Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats up with all the CCs

-Walks in and raises his saberstaff in a salute and then gives the finger at all while grinning mockingly at the humans and droid, and other things in the room-

I wanna see the best CC go against the best Czar,
@[member="Rolland CZ M1 002"]

Though at any point it would have been Jerrick at runner up with this being said, but Jerrick Sacraficed himself to help Rolland out. So who wants to see this happen??????????

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Romeo S"]
Well you should have been here when bunch of Ewoks Pirates attacked Mandalorian Deathwatch pirates and managed to get away with their capital ship.

Those were the fun days.

omg seriously what is going on with this? Chaos is like....chaos did they intend to have all this o.o
sometimes I feel like the staff is watching, and reading, and then they all get to together, discuss these things, and in the end they all say.....

WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!

HK-36 said:
@[member="Romeo S"]
Well you should have been here when bunch of Ewoks Pirates attacked Mandalorian Deathwatch pirates and managed to get away with their capital ship.

Those were the fun days.
@[member="HK-36"] Those days weren't fun for me at all.
I actually think that was what killed my use of Mereel.

lSEE?! When Dredge told me about some of the stuff I missed, he wouldn't even tell me details, or what even accured!
(wide eyes)
When I finally got him to tell me...I didn't want to believe it, now I have to see this love affair! I don't believe what I was told, not at all. that's just..really????? that can happen? WHY!? @[member="Tamara"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom