Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When Fate Intervenes

He was tired, very tired. The bustling street noises were just barely keeping him awake and upright, but he shrugged the fatigue off and weaved in and out the crowds of people. He pulled down his hood and unzipped his cloak a few inches, he was clad in all black, aside from his orange v-neck underneath all of his armor and the cloak he wore. He sighed, nothing interesting going on, that was until he saw a man getting beat down upon in a alley by three much bigger men.

Damn... I gotta help him... Hell why can't I just be a normal person?

He pulled off his cloak and sleek chest plate,s dropping them by a overturned crate. The man cried out as he was kicked in the stomach, and then smacked as the thugs yelled at him for credits. He sighed and made sure his arms and legs were loosened up as he approached the first thug, placing his mitt of a hand in the thugs shoulder, and applying enough pressure to break a mason jar.

"How about, you three let this poor man go, and I'll pay ya, Huh? Sounds good to me,"

The thug turned and tried to pry his hand off, after that didn't work he swung at him. The thug gave a grunt of exertion as his fist came hurtling towards his face. The thug misjudged his new target, and that wasn't something that would end up good.

"Oh, I don't hear any music, but if you wanted to dance all you had to do was ask,"

He sidestepped the incoming punch, and in turn sent his own directly into the thugs jaw with a satisfying Crack! The thug was sent sprawling backwards, with no time to recover before another devastating left hook sent his head into the nearby dumpster. The other thugs came at him, but he was ready this time, after blocking the first punch, he jabbed at the other while sidestepping to the left and smashing their heads together.

"Well, I had fun, but I gotta run,"

As their bodies crumpled to the floor, he pulled up the bruised and bleeding man, putting his arm over his shoulder as they made their way back out onto the busy street. He set the man against the wall, as people stood and stared at him, he die just knock out three thugs, and in a matter of seconds at that too, he heard someone say that a medic was on their way, and another handing him rags and water.

"Okay, hold on sir, help is on the way, you'll be safe there,"

He wiped off some of the blood on the mans face as sirens grew closer, and the crowd just kept growing as well.

Katelyn Feanor

Two sides of a singular coin
[member="Nate the Bounty Hunter"]
(Forgot to mention, her name is actually katelyn)

Katelyn streaked throughout the crowd, weaving in and out of people as she made her way along the crime stricken streets of Naboo. Her chest was clasped within a tight-fitting black tank top and her legs within a pair of dark blue, almost black jeans.

A weather worn leather belt hung around her waist, holding an assortment of goodies. A particular knife in a sheath stood out against the weather worn belt. The knife had the handle color of a sleek silver with splotches of Crimson black along it, streaking up and down it as if it were some form of custom paint job made for that very knife. The knife in particular, was Katelyns fathers knife, the one she had been given to when she was merely six. The knife stood out in particular within the crowd, as Katelyn was the only one really holding a visible weapon. And she didn't know that visible weapons were a no-no in the law of Naboo, even if she knew it was a law…she wouldn't even give a crap about it in the first place.

As she made her way through the crowd, Katelyn heard the sounds of fists slapping against skin which caused her to stride through the crowd at a quicker rate than she was previously. She sighed as she finally saw what the commotion was, apparently a man had single handed oh defeated three thugs and saved the life of an old man in the process. At least, that's what Katelyn heard. What she saw, was an old man being tended to by a young man, possibly in his late 20's which was much older than she was…though not by too much. Katelyn approached the old man without thinking about the people around her before reaching out her left cybernetic hand, wiping blood off of the right side of the mans face. Though, suddenly she felt as if she were connected to someone or something nearby. As if, she were plugged into an electrical outlet connecting to a bundle of wires.

Though, that couldn't be right. Why would she be connected to the man who just saved an old mans life. This caused Katelyn to sigh in annoyance before trying to talk to the man. "What exactly happened, was he attacked?" As she talked, her Australian accent would be most prominent in her voice

He turned as a feminine voice spoke out, a thick Australian accent to it. The sight made his breath hitch, she was beautiful, and as she knelled down next to him with a sigh, he felt like some one jammed his finger into a high voltage outlet. Clad in a tight fitting tank top that made him have to focus on her hazel eyes and a pair of dark jeans, she was something out his dreams. The knife and necklace she had intrigued him, made him feel like they were related to him, but that was impossible, they were hers.

"Yeah, I... I just jumped int to help, no biggie right? Okay sir, paramedics are here, I'll get you over there."

He gently wrapped his arm around the man and carried him to the ambulance, still thinking about the woman that was next to him, she intrigued him, and he wanted to know why, but didn't want to look weird or disrespectful if he just asked a random woman out on a date. As his thoughts raced, he set the man down on a stretcher, which was then promptly whisked off to the hospital. As he walked back he looked into the woman's eyes, only long enough to see her past, and he nearly fell from the wave of emotions that he received.

Why do I feel so connected to her? I want to say something... but then I'd look weird
[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn noticed the mans gaze drift towards her chest before quickly shifting towards her jeans and then her violet-hazel eyes. Well, actually one eye but the eyepatch across her left eye was hidden by her dark brown hair covering some of the left side of her face. When the man looked at her chest, Katelyn blushed deeply when the man did this. She blushed out of shock and slight embarrassment as she thought her chest was smaller than most other woman she knew, which of course made her self conscious about the subject. Though, despite that…she still felt connected to the man. They couldn't be brother and sister, will hopefully they were not brother/sister because Katelyn found him to be quite dreamy. How his face was sculpted to look both fierce possibly when in danger or attacking someone. Though, the mans face also appeared to look quite gentle, as if he could easily comfort a dying animal.

Katelyn stood up as the man held the old man in his arms and she followed him. She followed him mostly to check on the old man, though also to maybe try to find out why they were connected. Though, she didn't ask it as it would be awkward to ask that and also because the man might not feel connected towards her. Though, when he turned around and looked into his eyes…she felt as if his eyes were piercing through her soul, reading her memories like writing on paper.

Though, when Katelyn looked into the mans eyes, making eye-to-eye contact, she saw through his face and into his soul. It was a strange expirences indeed, she felt as if she were in an out of body experience yet she still felt as if she were standing before the man, looking upwards at him.

He stopped, mentally kicked himself as she looked into his eyes as he looked into hers. They were standing there, literally giving each other 'goo-goo eyes'. He was taken back at this woman's pain and suffering, it made his past look like child's play. He glanced down at her wrists, seeing the scars that ran deep, and he held out his arm, showing her his scars, even though his were more of a mental state than physical.

"Hey... I have them too.. and I'm also a Scorpio... but you... you don't try it anymore right?"

His voice was heavy with concern for this woman, one he'd never met, one who he wanted to know, but yet he also felt like they were connected, brought here together for some reason, fate was clearly at play. Normally not one to blush, or be struck in awe, he was lost for words. If only he could make the thoughts in his head words that would hopefully make her smile, or at least want to talk to him. He was confused, his mind all but blank. He felt connected to this beautiful woman standing before him, and at the same time was attracted to her in such a way he wanted to ask her out. Two opposing mind sets clashed as he tried to come up with something witty to make her laugh. One part of him was intrigued by her, and wanted to try and understand her, while the other part wanted to pick her up kiss her, not the best combination. Out of curiosity, and against his better judgement, (You don't really do this to strangers) He reached out and placed his hand on her shoulder, letting the Force flow through him and into her, then back around to him. He learned so much about her in those five seconds, from her mothers death, to her attempts at suicide, even to her favorite color, which ironically, he was wearing. He pulled his hand back, blushing slightly.

"I'm so sorry, You should not have been put through that, you're far too sweet for such horrors,"

His blush only deepened as he realized that he had just invaded her privacy, swiping through her memories like jobs on the Holonet. He sighed as he thought to himself,

I just screwed my self over with her
He again, decided again against his better judgment to ask her a question, one he hoped she would not decline.

"So... do you want to go somewhere to... I don't know.. perhaps get some coffee, or just get to know each other better?"

[member="Astrid Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn looked at the man for a short while, watching his movements and how he acted as people soon dispersed from the crowd, some even hitting her on the shoulder by walking too fast on accident. Though, none of this caused her thoughts to falter or change to another subject, as she wasn't one who easily forgot things…such was the way a Scorpio was. Always remembering every little thing, everyone who wronged them and everyone who helped them along the way.

Katelyn was taken back somewhat by the man mentioning his and her scars and then…mentioning being a Scorpio like she was. Normally, she would've seen this as suspicious…but not at this moment. Why? Katelyn supposed it was just a feeling through the force that told her everything was perfectly fine, and instead of usually ignoring this feeling…she embraced it instead. Then the man asked her something, which made her voice come out slightly pained in response to the mans question, an answer.
"Uhm…n-no…"
Katelyns voice slightly faltered when she answered the mans question.

Katelyn was once more taken back as she felt the mans hand press upon her shoulder, though…it wasn't rough nor cruel, the touch was gentle and slightly easing. Her body had been sore as of late and the he mans touch alone, slightly eased her sore muscles which were sore due to her working out recently. Sparring against different people to train, in hand-to-hand combat which she considered herself quite proficient in. Sure, she was force sensitive that was true. Though, she didn't use the force often…and when she did so it was usually pyroxenes is or doing hand-to-hand combat against an enemy, making her strikes his faster. When the man's hand touched her shoulder, she couldn't help it but relax slightly and slightly move her shoulder into his touch, trying to loosen some of her stiff muscles.

Then, the man did something that shocked her, he talked about her past. Though, instead of reacting violently like she might've if this was someone else who she felt was hostile, all she did was nod before speaking again. Though, the 'sweet' compliment did cause her cinnamon-white face to grow a light shade of Crimson. The he mentions coffee, which…she must admit, she had to give the man a try and see why she felt connected to him.
"H-how do y-you……you know that's besides the point, for some reason…this might sound kind of wacky and strange, but for some reason I feel like I'm connected towards you in some way…and, sure…I'll go get coffee with you…though, I don't drink coffee"
Katelyn said the last part with a smile upon her face, it was a warm smile like that of a burning fire…awaiting to greet you when you are in the cold.

His day was just getting more and more confusing, his attraction to this woman only intensifying, and he wanted to get to know this woman, he wanted to be part of her life, but he wasn't sure if he was welcome. He looked at the setting sun, and then back to the woman of his dreams in front of him. He heard her stutter as she answered his questions, and instantly regretted asking such personal questions; he was just a stranger but he felt like they had met on purpose, and also like he knew her his entire life. What startled him was when she leaned slightly into his hand as he touched her, and felt and saw her entire body relax, a sing she was at least remotely close to being comfortable by his touch.

"Well... uh.. I also.. feel connected to you, on m-multiple levels," He blushed after he said the last part, hoping she didn't think he was a creep, but he continued anyways. "You intrigue me, and I wish to try and get to know you, if you are willing that is, I'm also.. I find you very attractive; you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, and I also want to apologize for searching through you memories... that.. that wasn't the polite thing to do."

He tried to come up with something for them to do so they could talk about how and why they feel so connected to each other, crossing going to a quiet bar off his list, and then he got it... and it might just work out, she loved the color of a setting sun, so she'd probably enjoy watching one, but he was worried about the part he would play in this situation, it be at the least a romantic setting, and he didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

"So coffee was just a suggestion, but.. we can always go to the nicer part of town and take a stroll along the lakefront and talk..."

[member="Katelyn Feanor"]

Katelyn Feanor

"Sorry if it was strange when I leaned into your touch. I've just been really sore lately from sparring through hand-to-hand combat and using the force, such as fire!"
Katelyn began to continue to watch him as he just stood there, possibly thinking about what just exactly happened. She had to admit, she hadn't expected for any of this to happen today. Heck, all she was going to do today was probably get a new tattoo but she wasn't even sure what type of tattoo she would or even should get in the first place. She knew that she wanted a tattoo and she had the credits for one, just Katelyn wasn't sure what she wanted the tattoo to look like and for where the tattoo should be exactly.

Katelyns thoughts about a tattoo was taken out of her mind as the man in front of her began to talk once more. As he talked, she was curious at first but then her face became a deep flush of Crimson as he said that she was beautiful and that she was the most beautiful girl he's ever seen along with apologizing for what he had done previously. After he finished talking, she took after his lead to continue to talk.
"Why thank you for the compliments. And trust me, it's fine about the memories thing but thank you for apologizing it gives me more closure. Also, sure we can stroll by the lakefront…but first I need to ask you a question, What's your name? Mine is Katelyn!"

He saw her blush at his compliments, and it let him know that for the most part, this was going well. That was the intended affect, but it only payed off if he didn't say or do something that would ruin their night. As she talked about why she was sore, his attraction towards her nearly doubled, it was one thing to know how to fight, but sparring, and from the looks of it, she wasn't one to give up easily. With a smile he gently prodded her bicep,

"With those guns? How have you not been given a ticket? Those are lethal weapons!"

He grinned at her, and as she mentioned training with the force as well, he raised an eyebrow. This woman was just getting hotter and hotter every minute, especially with the fact that she was active, which meant in the future if they were to date, they could work out together. Her fear of water popped into his head at his previous thought, and he crossed of swim work-outs. He held out his hand, using his knowledge if Pyrokinesis to make a fireball ignite in his palm.

"You mean like this?"

He extinguished the flames and held out his hand, realizing that if he were to gain her trust, he should at least allow her to look into his life, his past. He knew that all of his emotions and thoughts would be visible, but it was for her.

"Here, since I went through your memories it's only fair you go though mine, It's fine don't worry, and it'll probably help build a better understanding of each other right?"

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn blushed once more once he mentioned her biceps and once he prodded her bicep, causing her to relax slightly due to the stimulation. His fingers looked as if they could be rough when necessary in a fight, yet still gentle and caring when they needed to be. His fingers also felt calloused yet still soft at the same type which intrigued Katelyn.
"Hey, you forgot to tell me your name! I already told you mine, which is Katelyn…or Kat, whichever you prefer!"

As he began to talk again, her mind tried to refocus on what he was talking about. Katelyn watched him ignite s ball of fire in his hand before extinguishing it. Katelyn smiled towards him before reaching out her right hand, since her left was cybernetic, and then she began to concentrate upon her hand and up towards her elbow. After a few seconds, with her eyes remaining upon her right arm, it burst into flames starting at her fingertips and reached up her arm until it stopped at her elbow, as if hitting an invisible wall. Instead of the normal red or orange glow fire holds, her fire held the glow of a sharp blue-purple. The colors weren't demonstrating heat, but rather emotion. After a few seconds so that the man had enough time to gaze upon it, Katelyn extinguished it. She hoped that he would be surprised that she could do this, because that would be all the more better.

Once the man began talking again, she was surprised to hear that he wanted her to see his memories. The man said it was only fair, so Katelyn decided to try it. With the man guiding her slightly as she hadn't done this before. Though, she did have a pretty good idea on how to do this after seeing the man do it to her. So, Katelyn placed her right hand upon the mans shoulder before sending some of the force into his body for a few seconds until it went back into her body. Once she removed her hand, she quickly hugged him out of the compassion and kindness of her heart.
"I'm sorry for what happened!"

He smiled at her, and was taken back by her demonstration, and he looked at her as he saw the blue-purple color of her flames, he knew from personal experiences that the color reflect the wielders emotion. He now knew that she indeed held some feelings for him, and he was still unsure as of what type of feelings though.

"Nathan is my name, I... had a nickname when I was Merc, It was Phantom, now I go by Nate Phantoms, and that was way cooler by mine, very impressive,"

As she took his hand, he smiled at her, feeling the Force flow through them. After she pulled back her hand, she hugged him, and it wasn't a hug for the faint of hearts. He blinked a few times as he felt her wrap her arms around him, and he slowly did the same, holding her close to him. He got a whiff of her scent, a subtle yet obvious mixture of vanilla and cinnamon. After the hug, he thought about asking her to go swimming with him, to try and help her get over her fear of water, and because he wanted to show her that he really did care for her.

"H-hey, Would you go swimming with me? I know you're terrified of water, with good reason, but I want to help you get over that fear."

Katelyn Feanor

"Nice to meet you, Nate. And also, thanks...I'm kind of rusty and I'm not too good in the force but that's cause I've switched mentors a lot. And by a lot, I mean a lot!"
Katelyn smiled towards him as she hugged him. Though, she did jump slightly went she felt his arms slowly encircle her back and then hug her back. She could tell that he was nervous, afraid and of course...awkward. Which was pretty much exactly how Katelyn was feeling at the same time. She had never really talked to or hugged anybody like this before and it made her scared that she would mess something up. Though, it also did excite her slightly. As it was an almost fully new experience for her to do this with somebody, especially in public.

Katelyn then heard Nate mention going swimming with him which caused her to shudder slightly. Though, she hoped Nate didn't notice. It was true, given the nervous look on her face and the nervous look within her eyes, she was scared about going swimming and being in the water. Sure, it might sound like a funny thing...being scared of water. Though, when you've been tortured by being drenched in water and then electrocute...you grow to greatly fear water. Despite her fear, Katelyn thought that it could be fine if Nate was there with her, trying to help her. From the few minutes they've talked together so far, Katelyn felt like she already knew him like a life long friend. She felt as if she could trust him...plus she always did want to feel the touch of cool water against her skin, though she was always too afraid to do so. So, Katelyn decided to maker her decision based upon how much she knew and felt about Nate. "S-sure...I'll go swimming with you. I'd...like it if you'd help me get over my fear of water...though, I uhm...don't have a swimsuit. I suppose I could buy one nearby? What do you think? Plus, maybe you could help me pick out a design for one if you'd like to..."

He saw her shudder at the mention of water and saw that she was indeed thinking about it, and he hoped that she would trust him, and go with him, for he wouldn't let anything happen to her, hell If it called for it he'd carry down to the beach, he didn't care; he loved her, something he hadn't felt since his parents died, that's how he knew it was a sincere felling. He saw the nervousness in her eyes, and took her hand gently.

"Don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you, I promise,"

As she mentioned a swimsuit, and then asking if he would help her pick on out, he blushed slightly. That usually meant trying them on, and he mentally slapped himself as he pictured her in a black bikini.

"Yeah.. I can help you pick one out, and I'll buy it for you too,"

Katelyn Feanor

(Gahhh, so adorable!!!)

"Awhh, thank you!"
Katelyn hugged him again after he took her hand and he promised he wouldn't let anything happen to her. He sounded so sincere, kind, hopefully and truthful. Everything she hoped to see in a potential relationship, and even more than that. She could tell how much he cared about her by how he promised her. It was in his voice and eyes, his eyes were full of truth while his voice sounded truly genuine and hopeful as to try and help her overcome this obstacle in her life. Trying to help her not be as afraid of water as she usually was. That was what really stood out to her, not just as how he acted...but what he said to her, she knew he meant every word that he said. She led him into a nearby swimsuit shop which was near the beach and she sifted through the swim-wear. Pulling some out before thinking about them...then most of the time putting them away. Though a few did stand out to her. The first one she picked was a bikini with the color of a beautiful sunset orange, followed by an onyx-black one then by an indigo-purple and black one.

"Ok, now wait outside the dressing room while I try them on!"
Katelyn walked into the dressing room, closing the door behind her. She changed into the sunset orange bikini first before walking out of the dressing room and showing it off to Nate. All three bikini's she picked were two piece, which would show all of her athletic form. Once she stepped out, Nate would see the full range of her body. Her cinnamon-white skin gleaming slightly in a beautiful way as the light from above hit it. How the beginning of a six-pack were forming upon her stomach where her ab muscles were most prominent. The way Katelyns body was lean yet still muscular. How her dark-light brown hair fell over here left eye as it usual did along with falling over her left shoulder. The way the dark red dragon tattoo ran up her left leg before ending in the middle of her thigh. The way the black raven tattoos circled down the right side of her chest before being hidden by her bikini top. How her left cybernetic arm stood out against her light-weight athletic frame. How a long and deep scar fit in smoothly with Katelyn's skin as it began at her right shoulder before stopping at the middle of her back. Along with the way the purple lightsaber crystal necklace and arkanian dragon necklace hinged as they laid against her neck.
"So, how does it look?"

She hugged him again, and he was ready this time, wrapping his arms around her, holding her like she was his tether to the planet. The thoughts in his head mainly consisted of her, not thinking about anything else but how madly in love he was with her. He saw something change , the way she looked at him, she had a little twinkle to her eyes, and it looked as if she trusted him now, that made him happy, and only made led him to believe that this woman, the stranger he met on the street, was his soulmate. As he waited for her to come back out of the dressing room, he stood with his arms behind his back, standing in the window, letting the light wash over him, making him seem to glow.
"So, how does it look?"

At her words he turned, felling his heart rate skyrocket and his head spin as he looked at her. Her orange bikini fit well with her skin tone, that beautiful cinnamon-white. He was in awe, she was breathtaking; her tattoos caught his attention, and he tapped the the one of ravens close to her collar bone, before diapering into her top, he gazed at at the dragon tattoo on her thigh, noting her six-pack. She was soft where it mattered, and still had enough muscle to handle herself. He wanted to tell her that he loved her, but didn't think now was the time, and she probably already saw it in his eyes.

"The suit looks amazing on you, but You... take my breath away, you're so damn beautiful, and a tip," He gently prodded her abs, smiling at her, "When you got to a defensive position, flex here, it'll help with you footwork."

He thought to himself, and looked down at her, pointing over his shoulder.

"You...wanna see my tattoos?"

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn's eyes caught his before he began to look over her body. She couldn't help but notice his eyes slightly lingering her raven tattoo which curved down from her collarbone and dipped into her top which hid roughly one and a half raven as half of one raven was visible right above her orange top. She could tell that he liked what he saw by the glint in his eye and due to the slight blush spreading across his face as he took in her whole body. What he said next caused her face to deepen to a light crimson in embarrassment and thankfulness, possibly the brightest blush she had had all day. Nate's words were so kind and thoughtful and helped Katelyn felt more reassured about herself and her body. Not too muscular, yet no too soft. Katelyn's face grew an even brighter shade of red when Nate gently prodded her abs, sliding his finger along her sore muscles gently before adding in a comment of his own, telling her to flex where her abs were when in a defensive position to help with footwork. Katelyn had to admit, she had never really thought about that...and Nate must've really known her stuff which caused her smile to grow even brighter. Once Nate mentioned his tattoos, Katelyn couldn't help but smile even brighter at him...before answering him in response to his question.
"Yes! I want to see your tattoos!! But remember, I still have two more to try on...but your tattoos will sure be exciting, I just know it!!"

He saw her blush and smile up at him, and his heart did a little tap dance. She just made him feel alive, a rush of emotions flooding throughout his body. He smiled at her enthusiastic reply to seeing his tattoos, and he turned around, pulling his shirt over his head. He knew she would probably run her fingers over the many lines that followed the curves of the muscles in his back.

"Do you like it?"

875ca74fd65bc00c9d2c55d8e18645f5.jpg

(To give you a better understanding on how Nate looks, he is slightly more muscular than Four, with a six pack though)

The tattoo ran all the way down his back, each circle in the middle holding a loved ones name, His mother, father, and sister were at the top, each circle adorned with lines to represent the points on a star, to symbolize how they meant the world to him. His full name was written inside one of the thicker lines that traveled down his back, parallel to his spine. He also had a trident with "Phantom" written underneath it in another circle, to show his time as a Merc. What would've stood out was the gap, in between the circles that went down his spine.

"The gap.. it's for when I find that special someone... but I think you're name might end up there... mainly because of how I feel towards you..."

He glanced over his shoulder to look at her, searching her eyes, letting her see the honest love in his eyes.

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn watched Nate intensely and thoughtfulness as he pulled off his shirt, causing her to gasp in surprise, shock and even love directed towards his tattoos. She traced her index finger on her right hand down the center of his spine first, feeling the difference in texture as her finger inched it's way down his spine. She then traced down the other lines, doing down parallel to the center circles. Katelyn traced light and gentle circles upon his tattoos as she both watched his reaction to her touch and as she marveled at his tattoos. Her tattoos were nothing in comparison to Nathan's tattoos. Where as her tattoos were rather small, except for the dragon tattoo...Nathan's tattoo's stretched downwards across his back and width wise across his shoulders, slowly arching inwards as they made their way downwards his spine. Once Nate looked at her from across his shoulder, she looked back into his eyes. Her eyes were now filled with wonder, amazement, thoughtfulness...and love. Something Katelyn hadn't felt for so long...as if it were in hibernation. Now, she was feeling it once more...with a warm burning in her heart and cheeks as she looked at him. She then wrapped her arms around his upper middle as she wasn't that short but Nathan was still a great deal taller than here. And then, she hugged him, her fingers running over his six pack as she did so.
"It's...they're beautiful!! Also...uhm, I've actually been thinking about getting a tattoo recently...and I was wondering......you don't have to if you don't want to...it's just-"

He felt her finger lightly run over his tattoo, taking time to go over almost every line. he was a little surprised at how interested she was in his tattoos, and he saw the emotions in her eyes as she looked at him, he saw wonder, amazement and... what he thought was love within. When she wrapped her around his upper middle section, and then her hand run over his six pack, to which the corner of his lip pulled up into a smile. He placed his hand over hers, and was wondering if they would have a future together, something he'd greatly enjoy. Then he heard her question:
"It's...they're beautiful!! Also...uhm, I've actually been thinking about getting a tattoo recently...and I was wondering......you don't have to if you don't want to...it's just-"

He heard he stutter slightly and cut off her question. He turned around so he was facing her, and placed one of his hands on her shoulder, while the other moved a few strands of her hair away from her eye.

"Anything that has to do with you, I want to do it... always,"

Katelyn Feanor

Katelyn was surprised when he turned around to face her and then answered her question. Well, Nate didn't exactly answer her question in a direct...but he did answer it indirectly. Katelyn blushed once more when he was talking her and when he moved some of her hair out of her left eye, possibly seeing where the eyepatch was. She had been meaning to get a cybernetic some time...just she wasn't sure if it was the right decision. Though, with Nate here now...she could possibly ask him what he thought...though that would have to wait for later of course. Katelyn then risked it, and stood up on her toes before landing a kiss on Nathan's cheek. She was sure he would blush as her lips brushed against his skin gently, though the point wasn't to make him blush. The point was to show that Katelyn really did care about Nathan...like he did about her. After a few seconds she pulled away and smiled at him.
"You're so Sweet! Hey...remember I still have to try on my other two suits but don't worry, this suit's a keeper"
Katelyn ran her fingers along Nathan's sixpack once more before telling him to turn around so that she could change into her purple and black swimsuit. Once changed out of her orange swimsuit, she handed it to Nathan as she was getting on the purple-black swimsuit Once she had changed into the new swimsuit, she told him it was fine and that he could turn around once more.
"So, Nate how does this one look?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom