Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

whats up with all the CCs

Oh derp, temperature force powers have full effect due to site rules I beleive. You could crush the armor, if you really wanted to, but it's very well made and it would take a lot of time and concentration to kill one man in that manner.

I'd recommend the big rock approach or a lightsaber against the Dreadguard if I played FUs.

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"]

Perhaps. But you are a void in the Force. Just gotta find the empty spaces to find you.. stealth suit or not.

... ironically... not the first time I've been shot by a force dead dreadguard.... @[member="Sarge Potteiger"]

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Eh.. precognition doesn't tell you OMG LOOK OUT and awesome dodge!

Time is always flowing, there are many variables. You can't be 100% spot on.

HK-36 said:
Speaking of @[member="Cira"]'s overconfidence in the Force

I have never seen her use a single Force power.

Except maybe checking somebody's mind.

Even then, there were no witnesses. By all intents and purposes... I'm just a regular human ;)

But that's cira's paranoia showing!

HK-36

The Iron Lord Protector (Neutral Good)
@[member="Cira"]
It's nothing like HK's paranoia.
All this time he was a small German accountant named Martin, riding in an HK body like in a mech, avoiding the German Fiscal Department, who he believed is hunting him down for messing up paperwork one fateful night in the office. To get away from them he jumped Galaxies.

And everyone just assumed HK was a droid, even when in full armor disguise with mask and everything without specifying if they reached out to the Force or not everyone just somehow assumes that he is a droid no matter how much he tries to hide it.

I have fooled you all!
He's no droid, just small German accountant with access to HK-shaped mech exoskeleton.
Yeah..

@[member="HK-36"] That's the weirdest thing you've ever written...yet it all makes sense.

@[member="CC-935 Bluejay"] Don't worry, I promise to avoid all RPs with Vong, Vong-shaped and Vong affiliated characters, and to continue my petulant resentment towards the EU in OOC only. :D

HK-36

@[member="Tamara"]
It does explain why when Cira offered HK position of management over Abregado-Rae he was like
"Ha-ha-ha, no, why would you say I would be good for that? I hate bureaucracy. Shifty eyes."

Christ I didn't think was going to be the outcome of this thread, I just wanted to know why the clones where coming out of the wood works like a bunch of crazy dogs out for the kill. like everytime I see new characters its, cc this and cc that, damn yall reproduce faster then anything I have seen before, like dang... for the others though, I believe this is a amazing edition to the site, but can they combat the Czars??

HK-36

@[member="Romeo S"]
I guess they'll have to?
I mean from the looks of it CIS is allied with the Republic who's allied with the Protectorate, Mandos are neutral regarding CIS I think and not sure where Fel stand. There isn't that many targets for them out there besides Fringe, maybe Sith remnants but Force knows where they are based.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom