Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats a date like going to a Lava pit of doom?

I smiled as we kissed. it was so hard to stop, but I had to take her there somehow. I backed off for a moment, leaned down, and picked her up by the crook of her legs. "I'll take that as a Yes." I started to walk to the ship and as I did so, the picnic items folded themselves up and floated after with with a slight help of telekinesis. I let the ship door close up behind me as I walked in, letting the basket float to the workbench, and went around the corner into the room.

Setting her down on the bed, I leaned over her and slowly did I give her another kiss.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

(Fade to black... ;) )

Lexa woke up. She was momentarily confused. Where am I?..... Oh yeah. And then it all came back to her. She replayed the day in her head. It was, hands down, the greatest day of her existence. The last part of it, especially. She looked to her side to see Morna next to her. He was so close, she could smell him. He smelled like ashes, a bit of sweat, and shampoo. It was a nice smell to have. She curled up closer to him and smiled. What a night...
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Laying down with Lexa curled up next to me was the best thing that has happened to me. I could feel her body heat against my chest. Her soft skin against my own. I turned to her as she got closer to me, wrapping my arm around her. I had to smile, as I remembered our first meeting in the park where I was playing a guitar. A guitar that I still have to this day.

Turning my head to her I kissed her forehead softly, knowing that she was now awake. I whispered to her, "Did you have fun last night?" asking more as a joke than a real question.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa nodded. "I'm actually surprised that we didn't burn the bed. Or break it," She joked back at him. Her thoughts wandered back to the day they met. It was nighttime in a park. She remembered that she had been there so she could hide from a few thugs, back whenever she still wore cloaks. She had felt hollow and lost. No real purpose to her life. But then, she heard a guitar breaking the silence of the night. She followed the music to its source. And, laying there next to Morna, she knew that it had been the best decision of her life.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled brightly as she mentioned not making the bed become aflame. That was true. There were parts where I thought that might happen, but luckily it didn't. Thinking back to just last night, it was hard to get her off of my mind. I tried to get her "natural beauty" out of my head and try to not look like a smiling fool, but really it was impossible. "Let's say that you were absolutely delicious last night." I said as I looked at her with a wink.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa giggled like a lovestruck schoolgirl. Normally, she would've been embarrassed by this, but after last night, she couldn't help it. "I wouldn't call you delicious," She said with a smirk. She drummed her fingers on his bare, tattooed chest. "The only word that I can think of where you're concerned is... HOT." She purred the last part into Morna's ear. And she meant it.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I looked at her confusingly as she said that I was not the same, and as she drummed my chest, her voice dropped in tone as she said that I was "hot" with her very seductive whisper. Chills ran up my spine from her words. Not that the chills were bad, but in fact, just the opposite. I completely turned my head to her and smiled brightly. "Well if you know that to be true, then you are sexy my dear." I moved my forehead to touch hers as I spoke. I put both of my arms around her and her body. Having the feeling of her soft skin along her hips with my hands and inside of my arms, I could lose myself.

"and at the same moment, you are beautiful."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa smiled widely, her eyes crinkling at the edges. If this was his idea of how to successfully seduce a woman, it was working. She sat there for a while, just looking into his deep, dark blue eyes. They reminded her of an ocean floor. Mysterious and beautiful and eerie and enticing; All at the same time. With Morna holding her, she could feel his inner fire burning hotter than hers. It was cozy and perfect.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I could tell that she was looking into my eyes. I could feel her as she could almost look into my soul. But I didn't mind. Really I loved it. Her own brown eyes were gorgeous. I couldn't look away as I assumed that she could not do the same with me. Moving my right hand from her hips it slowly crawled it way up her side across her chest to her neck.

I slowly moved my lips to hers, letting my actions speak for me.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa shuddered with pleasure as Morna slowly moved his hands up her body to her neck. As he kissed her, her body rose, moving closer to his. She wrapped her arms around his neck. She made a soft moan as she kissed him back. Her inner fire began to blaze even hotter, flaring behind her skin.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I felt a flare of heat as Lexa moved closer to me. Her moan was so grateful to my ears. I brought my left hand to the small of her back and pulled her towards me. Enough so that our bodies were touching. Fire played with fire as we kissed in the bed on my ship. I only wondered, if this would lead to a second time?

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa was literally in the heat of the moment. She wrapped one leg around Morna's waist. As she began to pull them back into the passion of the previous night, The ship suddenly shook violently. With a cry of surprise, they were thrown to the floor. Lexa rubbed her shoulder where it collided with the floor. "What the FRAK-" She was interrupted by yet another quake. What in the fier'fek is going on??!!
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Apparently the planet or whatever was causing my ground beneath us to break and crumble, did not want me to get lucky with my lady. The shaking could be many things, but as past things tend to happen, we could sink under the lava with the ship, and well, I didn't want to loose my ship. Without the thought of how I looked, I ran naked from the bedroom, leaving the covers for Lexa, into the cockpit. I started to press buttons and attempted to get the ship online so we could possibly get off of the ground and save ourselves.

I just didn't think that I would save someone's life butt naked.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa stayed in the bedroom. She could feel the heat of the lava bubbling underneath the ship. If she could just reach out, maybe she could calm some of the lava long enough to get them out of there. She sat down on her knees, spread her hands across the floor, and concentrated. It took tremendous effort. She could feel sweat beginning to fall down her face. Lexa forced her power to spread out under the ship, kind of like a plate. At last she could feel the lava settle below her. Around the ship, the lava was reaching dangerous levels. Beneath it, howevere, it was relatively calm. "Morna, if there was ever time that we needed to leave, it's NOW! I don't know how much longer I can keep the lava back!" She yelled through gritted teeth, using alll her energy to get them out.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Pressing the controls rapidly, I knew that we had to get out of here. Well mostly the ship out of here, because I knew that we could survive the lava, but the ship could not. The wine of the engines got louder and louder. Each second I pushed up and and up when I could feel the lava churning below. It calmed for a moment and lexa then yelled at me that we needed to go. I didn't say a word focusing on getting us out of here, and we I looked out of the viewport, I could see that we were over a hundred feet in the air. I put the ship into autopilot and opened the ramp to look at the extent of the damage.

Looking outside I only saw that the landing gears were Little melted.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa gasped with relief as she felt the ship lift off of the ground. She stood up rather wobbly, feeling slightly dizzy. As she began to move, she felt......colder. Greeaat..... Lexa grabbed the covers from Morna's bed and wrapped them snugly around herself. She made her way to the cockpit of the ship, looking out at the stars. They seemed so much brighter now. It was weird what a relationship could do to you.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

As the ship was taking up I closed up the ramp and came back to the Cockpit. Knowing that I would have to fix it later, I then adverted my eyes to the young woman that stood before me staring out of the view port. The blanket was wrapped around her, but I could see her back as the blanket fell to the ground from the gravity of the planet and soon that of a generators making. Even from behind her, I could see her smooth skin that I had just laid with.

Walking up behind her I pressed a hand against her back as I stood next to her as I too, looked out of the view port and to the stars beyond. "You know, The stars look a little brighter, but I think that you are brighter than all of them."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa shuddered ever so slightly when Morna put his hand on her. He felt cozily warm in her current state. She smiled wryly and looked up at him. "You realize just how incredibly cheesy you sound right now?" She teased, lightly elbowing his ribs before leaning in and hugging him.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she pointed out that it was rather cheezy. I shrugged my shoulders and tilted my head slightly with a smile as she elbowed me. She turned to give me a wrap her arms around me, which came to be near the bottom of my ribcage, though her arms were slightly slumped in an easy hug. I put my own arms around her. "I know, but you like it." I winked at her as I gave her a peck on the lips with my own. "And it's not like you wouldn't stop me from saying it either."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom