrapped his arms around her, his hands lightly placed over her hips as he rested his chin atop her head. He looked out at the city, it's beauty breathtaking, but no where near as beautiful as her, he thought to himself.

"It's amazing isn't it?"

He pulled his hands back after he sighed, and smiled down at her.

"Once I change, we can go down there... are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to force you into anything,"

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn was watching the city below and then suddenly jumped when she felt Nathan's arms hug her gently around her waist. After realizing it was Nate, she calmed down...relaxing as his hands were placed upon her hips lightly and as his chin rested atop of her head. She smiled when she knew it was Nathan, not that she missed him...but because she liked how kind and gentle he could be. On the outside, he seemed like such a strong person...but once you got to know him, he could be a real softie. Which was one of the reasons Katelyn admired him so much. Once Nathan said it was amazing, she voiced her opinion in agreement. Then he began to talk again and ask her if she was sure she wanted to do this. If Nate was there with her, helping her to try and get over it...she knew she was going to be fine with doing it. Sure, she was going to be scared to do it of course, but she felt like with Nathan being there with her...she would be safe from harm.
"Nathan, I'm sure I want to do this. Yeah...I'm really nervous about it, but with you there with me...I know you can help me!"
Katelyn turned around and hugged him affectionately before placing a kiss on his cheek.
"...I trust you, Nathan"

He felt her tense as he placed his hands on her hip, and the relax as she realized it was only him. He gazed out at the town, hearing her voice her opinion on the sight. Then she turned around, wrapping her arms around him before placing a kiss on his cheek. He smiled down at her as he replied.

"Well I'm glad you trust me, but let me change and the we can go, Kay?"

He removed his hands from her hips and went to his room, changing into his black and pink swim trunks, before coming out, tossing his shirt onto the couch as he smiled at her, opening the door as he held out his hand for her.

Katelyn Feanor

"Ok!"
Katelyn smiled at him as he went towards his room before he went to get dressed. She then walked into the living room and laid upon the couch slightly, propping her head up upon her elbow. As Katelyn waited, she looked around and marveled the room. This must've been the nicest room in the hotel by the looks of it. From the beautiful landscape paintings on the walls to the nice comfortable furniture to the Holo-TV upon the wall, opposite of the couch. The couch was comfortable, that was the truth...it felt like a thousand soft pillows, each filled with feathers. Katelyn closed her eyes before she heard Nathan's door open up. She then stood up slowly in response and followed him towards the door, walking through it with a smile. She stroked his muscular forearm as well before adding in a comment.
"Man...you're so buff!"

He felt her stroke his forearm, and call him buff. He just smiled a little embarrassed. He lead he to the pool, it's water changing colors from the light underneath the surface.

"Oh.. thanks? It's from... ironically swimming. And the weight room run four days a week. I have a tough job."

He held her hand and stepped into the water, smiling at her. He had the water up.to.his knees, but it might come up to her mid thigh. He considered carrying her, but wasn't sure what she wanted to do.

"How do you want to approach this? I can carry you.. if need be."

Katelyn Feanor

"Please...if this works out...I could help you from time to time!"
Katelyn smiled at him as they made their way to the pool before she stopped to take off her excessive clothing covering her underwear. Once she had done so, putting her beach clothing in a pile, she then stood there in her new sunset orange bikini. Katelyn tentatively and nervously took a few steps forward whilst holding Nate's hand, to where a set of small shallow stairs led into the shallow end of the pool before going into the deep end. As she did this, she shook every so slightly before stopping midway down the stairs. Katelyn stood there for a few seconds before slowly closing her eyes and breathing in and then out, slowly as to try and calm herself down...to try and stop herself from freaking out. Katelyn took a cautious few steps forwards closing her eyes, walking towards Nate, to where the water was up halfway to her knees before stopping again and opening her eyes. At the sight of this, Katelyn shivered in fear again. Feeling as if she were being doused by water again and then hit with electricity. Though, it was the sight of Nathan...that helped calm her mind. Though...she wasn't sure if she could do it alone...though she did have enough courage to muster her way over to Nathan...then she heard his question. Katelyn was reluctant at first...
"Well...I've made it this far but......look i-it's just if y-you want to, carry m-me that is..."

He chef her intently, she was making good progress, but she was definitely terrified and he could see the fear in her eyes, and felt he unease as she thought about her water torture. He stepped closer, one hand on her hip, the other holding her hand. He looked into her eyes, smiling, helping her get through this.

"Here, me being closer will probably help, right? You can hold onto me if you want, just don't squeeze too hard," he smiled at her as he slowly led her down the steps, the water right around her belly button. "Okay, there is a drop off, and it gets deeper at ,5 foot, so I'm going to carry you through this okay? Hey, nothing is going to happen, as long as I'm here, beside you, I won't anything ever happen to you, I swear."

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn watched Nate approach her, which caused her to calm down slowly but it still did have her to have some fear. Though, she had to admit...the water was soothing, in an almost peaceful way. Despite how fearful she was about the water, she had to admire in the moment how it felt against her skin. It felt cool against her skin, soft and solid yet still fluid at the same time. When Nathan finally got close to her, she felt his hand on her bare hip, appreciating how gentle and caressing his skin way against her skin...his touch helped to relax her, making her tensed up muscles try and relax against the water. As Nathan slowly led her down the stairs, Katelyn heard his comment about, 'just don't squeeze too hard,' which, despite the situation, caused Katelyn to laugh at what he said, putting a smile upon her face. As they got deeper and deeper, Katelyn felt the water cover over more and more of her body until it went up to her belly button. Then Nathan said something else, causing Astrid to look up at him with her violet-hazel eye.
"Yeah...okay. I said I trusted you..." Katelyn tried to reach up higher to plant a kiss on his cheek before continuing. "...and I still trust you Nathan, I always will..."

He felt her relax at his touch, and smile at him after his comment. He focused on channeling the Force into the water, lacking a gentle current underneath her feet to help keep her afloat as he went deeper, the water reaching his chest, but it stayed at her chest as the current kept her at eye level with him. He pulled her closer, her body pressed up against his as the water reached his neck, but it stayed at he chest.

"You still doing okay?"

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn felt something keeping her afloat as they receded deeper and deeper into the water, whilst the water still continued to slowly crawl up her. She was shaking, and she bet that Nathan would feel her shaking...but just seeing him and feeling his hands upon her skin is what kept Katelyn from reliving those terrible memories from when she was younger. As they receded farther and farther, she felt the water reach up her chest before stopping ever so slightly as the water reached up towards Nathan's neck. Katelyn then realized something, he was deliberately using the force to keep her from sinking because of how short she was, so that they would remain at eye level. Katelyn admired Nathan for that, how sweet and caring he was even when she was difficult like this. True, she wasn't too difficult right now...but difficult nonetheless. Then, she felt Nathan's hand squeeze in a little tighter to her hip as he brought her closer to him, causing her body to be pressed up against his. Katelyn's eyes lingered upon Nathan's face until her eyes lingered right into his...staring into him. Seeing how he loved and cared for her...making her feel as if she had worth to somebody. Which was all it took for Katelyn to fall in love with Nathan. The reason she loved him, was because of how he acted as a person and how sweet and gentle he could be...yet he could still be deadly and harsh when necessary.
"Yeah...I am, t-thank you Nathan..."
Deciding to risk it, Katelyn leaned her face into Nathan's before kissing him on the lips. It was romantic, as it was happening right as the sun set...the colors in the bottom of the pool causing it to change colors.

He had felt her body tremble against his, and her slight surprise as he kept her afloat with the Force, he felt they were making progress. She was staring at him, and he sensed that she was looking through him, and he smiled at her, madly in love with her. He then saw he lean. Loser to him, her face only a few inches from his, and then she placed her lips on his. He was taken back for a bit, but then he regained his composure and realized what had happened. The setting sun shone through the Windows, casting its purple-Orange light on them. He squeezed her hand gently, placing his hand on her cheek. He pulled back after a few.seconds, his eyes lingering on hers.

"I.. love you Katelyn, you're just so amazing and I believe that you are indeed my soul mate... I want to spend all of my time with you."

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn smiled at Nate as he pulled away. It was a warm yet grateful smile for the few hours they had spent together that day. Those few hours that they had spent together, were some of the best, most thoughtful and grateful hours Katelyn had ever spent with somebody. Those hours, filled with compassion, kindness, gracefulness and gentleness...were alone, some of the best hours of Katelyn's life. Despite every bad thing that had happened in Katelyn' life, this stopped those memories from flooding through...it made her feel as if she was a different person, with a different life. Of course, the feeling was foreign to her...yet it still felt as if it was close to her, as if had been with her her whole life. Katelyn then heard Nathan's words about how he felt about her, causing tears of joy to spring from her eyes. There weren't many tears, but they were tears of happiness nonetheless.
"...Nate, I-i feel the exact same way. You just make me feel...so important and...thank you for that!!"

He saw her smile, overjoyed. She was crying, tears of joy in her eyes. He was so grateful for the last few hours of today, and was looking forward to the future he'd spend with her. He pulled her into his arms, hugging her tightly, but not enough to hurt her (that'd be very bad). They stayed there, in each others arms for a while.

"Well, this is great.. but it's getting late and if need be I can take you home... but I was.. uh... wondering if you'd like to stay... with me?"

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn felt Nate hug his arms around her before feeling him hug her tightly. It wasn't a painful hug, but still tight enough for Katelyn to know that Nathan was with her, protecting her and loving her. The more time that she stayed in the cool water, the more comfortable she got to the feeling of the water against her skin. It was soothing...like how the wind would hit your face on a sunny morning. Though, despite getting used to the feeling of the water...it would still take Katelyn awhile to get used to the feeling of water against her and for her to not freak out while in water...though Nathan did help her with that. Then, she heard him ask if she wanted to stay with him. Katelyn had to think about it at first, before answering.
"Sure, I'll stay with you! But when we get back into your apartment...I'll need to change out of this into something more comfortable! Your lucky I brought an extra change of clothes with me other than the one's I was wearing earlier today."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom