Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whats a date like going to a Lava pit of doom?

I smiled as she said that she found some. Swimming over to her I looked into the crack. Seeing a fiery orange glint from beneath the cracks. I smiled, shaking my head, "And how are you going to pull that out darling?" I put my hand in to show that the crack was not large enough for my hand, "Cause I can't reach in there."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa rolled her eyes. "And YOU'RE the Master? We can use the Force!" She said smiling. She took his hand into her own and closed her eyes. "All we have to do is connect with the crystals' energy. Then, we can lift them out of the crack."
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I shook my head as she tried to connect with it. "You connect with it later, You need to take it out. Why don't you reach your hand in there and yank it out?"

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa shook her head. "Its too far down. If we connect with its energy, we can use the Force to lift it out." She smirked. "I thought you were supposed to be the smarter one here..." She nudged his shoulder with her fist.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

smiled as she "punched" my shoulder. Shaking my head, "I am, if you connect with the crystal then it is stuck to you, and since you are not completing the process right now, the crystal wont work effectively. You will have to manually take it out." I moved to be in front of the crack, "Let me try something...." Touching the edges of the cracks, I focused myself to calm down. And then I pushed. Not with physical force, but with my mind. Pushing at the rocks, and slowly they began to separate.

Once the hole was large enough to even fit my leg I reached down and plucked it from the side of the crevice. "Now that's how you grab it."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa clapped, or at least did wat looked like a clap, when Morna pulled out the crystal. "You know that we could go on the road as traveling magicians, right?" She joked, coming closer to examine the crystal. It glowed bright red-orange. She stared at it, nearly hypnotized.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I smiled as she mentioned that we could go as magicians. Would it be sad to say that I had done that in the past? Still I let her look at it for a moment. I then hid it behind my back. "Mine now!" I shot up to the surface where I attempted to get away from Lexa.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa grinned devilishly, even more so in her Fire Form. "Not for long, Fireboy!" She shot up after him. When they were close to the surface, she managed to grab his foot and yank him back down. "Oops..." She smirked.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I stopped as my ankle was grabbed looking down as she grabbed onto me, I allowed myself to be pulled down. Both of us flaring with fire in a sea of lava. It was hard not to do something.

as I came down, I wrapped my arms around her, and looking into her fiery eyes, My face showed a smile, "Oops is right, because now you are gonna have to give me something in return for the crystal." My eyes were a white color and even she could see when I gave her a wink as I said my little sentence. "Its nothing that large or anything, just something small."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa smirked. "Dang. All mischief has a price..." She leaned in and kissed him. In their Fire Forms, the kiss was like they were sharing inner flames. Lexa could feel his heat, as she was sure that Morna could feel hers.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I only smiled as she kissed me. Underneath the lavaflow. My arms around her waist, One thing that I liked about Lexa is that she didn't try to shove her tongue down my gullet. Taking only a second, I broke away from her, "You know something Lexa, you taste good."

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa cocked a brow, her smirk turning into a grin. "So do you. Kind of like Spice..." She joked. In truth, Morna did taste good. In Fire Form, in regular form, or in any form. She kissed him again, this time nibbling on his lower lip a little.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

Like spice? well at least I was addicting. I smiled again as she came in for another. Biting on my lip as she did so. Oh was she so hard to stay away from. My hand moved up to her neck as she continued to nibble on me. Floating under the Lava kissing, if I could name this as one of my favorite moments with her so far, I would.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa relaxed into Morna as he touched her neck. As she continued to kiss him, she ever so gently slipped the crystal out of his hand. She pulled away for a moment. "Gotcha", she smiled wildly. She shot up to the surface, using the Force to propel herself to land. She laughed once she got there. Holding up the crystal in triumph, she examined it further. She could feel the energy pulsing from it. Walking back behind the rock, she recollected her Fire Form. She threw her clothes back on and carefully put the onyx pearl choker back on her neck. Then, Lexa carefully placed the crystal on the choker, a kind of center piece for it.
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I shook my head as Lexa shot to the surface. Quickly going to change apparently. I took my time getting to the top of the surface. Even then, I already saw that she was dressed. Putting the lava crystal as the centerpiece of the onyx necklace that I had given her. I got up from the lava flow and walked up to where my clothes were. I picked up my pants and slipped them on. That is without undergarments.

Going commando was one thing that I always did. I doubt that Lexa would care though. "I have a feeling that you could care less about my kissing Lexa!" I yelled out to her. really I was joking around with her.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Lexa rolled her eyes, smiling. "Yes, Morna. Your kissing is horrible. That's why I keep coming back for more..." As she said this, she threw herself on him, kissing him yet again. This, of course, was to both tease and reassure him. If he really thought that way, she'd just have to convince him otherwise...
@[member="Morna Imura"]

I could tell that she wanted to make me think differently about what I had said to her. It was apparent by how she threw herself at me. wanting more. I could feel her body heat against my chest. I wore no shirt as mine had become shredded, and my pants now had holes in them. though my manhood was covered. Her lips came to touch mine again. and the taste of her came back to me. I broke away for a single moment. "Looks like I got to skinny dip with ya." Laughing as I said it.

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

I smiled, well more so my smile widened "Yes, Yes I have." Leaning in to kiss her more, only I stopped before our lips could touch. "Do you think that, um." I didn't really want to ask but I might as well, "Do you want to go somewhere else to go and, well do something?"

@[member="Lexa Kimene"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom